- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387202 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3495 on: August 02, 2015, 06:16:15 pm »

"I will help you if you give me one of these rings, once they are completed.  But first, I must attend to my judges."
Already planed on giving you one.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #3496 on: August 02, 2015, 06:16:39 pm »

"I will help you if you give me one of these rings, once they are completed.  But first, I must attend to my judges."
Already planed on giving you one.
"Excellent."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3497 on: August 02, 2015, 06:19:59 pm »

Yes....excellent. would chuckle a bit.
To a new future!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #3498 on: August 02, 2015, 06:21:30 pm »

"Don't you need to make one above a volcano with a dramatic name, though?"

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3499 on: August 02, 2015, 06:23:20 pm »

There have been three reboots since the events that The Froggy Ninja is referring to. This reboot's Bubblaria is entirely separate, except for being an exact copy of it's starting state.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3500 on: August 02, 2015, 06:53:08 pm »

There have been three reboots since the events that The Froggy Ninja is referring to. This reboot's Bubblaria is entirely separate, except for being an exact copy of it's starting state.

He could still pull it out of a past universe. 3 points is enough to do that kind of thing.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: August 02, 2015, 06:55:51 pm »

He could still pull it out of a past universe. 3 points is enough to do that kind of thing.
Well it still seems to be true that I am the god of Bubblaria
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: August 02, 2015, 07:00:21 pm »

Well it still seems to be true that I am the god of Bubblaria

He's recreating bubblaria in its pre-reboot state, not copying its current form.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: August 02, 2015, 07:01:17 pm »

True.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3504 on: August 02, 2015, 07:01:48 pm »

"HMMM. Now spayzak, why do you dislike blue?"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3505 on: August 02, 2015, 07:02:40 pm »

"HMMM. Now spayzak, why do you dislike blue?"
It is the opposite of me and peace has no place in the galaxy, not now
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3506 on: August 02, 2015, 09:00:42 pm »

My champion will continue to work on the time portal until it is controllable, works both ways, and can be turned off, with my commands to the portal having highest priority.

Inspect neighboring star systems for intelligent life to subjugate. If also possible, attempt to establish contact with Intertank.

Is there an intertank in  UDC galatic space?
"The Intertank was lost when I killed you. With time having a cold now, I wonder. It was last in Hell."
What do they do, for I thought it wa sa tank at the time and that you where attacking me, that was why I started attacking you. well thank and you started to take bulbaria, the city tat worships spazyakism
"The Intertank was a very powerful craft, lost when I mercilessly crushed you. I would love to have it back. So much so that I'd kill for it!

I never sent it to attack you. Its first step was to be fitted as the Intertank. Its second resulted in your spiteful death. You know, we may be able to reach an agreement... Speak with me when my portal is complete."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3507 on: August 02, 2015, 09:51:25 pm »

My champion will continue to work on the time portal until it is controllable, works both ways, and can be turned off, with my commands to the portal having highest priority.

Inspect neighboring star systems for intelligent life to subjugate. If also possible, attempt to establish contact with Intertank.

Is there an intertank in  UDC galatic space?
"The Intertank was lost when I killed you. With time having a cold now, I wonder. It was last in Hell."
What do they do, for I thought it wa sa tank at the time and that you where attacking me, that was why I started attacking you. well thank and you started to take bulbaria, the city tat worships spazyakism
"The Intertank was a very powerful craft, lost when I mercilessly crushed you. I would love to have it back. So much so that I'd kill for it!

I never sent it to attack you. Its first step was to be fitted as the Intertank. Its second resulted in your spiteful death. You know, we may be able to reach an agreement... Speak with me when my portal is complete."

So something meant to be an act of peace and honor was taken as war by me. Shame, we would fit well together, perhaps we can convince our past selves to not kill each other. I would keep my origin large navy and army, and you would not loose 1/3 of yourself. We could keep each other as close friends and allies. If I could get the size of my original navy and army and equip them with the technology the UDC has today, I could kill any one and anything with ease, not you or my friends of course, but perhaps others.... Would you like a ring of power by the way?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: August 02, 2015, 10:06:32 pm »

You know, when I realized that, because of my amulet, I am pretty much immune to coolrune, I expected more. Attempts to steal it.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3509 on: August 03, 2015, 02:19:08 pm »

You know, when I realized that, because of my amulet, I am pretty much immune to coolrune, I expected more. Attempts to steal it.
"Immune to me? You make it sound like I'm some malevolent evil. No, I am the beneficial dicta-.... theocratic ruler. Yes. We'll go with that. Beneficial megahypergod. Now please, discard that amulet."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 262