- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387093 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3000 on: June 26, 2015, 06:05:35 pm »

FIND MOAR BOYZ FAR DA WAAAAGH!!!!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: June 26, 2015, 06:07:40 pm »

"Oy I got ye a good fight 'ere in da warp 'ell for ya, protect mah guys and I'z get ya so much dakka you'll daka the world!"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: June 26, 2015, 06:10:24 pm »

"NOOOO! THE ORKS SUPPORT MINDLESS CHAOS, MAYHEM, AND DESTRUCTION! THE ORKS WILL SUPPORT ME, AND I SHALL NOT SLAY THEM! DA COLOR RED! FASTER MOVING!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: June 26, 2015, 06:13:25 pm »

"NOOOO! THE ORKS SUPPORT MINDLESS CHAOS, MAYHEM, AND DESTRUCTION! THE ORKS WILL SUPPORT ME, AND I SHALL NOT SLAY THEM! DA COLOR RED! FASTER MOVING!"
"I am red!  I am fasta! I prove it by recruiting them fasta and before you! Join da great red waaaaagh! Boys!"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: June 26, 2015, 06:17:17 pm »

"Oy I got ye a good fight 'ere in da warp 'ell for ya, protect mah guys and I'z get ya so much dakka you'll daka the world!"
" NO GIT!!! YA 'LPED TA KRUMP US!!! ND' WE GOT A BETTA OUFFER!!!"

" CAN YA POURVIDE US WITH A FOIGHT!!!!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: June 26, 2015, 06:18:49 pm »

" NO GIT!!! YA 'LPED TA KRUMP US!!! ND' WE GOT A BETTA OUFFER!!!"

" CAN YA POURVIDE US WITH A FOIGHT!!!!"
"Coolrune 'elp crush ya, he did da most killan! Also what happened to da toughest make the leader, I waz da toughest!"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: June 26, 2015, 06:28:53 pm »

"I'Z DONT NORMALLY KILL NOBODIES. BUT THIS TIMES I'Z MAKIN AN EXCEPTION. I'S KILLIN ALL THE MORTALS, BUT I'S LEAVING ALL THE FUN ONES FOR YOU ORKS. IMAGINE, BEATING UPON AN UNARMED, HELPLESS, TIED UP DEITY FOR ETERNITY. PUT SOME DAKKA DAKKA IN YOUR HANDS, BECAUSE IT'S MURDERING TIMEZ!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: June 26, 2015, 06:35:12 pm »

"I'Z DONT NORMALLY KILL NOBODIES. BUT THIS TIMES I'Z MAKIN AN EXCEPTION. I'S KILLIN ALL THE MORTALS, BUT I'S LEAVING ALL THE FUN ONES FOR YOU ORKS. IMAGINE, BEATING UPON AN UNARMED, HELPLESS, TIED UP DEITY FOR ETERNITY. PUT SOME DAKKA DAKKA IN YOUR HANDS, BECAUSE IT'S MURDERING TIMEZ!"
AH! diety. you mean yourself. I am sorry but  I am already fighting some one. COol rune, I am ok with you for now, just stay out of hell.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: June 26, 2015, 06:37:19 pm »

"YA!!! DIS IZ DA BOSS!!!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: June 26, 2015, 06:38:55 pm »

"Just stay out of hell while i face the other guys! I will release a fungicide into your water and food, and a spermicide."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: June 26, 2015, 06:45:28 pm »

"Just stay out of hell while i face the other guys! I will release a fungicide into your water and food, and a spermicide."
" ..... Ya 'ave beenz readang 'hummie proproganda 'avent ya?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: June 26, 2015, 06:45:34 pm »

"You know what! None of you shall end humanity! I shall fight you in the trenches, I shall fight you in the air! I shall fight you in the winter, I shall fight you in the summer, The water, the earth, even the air shall be my battle field as demonic and angelic stands by and protect humanity from it's demise, none shall pass onto earth and into my city. You shall never destroy humanity, you will have to destroy my empire, city by city, ship by ship, and the very world by world. You shall not crush humanity's spirit, you shall not crush me!"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: June 26, 2015, 06:52:10 pm »

"Do I HAVE TO POKE YOU WITH MY killing stick? DO I?!? HUH? DO I?"

"I REALLY DO WANT TO. I REALLY WANT TO POKE YOU WITH MY DOOM STICK."

"SO STOP QUOTING HUMAN COMMUNISM OR WHATEVER THAT IS AND WAIT FOR ME TO EVENTUALLY KILL YOU AFTER I KILL EVERYONE ELSE."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: June 26, 2015, 06:55:49 pm »

"Do I HAVE TO POKE YOU WITH MY killing stick? DO I?!? HUH? DO I?"

"I REALLY DO WANT TO. I REALLY WANT TO POKE YOU WITH MY DOOM STICK."

"SO STOP QUOTING HUMAN COMMUNISM OR WHATEVER THAT IS AND WAIT FOR ME TO EVENTUALLY KILL YOU AFTER I KILL EVERYONE ELSE."
"god damn, if you would just calm the fuck down I could easily get you your wand, here I will have my forge world (full of trained experts, mind you) stop making  my start ships and instead build you your damn wand! Will that cause you to stop threatening us with your stick and getting this tiny , tiny group of orks to stir up some minor trouble!"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: June 26, 2015, 07:17:48 pm »

"A WAND CANNOT SIMPLY BE MADE. IT NEEDS THE POWERS OF DEITIES INFUSED IN IT TO MAKE IT POWERFUL ENOUGH TO EVEN CHANGE THINGS. KILL KILL KILL"
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 262