- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387282 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #2940 on: June 25, 2015, 09:28:38 pm »

Have Minions on forge world build more ships and pilons!
have all  my minions and soldiers stop the portal and attack paphi, have them carry the Eldritch horror anti mind control seals.
remove my aversion to holy symbols then stop paphi with violence and demonic magic. +3 points
"Hey Nulinzor, How is the city doing? If you don't mind me i am going to help the humans out."
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 10:14:03 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: June 25, 2015, 09:41:56 pm »

Read a demonic spellbook instead.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 12:59:30 pm by Whisperling »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: June 25, 2015, 09:45:14 pm »

Read a demonic spellbook instead.
Want one? Ok.I think I have a colledge of the magical arts somewhere. The demonic section is in 2-B
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: June 25, 2015, 10:09:47 pm »

"I wish to claim this world. Where do you stand?"

Clarification:

I am invading Earth.

If the tank will join me, have it guard the portal while my champion invades. Become center of voidbeast religion +3.

If the tank will oppose me, mind control it +3+eldritch power. If that's successful, do the previous minion bit. If not, champion vs tank.

If it stands aside, minions invade, voidbeast religion action go.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: June 25, 2015, 10:12:11 pm »

"I wish to claim this world. Where do you stand?"

Clarification:

I am invading Earth.

If the tank will join me, have it guard the portal while my champion invades. Become center of voidbeast religion +3.

If the tank will oppose me, mind control it +3+eldritch power. If that's successful, do the previous minion bit. If not, champion vs tank.

If it stands aside, minions invade, voidbeast religion action go.

Action edited! "I had thought you were good" I will let you take what you wish except for hthe cities me and Nulinzor own. Those are free and democratic cities that will not be conquered! Stand fast men!"
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 10:15:03 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: June 25, 2015, 10:36:36 pm »

"I had thought you were good" I will let you take what you wish except for hthe cities me and Nulinzor own. Those are free and democratic cities that will not be conquered! Stand fast men!"

A wistful sigh echoes, "Good? I am several moons orbiting a planet which itself rejects all but my will. My pets, invasive to this very realm, organize to my command. I control power beyond your comprehension and know of horrors beyond your imagination. What are you to judge my intent? Who are you to allow me?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: June 25, 2015, 10:43:29 pm »

"I had thought you were good" I will let you take what you wish except for hthe cities me and Nulinzor own. Those are free and democratic cities that will not be conquered! Stand fast men!"

A wistful sigh echoes, "Good? I am several moons orbiting a planet which itself rejects all but my will. My pets, invasive to this very realm, organize to my command. I control power beyond your comprehension and know of horrors beyond your imagination. What are you to judge my intent? Who are you to allow me?"

you do know that I have the technology to seal you and every one of your minions. I already used it once on an eldritch horror. Also, I am a demon, sure I was once mortal and have twisted good and bad to get to where I am, but you threaten the very existence of humanity. You invasion will be big, but it is a glass dragon. I have many humans in my fortress and in hell as free men, You shall not destroy us ever!" We are indomitable, we are the strong few!
"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: June 25, 2015, 11:09:50 pm »

"I am no mere eldritch horror. My voidbeasts come not from the abyss, nor Dreamspace. I know you sealed that horror.

I pity you and your strong few."

Nunzillor

« Reply #2948 on: June 25, 2015, 11:18:34 pm »

"Why do you do what you do?  Why do you wish to bring destruction and pain to innocents?"

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: June 25, 2015, 11:41:47 pm »

"Why do you do what you do?  Why do you wish to bring destruction and pain to innocents?"

"What are the lives of mortals? I desire power. Earth is a nexus of power, demonic, angelic, mundane. I will spare the faction which supplies me - my champion - with the most."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: June 26, 2015, 12:00:35 am »

Go get that seraph already so God can focus on more important things. +1
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nunzillor

« Reply #2951 on: June 26, 2015, 12:14:03 am »

Go get that seraph already so God can focus on more important things. +1

"We have our differences... but will heaven coordinate with hell on this threat to our very existence?"

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: June 26, 2015, 12:27:29 am »

On their return, chastise the spies for their failure and order them to dig a fortified trench around the base. Appoint one of the others to conduct a census of our supporters. He is to take note of how many able-bodied fighters we have, as well as those unfit for combat.

Stockpile all potential weapons in the most defendable portion of the base.

Nunzillor

« Reply #2953 on: June 26, 2015, 12:51:59 am »

Have Minions on forge world build more ships and pilons!
have all  my minions and soldiers stop the portal and attack paphi, have them carry the Eldritch horror anti mind control seals.
remove my aversion to holy symbols then stop paphi with violence and demonic magic. +3 points
"Hey Nulinzor, How is the city doing? If you don't mind me i am going to help the humans out."

"The city is fine for the moment, but I'm sure that many fear this new threat to their freedom.  I shall of course do what I can for the citizens of Hell. 

Let us pray that it will be enough."

Attack the moons with demonic army in an attempt to stop the flood of incoming hostiles at its source.  3 points.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 01:20:42 am by Nunzillor »

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: June 26, 2015, 01:10:15 am »

By the way, there are no humans or demons on Earth anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 262