- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387232 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3225 on: July 08, 2015, 02:20:34 pm »

Spend 5 points dissolving the seal.
"Don't the seal over hell is for the best, perhaps make it so that those loyal to hell can go through"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: July 08, 2015, 02:28:23 pm »

FIND EVEN MORE ORKS!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: July 08, 2015, 02:30:13 pm »

Produce more anti mind control jewelry and distribute among divine beings who do not already have one. +2
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: July 08, 2015, 02:47:19 pm »

"Well, i will not take the risk"
me and sidekick: meditate for magic power. These are 2 different rolls i guess?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: July 08, 2015, 02:50:17 pm »

Hazard! i will provide you your own ship eventually. Just elt me fill out these damned requisition forms. This will be your ship eventually, Think I will get you a top of the line heavy fighter:
((OH cool this is star conflict and one of the ones that became the engineering  T2 ship. I'll replace it with something different if you don't want what is essentially a combination of a engineering frigate with lots of guns, little shields, slow speed, and lot s of armor.))
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 09:25:34 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: July 08, 2015, 04:07:57 pm »

Drive some demon lords mad, for the hell of it.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: July 08, 2015, 04:52:17 pm »

Get Timothy to reality warp a clone of me into existence +1

Get my Anti God Empire to nullify the protector swords power

Beat up Coolrune

UDC help me beat up Coolrune

Timothy can still reality warp specific things right?

"Are you still trying to kill me?"

"Please stop that. I'm simply trying to ascend in order to heal more people. Don't make me "PROTECTOR" you."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: July 08, 2015, 08:05:25 pm »

wait for points

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: July 08, 2015, 11:06:21 pm »

Spend 5 points dissolving the seal.
"Don't the seal over hell is for the best, perhaps make it so that those loyal to hell can go through"
Long post that for some reason refuses to post short "Blah blah blah, a storm is coming and if we don't stand together we will be swept away, and I will do whatever I must to keep everyone from falling, even if I have to become the villain of the piece to do so."

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: July 09, 2015, 01:22:36 am »

"The legitimacy of his threat was irrelevant. Make no mistake, he held significant power. He harnesses great power even now."
If he really tried to kill you, you should've tried to stop him from aggressive action, but not with murder. You should've used that points to something else like sealing him in a inescapable cage that you can release at anytime.
Get experience with spaceships. Mostly because it's still too chaotic.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: July 09, 2015, 10:31:36 am »

"The legitimacy of his threat was irrelevant. Make no mistake, he held significant power. He harnesses great power even now."
If he really tried to kill you, you should've tried to stop him from aggressive action, but not with murder. You should've used that points to something else like sealing him in a inescapable cage that you can release at anytime.
Get experience with spaceships. Mostly because it's still too chaotic.
glad to know I have a friend on my side, are you still happy with the ship design I showed you above, it is a general modification of our standard engineering frigate into a gun ship with more guns then the usual gun ship but at a cost to speed and shields, on the other hand the large after burners and armor should let you survive long enough to take out a target and get to safety.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3236 on: July 09, 2015, 04:50:22 pm »

Beat up Coolrune

"Please stop that. I'm simply trying to ascend in order to heal more people. Don't make me "PROTECTOR" you."
The reason I'm attacking is because I'm bored and because there is nothing else to do for me other than beat people up. Also I don't like you constantly ascending in god hood.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: July 09, 2015, 06:53:21 pm »

Beat up Coolrune

The reason I'm attacking is because I'm bored and because there is nothing else to do for me other than beat people up. Also I don't like you constantly ascending in god hood.

"But... that's rude."

"So.... an unprovoked attack..."

"Ehem. One moment, going to shout."

"DUE TO THE UNPROVOKED NATURE OF THIS ATTACK, AND THE FACT THAT I AM A SUPERIOR DEITY OF HEALING, I AM CALLING EVERYONE TO ASSIST ME. TIM! YOU THERE? COME HELP! CLONES, MIND ASSISTING ME? IT WOULD PROVE INVALUABLE. IF NOTHING ELSE, HEAL ME IF I SHOULD TAKE HARM."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: July 09, 2015, 10:28:21 pm »

glad to know I have a friend on my side, are you still happy with the ship design I showed you above, it is a general modification of our standard engineering frigate into a gun ship with more guns then the usual gun ship but at a cost to speed and shields, on the other hand the large after burners and armor should let you survive long enough to take out a target and get to safety.
Yes.
You can become a god of your own. Also what's wrong with ascension? It's not like his attacks will become stronger.

Get my Anti God Empire to nullify all of Coolrunes creations

Take away Coolrunes new powers

UDC help me

"DUE TO THE UNPROVOKED NATURE OF THIS ATTACK, AND THE FACT THAT I AM A SUPERIOR DEITY OF HEALING, I AM CALLING EVERYONE TO ASSIST ME. TIM! YOU THERE? COME HELP! CLONES, MIND ASSISTING ME? IT WOULD PROVE INVALUABLE. IF NOTHING ELSE, HEAL ME IF I SHOULD TAKE HARM."
I couldn't do that right now. Sorry for this.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: July 10, 2015, 01:35:52 am »

I don't really want to become a god.

And to be honest Coolrune hasn't done much healing. All he has done is made infinitely cloning gods which if it went wrong could have filled the universe up with clones. And a protector sword that is really just a way to kill people behind the pretence of it being morally justifiable because they attacked first.
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 262