- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 385999 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #2595 on: June 03, 2015, 01:19:05 pm »

Simulate revenge against those who trapped me in my mind.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: June 03, 2015, 01:57:20 pm »

Forge a powerful weapon called "The Protector" which gives a large buff to attacks on players or creatures who are attacking or are about to attack another living organism, planet, really anything. +2

"Tim, if you want to retreat to me, I will assist you in battle. Just as soon as I finish this sword."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: June 03, 2015, 02:36:28 pm »

Discuss with God about healing gods that infinitely clone themselves and whether that is a good idea over another game of chess.

Jim and Timothy join in the conversation I want to see your views as well.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: June 03, 2015, 04:27:24 pm »

Forge a powerful weapon called "The Protector" which gives a large buff to attacks on players or creatures who are attacking or are about to attack another living organism, planet, really anything. +2

"Tim, if you want to retreat to me, I will assist you in battle. Just as soon as I finish this sword."
but what if two attack each other for no reason,won't it half to then pick or destroy both.....I'm just confused.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: June 03, 2015, 04:30:53 pm »

but what if two attack each other for no reason,won't it half to then pick or destroy both.....I'm just confused.
Well it's unlikely they would both attack each other at the exact same time, meaning nana seconds.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: June 03, 2015, 04:56:27 pm »

As currently worded, the Protector will work on either of the sides in such a conflict.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: June 03, 2015, 08:33:52 pm »

As currently worded, the Protector will work on either of the sides in such a conflict.
ok. well I am not going to do anything currently. my current hell remodeling has me preoccupied and seems humanity isn't threatened.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #2602 on: June 04, 2015, 01:23:07 am »

Create a portal between heaven and hell.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: June 04, 2015, 11:17:35 am »

why?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: June 04, 2015, 11:53:22 am »

My pets will drain the horror's power +1 while I examine my moon-selves.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: June 04, 2015, 02:27:17 pm »

hey thanks for helping me set up the rehabilitation center. I think I'm going to make a planet to contain the orcs and make a sport to satiate their brutal blood lust so I can use them as an effective means to protect humanity.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #2606 on: June 04, 2015, 07:38:15 pm »

"If you can keep them in check, that makes sense.  I look forward to further developments that protect humanity and ensure its happiness.

The portal is intended to reduce tensions between Heaven and Hell, something that is very much necessary considering that one recently declared war on the other.  I hope that free access will engender mutual respect and perhaps even lead to a stable alliance."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: June 04, 2015, 08:12:45 pm »

"If you can keep them in check, that makes sense.  I look forward to further developments that protect humanity and ensure its happiness.

The portal is intended to reduce tensions between Heaven and Hell, something that is very much necessary considering that one recently declared war on the other.  I hope that free access will engender mutual respect and perhaps even lead to a stable alliance."
agreed. I think it will be best for humanity, too
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: June 05, 2015, 12:10:02 am »

I Conquer NPC Planet with Robo Army

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points - Third reboot turn 20
« Reply #2609 on: June 05, 2015, 07:02:37 am »

Simulate revenge against those who trapped me in my mind.
[4] You successfully fantasize about revenge.

[1+2] You create the Protector, which is a weapon powerful enough for an untrained wielder to be equal to a small army when active. It's not powerful enough for it to be a useful weapon for you.
Discuss with God about healing gods that infinitely clone themselves and whether that is a good idea over another game of chess.

Jim and Timothy join in the conversation I want to see your views as well.

God states that He does not consider them dangerous as they are, and that His biggest concern regarding them is that someone may mind-control most or all of them.
Jim does not have a notable opinion.
Timothy considers deliberately creating those to be foolish, and curtailing their expansion to be desirable, if possible.
[1] God somehow defeats you again at chess.
[1] You find that directly connecting heaven and hell is blocked by a divine barrier.
My pets will drain the horror's power +1 while I examine my moon-selves.
[4+1] The voidbeasts manage to drain some power from the sealed horror without any further damage to the seal.
[2] You fail to learn much of anything about your surfaces.
I Conquer NPC Planet with Robo Army
The only planets you can reach with the robot army are Earth and Paphi's planet.

Quote from: Sealed horror
Twist the power the voidbeasts are draining from me so that it damages the seal.
[5] You manage to damage your seal enough for you to extend a tendril out.
Quote from: Timothy
Check on the tribes on my world.
[5] They're doing quite well, and have figured out that you exist.
Quote from: God
Retrieve the angels still in Hell.
[3] You only retrieve about half of AoshimaMichio's army.
Quote from: Tim
Flee from the eldritch horrors.
[4] You successfully escape their gazes.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 07:14:11 am by ShadowDragon »
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 262