- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 386080 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #2670 on: June 11, 2015, 11:26:13 am »

((Well, let's call it an investigation then.  There are many ways that preparing for a rebellion can be detected by others, even when trying to keep it secret.))

"The objective computer mind that controls the distribution of supplies has noticed a significant uptick in requests of firearms and other weapons from the populace.  The increase in demand for these very specific goods occurred just as you arrived.  Care to comment?"

"I don't know anything about that."

"I see.  Rest assured that Hell and its demonic army will be keeping a very close eye on you, doctor."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: June 11, 2015, 01:33:24 pm »

perhaps i should give you the seal to capture it then. I know how to stop these things that way i can go back and make sure that the horror's armies don't take earth.
That would make this much faster, yes. If you have it delivered to my champion, I'm sure it will be put to good use.
give him a squad of daemon and orc commandos and my space ship along with a couple seals.
btw my space ship:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 01:37:16 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points - Third reboot turn 23
« Reply #2672 on: June 11, 2015, 02:36:09 pm »

Race. Who ever wins gets one favour from the others.
God and Timothy do not agree to those terms.
give seal to paphi and assist him with magic, go and attempt to stop the hoorror's troops from invading earth.+1 point to stopping troop
The horror has no troops. Due to that, I am only executing your assistance of Paphi.
use seal and demonic magic to contain eldrich horror so that it can't harm anyone+1 point
Assist.
I hadn't even realized those horrors were the same. I will create a portal between my planet and Australia myself +1, then invade with my minions, my champion serving as commander.
Since the Eldrith Horror has attacked the portal, and is a demonic being made only to kill people, I'm pretty sure the protector would work against it, right?

Smiteth the eldritch being! Also, check up on Tim whose action was apparently not considered.
[1+1] Paphi fails to create a portal for the voidbeasts to pass through. Due to that, everyone but Cooltune's actions cannot be executed.
[3+5 vs. 1+6] Coolrune manages to seal the horror away despite lacking aid and the Protector not activating. Also, Tim is unharmed.
Quietly organize a rebel movement among the (presumably) enslaved masses of Hell.

EDIT: Or just find some gullible anarchists. I don't care either way. I just need some disposable meatbags of some sort.

Quietly organize a rebel movement among the (presumably) enslaved masses of Hell.

EDIT: Or just find some gullible anarchists. I don't care either way. I just need some disposable meatbags of some sort.

"Ah.  Can we talk about this?"

Agressively investigate and stop any attempts at rebellion that are uncovered.  Peacefully, utilizing any demon diplomats provided.  1 point.
[2-1-1] DoctorMcTaalik is arrested for attempting to rebel.
Do more science
[4] You find out how to use basic demonic magic.
Spawn. Be a superhero.
[5] You are a superhero with flight, near-invulnerability to all forms of attack, and greatly increased strength.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player states (click to show/hide)

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: June 11, 2015, 02:45:07 pm »

Go free DoctorMcTalik from prison, use 2 points for luck. Ask him if he wants to be our... "helper of the superhero that i dont know how it's called in english"

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: June 11, 2015, 04:51:08 pm »

walk around earth and try to get some inspiration.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: June 11, 2015, 04:56:43 pm »

Heal everything. Ascend in power.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: June 11, 2015, 06:15:06 pm »

build a forges on a deserted planet and make it into a forge world! teach coolrune how to make seals and repair them+2 points to forge world
I think it seems that with the sudden influx in eldrich horrors that we will need to make a fully functional forge world to keep the armies of hell and heaven armed. I can make more seals to hold these things
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #2677 on: June 11, 2015, 08:29:02 pm »

Go free DoctorMcTalik from prison, use 2 points for luck. Ask him if he wants to be our... "helper of the superhero that i dont know how it's called in english"
Sidekick?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: June 11, 2015, 08:32:03 pm »

sir you do realize this man is in here for illegal fire arm sells and was attempting to case a civil war. If the people are not content with how they are, then they can protest about it or through other democratic means,
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #2679 on: June 11, 2015, 08:36:01 pm »

"If he confesses to his crimes, he will be freed anyway with some minor restrictions.  Otherwise we will have to have a trial.  Does that not seem fair, conein?

Doctor, will you confess, or submit to a trial of of your peers, or undergo a trial by combat?"
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 08:38:15 pm by Nunzillor »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: June 11, 2015, 08:44:39 pm »

"If he confesses to his crimes, he will be freed anyway with some minor restrictions.  Otherwise we will have to have a trial.  Does that not seem fair, conein?

Doctor, will you confess, or submit to a trial of of your peers, or undergo a trial by combat?"
I think this sounds fair
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: June 11, 2015, 08:47:14 pm »

Release my champion as a servant NPC. Store this eldritch power in and on one of my bodies.

Try the portal again with just a dash of eldritch power.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 08:25:36 pm by Paphi »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: June 11, 2015, 08:48:09 pm »

Release my champion as a servant NPC. Store this eldritch power in and on one of my bodies.
Sir do you really think it's safe to try and do that, This seal is meant to stop it's mind control abilities and you are opening that. You are asking for it to control you.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: June 11, 2015, 09:16:03 pm »

While you can use the eldritch horror's power without any chance of getting controlled, you cannot do much else with it without having to make a roll against mind control.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: June 11, 2015, 09:38:03 pm »

While you can use the eldritch horror's power without any chance of getting controlled, you cannot do much else with it without having to make a roll against mind control.
just be careful and come to me every once in a while  so I can repair it. I don't like you doing this, but, alas,  I will not fight you.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 262