- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387206 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3330 on: July 18, 2015, 11:55:53 am »

Smite generally me before he can make his infinitely cloning army. + Needed points.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: July 18, 2015, 02:14:13 pm »

Smite generally me before he can make his infinitely cloning army. + Needed points.
Why? You have basically the exact same thing. Also I can't attack anyone with them, I mean look at how Timothy turned out. Doesn't do anything but mess with his planet.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: July 18, 2015, 04:28:55 pm »

Prevent Australia from destroying the portal, while specifically not intervening in its transformation.

I forget exactly when that happened. If that'll be next turn, idle instead.

((Can I affect my past moon-selves once it happens? Frankly I'm a bit confused about where that form's power ranks.))

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points - Third reboot turn 41
« Reply #3333 on: July 19, 2015, 09:01:56 pm »

Alternate me will conquer planets and consume souls for powa!+1 points
clone myself with UDC cloning technology so that I have an army of me's
(((also will the alternate character become our current characters?))))
How are you past god me?

I'm great, ready to conquer some planets and get some souls

Yes I am, for the UDC and for ourselves, I think I shall make some back ups of us while you go and spread our influence.

agreed, hey think that hidden leaf guy will let us back into hell?

Possibly
Present you cannot act while the time loop is happening. The alternate characters will not become the primary characters.
[5+1] While conquering planets and devouring souls, alternate you attracts the attention of an archangel.
Study the basics of magic. ((wouldn't it be "will rule a fairly large section of hell?"))
[1] You learn how to magically explode your own head. Respawn?
I must exist in one form or another, since I spawned, but am currently nonexistent in Beirus-reality. Therefore, it is possible I exist in a different reality.

Determine and inhabit my reality of origin.
[2] You appear to originate in Beirus, but still don't exist.
Spawn in downtown Detroit.  Bake myself a pie.
[1] You spawn in a barren wasteland with no life anywhere near you, in the past.
Create a clone of myself(that if I am attacked, protects me from harm) which will create two clones of itself and then they will do the same and so on. +2 for luck

You cannot duplicate yourself without at least 3 points.
"Hello Past me, you may not recognize me but I'm future and I see that Already your timesuit, You need make intseller empire called: Grand Honorable Principality of Stars because it going to destory madmen and gods, Goodbye"

I guess now Fade out now then Contorl of past self
patent

"Whelp, Time to get to work, Found Space Company also patent my time suit it seem I must mankind into space to save it" Do just that
Humanity is too dead for you to do that right now.
make a metal armor for me
[6] You create an overelaborate and unpractical outfit.
Summon random non-omnicidal NPC. 4 Points.
[2+1] You summon Tim.
Make myself immune to the effects of the timeloop
needed points + 1 for luck
4 points spent. [4+1] You can now act in the present freely at all times.
Action cancelled due to Generally me's action not being executed.
Prevent Australia from destroying the portal, while specifically not intervening in its transformation.

I forget exactly when that happened. If that'll be next turn, idle instead.

((Can I affect my past moon-selves once it happens? Frankly I'm a bit confused about where that form's power ranks.))
That'll be next turn.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player states (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: World state (click to show/hide)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: July 19, 2015, 09:19:18 pm »

[Have alternate me drawl it's mighty weapon and use the consumed souls to rend the angel apart, as the UDC navy space ships surround it and  blast it with anti-god weaponry +1 points for luck
(((what will happen once the ti me loop is over? Will we fuse with our alternate self or become our alternate self since this is past us coming up upon current us.)))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: July 19, 2015, 09:29:47 pm »

SECRET ACTION!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: July 19, 2015, 10:32:27 pm »

Spawn in hell and spend the needed points to smite the Coolrune that is a god in the present before he ascends to godhood. If that Collrune is not in the world yet then hunt for information about ways to weaken Satan.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 08:46:59 am by Hiddenleafguy »

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: July 19, 2015, 11:56:57 pm »

Begin my journey east.  Search for food and potential shelter as I travel.  Keep an eye out for pie ingredients too.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: July 20, 2015, 03:27:34 am »

Make the armor more pratical, +2 points

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: July 20, 2015, 03:36:40 am »

Being omniscient sucks. I though for sure I would be able to clone myself infinitely without points.

Same action as before needed points

Spawn in hell and spend the needed points to smite the Npc (for now) Generally Me before he ascends to godhood. If that generally me is not in the world yet then hunt for information about ways to weaken Satan.
I'm so confused by this.
1. I'm not an npc
2. I'm not in hell
3. I'm not trying to ascend
4. Why are you trying to smite me?

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: July 20, 2015, 08:37:52 am »

HE MUST CONFUSE YOU WITH COOLRUNE

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: July 20, 2015, 08:45:19 am »

((Yes that it, I will edit in coolrune.))

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points - Third reboot turn 42
« Reply #3342 on: July 21, 2015, 11:47:04 pm »

[Have alternate me drawl it's mighty weapon and use the consumed souls to rend the angel apart, as the UDC navy space ships surround it and  blast it with anti-god weaponry +1 points for luck
(((what will happen once the ti me loop is over? Will we fuse with our alternate self or become our alternate self since this is past us coming up upon current us.)))

The alternate selves will just stop doing anything when the time loop ends.
[5+1] You kill the archangel. It is immediately resurrected. A significantly more powerful angel starts watching you.
SECRET ACTION!
I am not allowing secret actions due to it being much harder for other players to know if they should be countered.
Spawn in hell and spend the needed points to smite the Coolrune that is a god in the present before he ascends to godhood. If that Collrune is not in the world yet then hunt for information about ways to weaken Satan.
Coolrune was a god at all points during turns 21 to 30. Due to that, I will execute your second action.
[5] You find that Satan mostly uses demonic and angelic magic. Demonic magic can be countered by religious things, but you will need a vast quantity of them or some sort of incredibly holy relic, such as the Ark of the Covenant. Angelic magic doesn't really have any major weaknesses, but you do find an amulet that grants immunity to it. These will not render Satan harmless or much easier to harm, but will make fighting him a lot easier.
Begin my journey east.  Search for food and potential shelter as I travel.  Keep an eye out for pie ingredients too.
[2] You find nothing but more wasteland.
Make the armor more pratical, +2 points
[5+2] You modify it so that it's practical, then make several thousand copies.
Being omniscient sucks. I though for sure I would be able to clone myself infinitely without points.

Same action as before needed points

Spawn in hell and spend the needed points to smite the Npc (for now) Generally Me before he ascends to godhood. If that generally me is not in the world yet then hunt for information about ways to weaken Satan.
I'm so confused by this.
1. I'm not an npc
2. I'm not in hell
3. I'm not trying to ascend
4. Why are you trying to smite me?
3 points spent. [5] You copy yourself repeatedly without any side effects.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player states (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: World state (click to show/hide)

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: July 22, 2015, 01:41:16 am »

Give armors and joy to everyone.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: July 22, 2015, 08:50:03 am »

Spend five points to make it impossible to turn hell into clones of coolrune, if that is impossible due to him already having done that, turn it back to normal using 5 points. Then, if I still have time put the amulet in a spot where present me will easily find it.
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 262