- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 386027 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3120 on: July 02, 2015, 04:34:18 pm »

Yeah, but still, gods trying to kill us.
Why do you not like me controlling hell? I thought I was doing a good job. well except for the orks and paphi and such, I just wanted to protect humanity. Guess Elves will have to do.
I didnt say anything about that, i am just trying to say, A GOD IS TRYING TO KILL US. Also, i tought you wanted a new life on another planet like me, but it doesnt matter.
I do, I could use your help. Perhaps we can rebuild from the destruction wrought by our uncaring and excessive use of 'points'. We fought and we fought over humanity and earth until we destroyed it again and again. I brought it to hell hoping to protect it and yet I failed, We must rebuild and learn. Also if god is after us, then we must find and convince Morgan Freeman to help us!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: July 02, 2015, 04:38:25 pm »

Why do you not like me controlling hell? I thought I was doing a good job. well except for the orks and paphi and such, I just wanted to protect humanity. Guess Elves will have to do.

"Enough! I can tolerate your foolishness no longer," the terrible voice issues forth once more. "If you wish to blame me for your poor leadership, then I shall give you a true reason!"

Connect my smallest moon to the Intertank. Be towed to spazyak +3. Physically crush spazyak.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: July 02, 2015, 04:42:39 pm »

Sorry spazyak but i changed my action for the simple reason that everyone is trying to destroy you. If you manage to reach me one day,  i wont be hostile.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: July 02, 2015, 04:45:18 pm »

"Enough! I can tolerate your foolishness no longer," the terrible voice issues forth once more. "If you wish to blame me for your poor leadership, then I shall give you a true reason!"

Connect my smallest moon to the Intertank. Be towed to spazyak +3. Physically crush spazyak.
No I am pointing out my failures. Fuck sakes , mate. And what was I to do, I wish ed to protect my lands and my holdings. Perhaps you could help me find the great lord, Morgan Freeman.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: July 02, 2015, 04:46:40 pm »

Sorry spazyak but i changed my action for the simple reason that everyone is trying to destroy you. If you manage to reach me one day,  i wont be hostile.
I am starting to think about becoming a start and turning into a black hole to destroy everything!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: July 02, 2015, 04:47:56 pm »

No I am pointing out my failures. Fuck sakes , mate. And what was I to do, I wish ed to protect my lands and my holdings. Perhaps you could help me find the great lord, Morgan Freeman.

"Surrender your demonic power--all of it--to me, and I will forgive your trespasses."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: July 02, 2015, 04:50:34 pm »

"Surrender your demonic power--all of it--to me, and I will forgive your trespasses."
NO! I did nothing but point out one of my leadership failures,  for that, I will not be punished unjustly. Also, in the UDC I will be under control. Explain to me my crimes atleast, for i ask for a fare trial by my peers
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: July 02, 2015, 05:00:57 pm »

NO! I did nothing but point out one of my leadership failures,  for that, I will not be punished unjustly. Also, in the UDC I will be under control. Explain to me my crimes atleast, for i ask for a fare trial by my peers

"I accuse you of gross incompetence! Twice your armies have disobeyed your orders to be sent to fight battles against me - battles you had no business in. You sent your impressive fleet to bombard a god and blame me for your losses, when in fact at every opportunity you have attempted to impede my progress! You have made me your enemy and now have the gall to beg for mercy while you threaten to siege me with the full military of a galactic civilization!

What have you to say in your defense?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: July 02, 2015, 05:10:02 pm »

"I accuse you of gross incompetence! Twice your armies have disobeyed your orders to be sent to fight battles against me - battles you had no business in. You sent your impressive fleet to bombard a god and blame me for your losses, when in fact at every opportunity you have attempted to impede my progress! You have made me your enemy and now have the gall to beg for mercy while you threaten to siege me with the full military of a galactic civilization!

What have you to say in your defense?"

you sought to threaten earth which at that time was under my control and had my cities on it, the entire civilization on earth had been built by me! And Also, I had attacked the god after he had made it very clear for that he intended to attack me and others, even after I made it clear that I could have gotten what he wanted. He was little more then a mere terrorist. Every time I have acted I have sought to protect humanity that you have destroyed on earth, right now becuase of the actions of the god and you, my fortress and towns on earth lie burning and my entrance to my home, hell, blocked. I have orks attacking me, I have lost all in a last ditch attempt to let the few people I have left go and flea. I have done what I sought necessary so humanity could survive. You have been a threat to that. I offered you peace, but you did not. All I have done was to protect humanity, impeding you was so that a couple ships carrying people could get them away, there are some on this planet with me and on others, even hell has some humans. I have made suicidal attack after attack to stop you and others from killing what is left after humanity. I have seen countless times, earth shattered and destroyed, I still have yet been able to see if the town, which is under a force field, still lives.  There was no stradegy in my attacks, only thre goal of stopping the threats to humanity's survival and freedom. So far it seems I have succeeded, is that incompetence or unwavering loyalty?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: July 02, 2015, 05:36:37 pm »

"...Succeeded? My army still prowls Earth for energy. Earth is not yours to rule, nor has it ever been since you inhabited Hell. Even now you rule a major part of it and yet you cry for your misfortune. Where are the damned souls going, spazyak? Do you know?

I have yet to ravage Earth. My projects there will continue, and when I have finished I will not be so fiendish as to simply end their miserable existences. You know my terms of peace."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: July 02, 2015, 05:37:28 pm »

"Now now, stop trying to kill people. I'll just heal them instantly, and then poke YOU with a doom-stick. Now play nice. I'ma go get a beer, take a shower, and ascend even further in godhood. Remember, no killing, or I kill you!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: July 02, 2015, 05:41:23 pm »

"...Succeeded? My army still prowls Earth for energy. Earth is not yours to rule, nor has it ever been since you inhabited Hell. Even now you rule a major part of it and yet you cry for your misfortune. Where are the damned souls going, spazyak? Do you know?

I have yet to ravage Earth. My projects there will continue, and when I have finished I will not be so fiendish as to simply end their miserable existences. You know my terms of peace."

The damned souls go to hell. I....I may have been wrong about you, so tell me this. What is it that you are doing with earth and those humans still left on it? Also my demons were the ones that sealed the city on earth off right before earth's first destruction. If you promise not to end humanity then I will promise not to hinder you. I give that with new understanding of your intents. You may bind my powers to that promise, but know that I am a man who does not like being under the control of others. This is not becoming your servant, this is a promise to not attack you so long as you do not attack me.(((Also where is earth, people have been moving it around allot))).
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 07:07:21 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: July 02, 2015, 07:08:46 pm »

"Now now, stop trying to kill people. I'll just heal them instantly, and then poke YOU with a doom-stick. Now play nice. I'ma go get a beer, take a shower, and ascend even further in godhood. Remember, no killing, or I kill you!"
"So how are you otherwise? I see we are both gods now, well I am the god of hell and borderline eldritch horror. Sorry if we seem like opposites as you are a healer and I am the 'eater of souls'. either way I may have just found a way back to hell!"
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 07:30:10 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: July 02, 2015, 07:27:55 pm »

Leech energy from the barrier to empower my spirit.

EDIT: If that requires points, meditate on the nature of souls and the afterlife instead.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 07:58:45 pm by Whisperling »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: July 02, 2015, 07:42:31 pm »

"So how are you otherwise? I see we are both gods now, well I am the god of hell and borderline eldritch horror. Sorry if we seem like opposites as you are a healer and I am the 'eater of souls'. either way I may have just found a way back to hell!"

"Just remember. My sword is practically a one shot on anything that hits someone else first, and YOU are certainly about to attack someone. Just saying!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 262