- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387153 times)

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points - Third reboot turn 33
« Reply #3090 on: July 02, 2015, 01:51:30 am »

EDIT: Me and sidekick: KILL THE ORKS SO MUCH THAT NO ONE CAN BE AN ORK ANYMORE
That action needs 5 points.
"Religious stuff? Bah. I can't even go atheistic, as I already know that I exist. Well, maybe some worshippers will help ease the burden."

Get devils and orks to worship me in their spare time. Also, heal any wounded I come across with my admittedly bad healing wand.
[6] You start widespread demonic worship of you, which disrupts a lot of infrastructure due to weakening demonic magic.
Haunt Coolrune (in a benign, helpful way).
[1] You screech a constant stream of blasphemy into Coolrune's ear.
give my planet some more plantlife
[6] You cover the surface with murderous plants.
Now my Interpalent to become interstellar, find the closest system to conquer, If need Give Black Cosuil more power for my whole. Which This Nine Role as
 My diplomat(Please other nation of equal power of my's)
 My Imperial treasurer(You know Manger of Money)
 My Grand arm of men(Leader of Armies)
 My Spymaster(To Find Plot and conspiracies)
 My Peacekeeper(To keep Cvil Peace)
 My Grand Adviser(Second In command)

[2] You don't locate any nearby planets you don't already rule. You then organize your minions.
"Religious stuff? Bah. I can't even go atheistic, as I already know that I exist. Well, maybe some worshippers will help ease the burden."

Get devils and orks to worship me in their spare time. Also, heal any wounded I come across with my admittedly bad healing wand.
sacrifice the orks to increase my powa! Then rebuild my ships! +1 point for luck!
Send the armies of the damned to spread out and and destroy coolrunes and paphi's army."
"I have become sPazyak-bringer of pestilence, destroyer of worlds, eater of souls! I shall become our death and feast upon your eternal soul forever! Or you could work for me and i will not kill the Orks and feast upon their flesh!"
You can't reach the orks, your forge world is out of materials, and your army rebels against you due to receiving suicidal orders.
Unite the five civilisation into the UDC(united democratic coalition) +1
[4+1] The UDC forms without issues.
Order my champion to find and harvest any demonic, angelic, mundane, eldritch, etc power on Earth. Begin work on an interdimensional craft for the tank, with the aid of the homeworld castes.

Order homeworld to make an interdimensional craft for the tank, +2.

Order given. [4+1] The homeworld builds an interdimensional craft with enough power to haul small moons around and full access to the tank's firepower.
BRAUKE OUTA JAIL!!!
[6] You destroy the fortress in the process.
I Start a riot.
[5] You start a bunch of riots.
Alright, I guess it's time to stop with the realism. I have points to spend. Assume the form and mind of that Greatest of Great Old Ones, Cthulhu. Ideally, I should inherit his insanity-inducing powers as well. +4

Edit: If Spazyak manages to find my base (which I would expect to be difficult, but not impossible), order my rebels to take up combat positions along the trench. Nevermind that they're completely unarmed. Then ascend to Old One status.
Alright, I guess it's time to stop with the realism. I have points to spend. Assume the form and mind of that Greatest of Great Old Ones, Cthulhu. Ideally, I should inherit his insanity-inducing powers as well. +4

Edit: If Spazyak manages to find my base (which I would expect to be difficult, but not impossible), order my rebels to take up combat positions along the trench. Nevermind that they're completely unarmed. Then ascend to Old One status.
Assist with eldritch-moon-power.
[4+1+1] DoctorMcTaalik becomes Cthulhu, including being sealed in R'lyeh.
Create an impenetrable force field around Hell.  Needed points + 2.
Assist
Assist. Ensure it is truly impenetrable.
5 points spent by Nunzillor. [6+2+2] You completely seal off Hell, except for 3+ point actions. You also don't know what is happening to damned souls. Other than that they aren't going to Hell.

Quote from: Paphi's champion
Look for more power on Earth.
[2] You don't find any power.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player states (click to show/hide)

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3091 on: July 02, 2015, 02:31:51 am »

If I'm conscious enough, project my sleeping mind into the jungle base and its immediate surroundings, in an attempt to induce madness in those in the area.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: July 02, 2015, 03:40:33 am »

Me with sidekick: go on a lonely planet away from the others required points
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 04:40:57 pm by conein »

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: July 02, 2015, 04:13:18 am »

Prevent Poketwo from doing anything that costs points. 5 Points.
Do we need to do it?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:25:17 am by H4zardZ1 »
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: July 02, 2015, 08:47:56 am »

Ascend from major deity to a hyper-deity. + needed points.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: July 02, 2015, 10:31:26 am »

Gain complete control over UDC through mind control +1 for luck

I assume mind control is well within the natural abilities of a universe sized omniscient reality warper

« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 01:22:00 pm by Generally me »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: July 02, 2015, 11:35:19 am »

Get back into hell and back into my fortress+4 points
"All army of the damned and Nullinzor, regroup on me on the hell forge world, I am lost as, I believe, paphi destroyed my demonic armada. Also, could a member of the UDC help pick me up, as your military leader I believe I have the command to order a small vessel to pick me up. It appears Hell Fortress has fallen and that hell is being over run with orks, Infernos Olympus down!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 07:29:46 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: July 02, 2015, 11:39:17 am »

me: search for inner power Sidekick: recruit minions
You appear to be on my side, more or less, YOu are against the orcs, My army is currently scattered and I am stuck on my depleted forge world near the hell gates. If you could kindly help me build a new world or two I could get us all set up with minion s and full armadas of space ships!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: July 02, 2015, 11:43:21 am »

the problem is, the hell is sealed shut.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: July 02, 2015, 11:47:02 am »

Well those souls, at least some, are going to me. I am the leader of the army of the damned. THe fact that hell is sealed is a last resort by my second in command, Nullinzor, He will be the official leader of hell for now. I will go and gather what is left of my troops here and try to find a way off this barren planet. I am going to protect the UDC as the last known human safe hold. Those damned orks have destroyed my fortress so any humans in there are dead.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 11:51:02 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: July 02, 2015, 11:53:37 am »

Well those souls, at least some, are going to me. I am the leader of the army of the damned. THe fact that hell is sealed is a last resort by my second in command, Nullinzor, He will be the official leader of hell for now. I will go and gather what is left of my troops here and try to find a way off this barren planet. I am going to protect the UDC as the last known human safe hold. Those damned orks have destroyed my fortress so any humans in there are dead.
tell me what to do i guess.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: July 02, 2015, 11:54:27 am »

tell me what to do i guess.
Transport me to a different planet with lots of resources. I can do the rest.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: July 02, 2015, 12:05:22 pm »

done. I always wanted to leave this place

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: July 02, 2015, 12:07:06 pm »

done. I always wanted to leave this place
Would nod in agreement.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: July 02, 2015, 12:22:16 pm »

Use the riots to take over a empire as it's new ruler.
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 262