- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387349 times)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3510 on: August 03, 2015, 02:21:34 pm »

"I would. Except for the fact that my current plot to kill my nemesis revolves around it. And the holy grail."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: August 03, 2015, 02:29:34 pm »

You know, when I realized that, because of my amulet, I am pretty much immune to coolrune, I expected more. Attempts to steal it.
"Immune to me? You make it sound like I'm some malevolent evil. No, I am the beneficial dicta-.... theocratic ruler. Yes. We'll go with that. Beneficial megahypergod. Now please, discard that amulet."
Sir you have no right to command him since hsi actions do not involve you. To attack him is to be petty and be less then any of us.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: August 03, 2015, 03:58:51 pm »

You know, when I realized that, because of my amulet, I am pretty much immune to coolrune, I expected more. Attempts to steal it.
"Immune to me? You make it sound like I'm some malevolent evil. No, I am the beneficial dicta-.... theocratic ruler. Yes. We'll go with that. Beneficial megahypergod. Now please, discard that amulet."
Sir you have no right to command him since hsi actions do not involve you. To attack him is to be petty and be less then any of us.
"Be silent, Red one. This amulet's power, if it negates mine, is too strong to be allowed. It must be destroyed. I care naught of what happens to its owner.If he submits, I've no problem letting him go. But then again, if he denies me, I suppose I won't kill him. I'm a healer god. But the problem here is, he says the amulet negates my power, and the only real power I have is healing. He also wants to kill someone. This means he will successfully murder his target as I will be unable to heal the poor person! This is just unacceptable!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: August 03, 2015, 04:16:41 pm »

"Be silent, Red one. This amulet's power, if it negates mine, is too strong to be allowed. It must be destroyed. I care naught of what happens to its owner.If he submits, I've no problem letting him go. But then again, if he denies me, I suppose I won't kill him. I'm a healer god. But the problem here is, he says the amulet negates my power, and the only real power I have is healing. He also wants to kill someone. This means he will successfully murder his target as I will be unable to heal the poor person! This is just unacceptable!"
Such is fate, but you must learn to deal with that and understand that for ever yang, there must be a yin. satan can be stopped by angelic objects, so why can't you be stopped but this amulet. It is only in case you change. I'll make sure He doesn't go out of hand, if he does I shall consume his soul to fuel  the building of my rings.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: August 03, 2015, 09:27:55 pm »

Sorry Guyies, So Must Ask I allow to make own my empire you know allow I join Interstellar Committee Board

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: August 03, 2015, 09:37:55 pm »

Sorry Guyies, So Must Ask I allow to make own my empire you know allow I join Interstellar Committee Board
As long as you do not invade UDC teritory or hel, als please take a ring of power.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: August 03, 2015, 10:09:10 pm »

As long as you do not invade UDC teritory or hel, als please take a ring of power.

Okay, I will Reminder, So Do Remember anything

To see if I'm am Esper from  zero escape, Two point aid

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3517 on: August 03, 2015, 10:14:27 pm »

Ummnn can I join?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3518 on: August 03, 2015, 10:18:34 pm »

I shout rather impressively "Of course soldiers! Welcome to the HLA or Hell Liberation Army! Now grab some armor, and take a ring from the demonic being over there, and we shall slay Satan. Next turn!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: August 03, 2015, 10:26:19 pm »

I shout rather impressively "Of course soldiers! Welcome to the HLA or Hell Liberation Army! Now grab some armor, and take a ring from the demonic being over there, and we shall slay Satan. Next turn!"

