- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 386935 times)

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3270 on: July 11, 2015, 01:24:52 pm »

Well that's kinda unfair as you gave the impression that it would nullify anything made by a god no matter what.

Also I'm pretty certain that the only thing the healing clones could to was heal.

Also also I don't really want to be re spawned as before. I'm just arguing on a matter of principle.

Also also also just tell me to shut it. If you're finding this annoying and want me to stop.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 01:50:04 pm by Generally me »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: July 11, 2015, 02:09:34 pm »

Well that's kinda unfair as you gave the impression that it would nullify anything made by a god no matter what.

Also I'm pretty certain that the only thing the healing clones could to was heal.

Also also I don't really want to be re spawned as before. I'm just arguing on a matter of principle.

Also also also just tell me to shut it. If you're finding this annoying and want me to stop.
All of my clones are individual deities. They are all sentient, and are pretty much able to do whatever they want. Here, they decided to kick your $^!t.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: July 11, 2015, 02:15:10 pm »

All of my clones are individual deities. They are all sentient, and are pretty much able to do whatever they want. Here, they decided to kick your $^!t.
perhaps they can, but how many are there compared to the entire UDC Galactic navy!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: July 11, 2015, 03:43:03 pm »

perhaps they can, but how many are there compared to the entire UDC Galactic navy!

The entirety of hell is made up of them, and as far as we know, hell may be infinite. Therefore, a huge army of deities which can clone themselves at any time and heal their injured brothers seems rather unstoppable. The UDC wouldn't stand a chance.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: July 11, 2015, 03:45:43 pm »

The entirety of hell is made up of them, and as far as we know, hell may be infinite. Therefore, a huge army of deities which can clone themselves at any time and heal their injured brothers seems rather unstoppable. The UDC wouldn't stand a chance.
Hell isn't infinite, some time hell will overflow and a battle shall begin!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: July 11, 2015, 04:19:28 pm »

Appear!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: July 12, 2015, 11:11:25 am »

Help homeworld do science. +1

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: July 13, 2015, 01:24:13 am »

Well, Let people do things without combat.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: July 13, 2015, 10:45:23 am »

((Why does no one attempt to do something that makes the anti-mind control jewelry useless, then mind control all of them?))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: July 13, 2015, 10:47:26 am »

Well, Let people do things without combat.
Trust me when I say that isn't happening for a long time.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points - Third reboot turn 38
« Reply #3280 on: July 13, 2015, 11:18:24 am »

Okay to begin with, just so everyone knows, my army has no demons in it. Now that we have that out of the way I will send my army to assault Satan's palace, while I study up on dimensional magic, or specificly how to make it so that damned souls go to Heaven instead of hell. Also if possible hire a Tiefling assistant.
Satan vaporizes your entire army.
[4] You learn that souls are sorted into Heaven or Hell by a system created and administrated by God.
Drive Spazyak insane.
[5] You cause spazyak to not be able to perceive you.
"Sorry bout that, Generally Me."

Warp the reality of the galaxy so that it is much harder for a player to successfully attack another player, meaning that they get a debuff when trying to attack. + needed points
Drive Spazyak insane.
I won't attack you because of this...
Get Timothy to reality warp a clone of me into existence +1

Get my Anti God Empire to nullify all of Coolrunes creations

Take away Coolrunes new powers

UDC help me

Timothy politely refuses to create a clone of Generally me.
Generally me is killed by Coolrune's clones.
This is why you shouldn't go kill people.
Warp the reality of the galaxy so that it is much harder for a player to successfully attack another player, meaning that they get a debuff when trying to attack. + needed points
Thank you for doing that.
Assist Coolrune. We need to do this.
Thank you for doing that.
Assist Coolrune. We need to do this.

Agreed. Assist Coolrune.
Which galaxy?
"Hey would you look at that, there is a portal to earth here. I'll just stay here now, maybe later..."

Me: attempt to summon a minor servant called Leo. Sidekick: attempt to summon an eldritch servant or stuff like that
[2] Your summoning fails.
[1] Your sidekick is collected by an eldritch horror.
Drive Spazyak insane.
sorry bub but that has already happened! HAHAHAHAHa
Build that ship that I posted earlier for hazard+1 points.
[2+1] You build most of the ship, but its weapons and shielding are incomplete.
Patlice to learn sorcery to ascend, Add Cyber to make make Ultimate of Genetic,Technology and Magic with all my points
[3+3] You rebuild your body into an magical, eldritch, and robotic form.
Karma's a bitch.

Respawn as the 4th dimension
[5] You are now time.
Appear!
[2] You are in a shady back alley, with no one visible nearby.
Help homeworld do science. +1
[3+1] The homeworld gains some more information.

Quote from: Timothy
Grant the mortals on my world magic.
[1] They wipe themselves out.
Quote from: Paphi's champion
Search for power.
[4] You find a warehouse of generators.
Quote from: Satan
Replace Hiddenleafguy with a loyal demon lord.
[5] Done.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player states (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: World state (click to show/hide)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: July 13, 2015, 11:19:14 am »

The galaxy that the majority of players are present in.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: July 13, 2015, 11:32:44 am »

"phaphi..  can you help with that?"
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 12:03:11 pm by conein »

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: July 13, 2015, 11:48:28 am »

Put on my lawyer suit and say "I am sorry but according to bylaw 54823 "replacing rulers  who attempt to revolt against you" requires a council vote that by law must take at LEAST 20 turns and if the vote does not go in your favor the previous ruler of the land may call another vote to replace you with himself, see bylaw 54821 "replacing Satan" for details. In addition I have checked the records and I do believe that you are not a legal citizen of hell" he at this pulls out several large citizenship forms "please fill these out and get back to me next century for response"
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 11:51:59 am by Hiddenleafguy »

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: July 13, 2015, 11:52:37 am »

Reverse everything Back to the start +all points
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 12:34:50 am by Generally me »
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 262