Step right up! get your next Ring or power!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: August 03, 2015, 11:16:21 pm »

Study at my wizard university.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points - Third reboot turn 48
« Reply #3521 on: August 04, 2015, 12:23:14 am »

Great natural magic, the stuff that flows through the universe to be channeled into a ring that shall let me influence the minds of those who wear the similar rings. after wards make the other 10 rings similar rings. Each ring gives its own unique bonus, the main ring, my ring, grants an incorporeal form in which you can not be hit through normal means but you can harm others. They others have a random good effect.
You're not skilled enough to make that without points.
Use my reality-distortion to warp the demons' prisons away from the university. Stick each one on a random, uninhabited planet in the galaxy.
[5] Done.
Break free, go on a destructive rampage.
[5] Both done. The general area around you is now a wasteland.
Use my hat to create 2 dozen more rabbits.  Then have Whiskers train them all to be ninjas.
[2] The new rabbits are not successfully trained.
Pretend to remember that my suit has a auto heal, and that the pain was just repercussions from the painkillers it used to help heal me. "Wait, the nun touched it with her bare skin, so she died." Grab the grail, hoping that my amulet will protect me, and shout. "God has gifted me with the responsibility of slaying Satan with this holy grail, and thus, I am the only one who can lift it!"
[1] You grab the holy grail and die. Respawn?
My champion will continue to work on the time portal until it is controllable, works both ways, and can be turned off, with my commands to the portal having highest priority.

Inspect neighboring star systems for intelligent life to subjugate. If also possible, attempt to establish contact with Intertank.

Order given. [6] You find a rather large interstellar empire entirely surrounding you. Intertank contacted.
"A ring?  Of course.  Shame about that nun, though.  Where did she come from, anyway?"

Set the judges free as NPCs who will judge all and punish the unrighteous.  2 points.  Except for one, who will defend spazyak from legal attack.
They are already NPCs. They just don't have much to do right now.
What's this with me destroying humanity? I gave up that goal a while ago.

Ascend rank once more.

Time travel is involved with the recent mentions of you destroying humanity. [2] You don't gain any increase in status.
ME SIDEKICK AND ELDRITCH HORROR: START UNIVERSE PARTY
[3] You start a large party.
Turn everything in the domain of my power a tiny bit bluer, because blue calms the mind and makes people less likely to rebel against me.
[1] Everything's red now.
Punch Coolrune
[3] You manage to twist yourself so that you lightly tap Coolrune.
Well it's been eighty pages. How long did my self sufficient, god force field protected city bound within the place between places, far away from anything you would do, take to be destroyed. How many points do I have?
actually I reconstructed the force field and the city. I have worked hard to protect humanity only for those worthless ass holes to ruin it.
Seriously? Again? I built Bubblaria using nothing but a toaster half the innards of a refrigeration unit and an iPod! I just wanted to protect people and make everyone happy and reign as God-Mayor for eternity! But nooooooooooo! Everyone wants to destroy it for some reason! Screw that!
I use 10 points to resurrect Bubblaria and make it and everyone within it immortal and indestructible to actions with the goal or outcome being it's disestablishment as a city or causing significant damage to part of the city that is not a threat to the rest with these changes being applied to any repairs or additions.
As a side note I believe the populous was incapable of doing anything besides maintaining themselves and society without my direct intervention thus making any political movement or change psychologically impossible. And of course by resurrect I mean temporally reset to where it was pre-destruction.
There have been three resets. This reset has a copy of Bubblaria, I don't remember if the other ones did. I think that the first Bubblaria was intact when the first reset happened, and has not been interfered with. As point totals and the player list were reset when the resets happened, you do not have 10 points. You have 3 points right now.

Okay, I will Reminder, So Do Remember anything

To see if I'm am Esper from  zero escape, Two point aid
You are not an Esper.
Ummnn can I join?
Yes, and merely asking if you can join counts as joining.
Study at my wizard university.
[5] You learn wizardry.

Quote from: Paphi's champion
Upgrade the portal as ordered.
[1] You break the portal. It's still repairable.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player states (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: World state (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Timeline (click to show/hide)

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3522 on: August 04, 2015, 12:42:24 am »

Where am I, at the moment? I mean, besides in a smoldering crater. Earth? Hell? Candyland? I'd like to know what it is I'm wrecking before I wreck it.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: August 04, 2015, 12:45:28 am »

Where am I, at the moment? I mean, besides in a smoldering crater. Earth? Hell? Candyland? I'd like to know what it is I'm wrecking before I wreck it.
You are in Hell.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: August 04, 2015, 02:02:04 am »

Kill everyone +7
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 09:26:42 am by Generally me »
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 262