- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387273 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3675 on: August 15, 2015, 02:01:54 pm »

"I come with fire and pain, I bring end of sin, tear down homes of those who speak blasphemy. And sinners shall weep, they tear their clothes, throw ash and dust on their heads and beg forgiveness of Most Divine, but they shan't have it, for they have sinned against Him."

smite aoshimalmichio.

"your over reacting by a longshot"
"Oh come on! He insulted my God, my Creator, my Benefactor! What I'm supposed to do? Congratulate him? Give him a tap on back and say 'Good work'?"
"ignore him. what you think im going to smite someone for insulting me? as long as he does not go murder your gods subjects don't let him bother you."
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3676 on: August 15, 2015, 02:28:52 pm »

"Blasphemy is a sin and sinners are to be punished. I haven't heard of that being changed lately. I'm merely following orders,and this isn't related to you, so please stand aside."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3677 on: August 15, 2015, 02:37:04 pm »

"Blasphemy is a sin and sinners are to be punished. I haven't heard of that being changed lately. I'm merely following orders,and this isn't related to you, so please stand aside."
"Y'know, why don't you worship me? I'm a kick-ass all powerful deity. I'm kind and forgiving. And if people insult me, I smite them myself. Plus, you get paid overtime. Time and a half over 40 hours, time and a half and a half over 60. Retirement will always be an option, too!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3678 on: August 15, 2015, 02:50:48 pm »

"Y'know, why don't you worship me? I'm a kick-ass all powerful deity. I'm kind and forgiving. And if people insult me, I smite them myself. Plus, you get paid overtime. Time and a half over 40 hours, time and a half and a half over 60. Retirement will always be an option, too!"
"Hmm, I have to discuss first with my current employer about His views about switching company."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: August 15, 2015, 06:57:39 pm »

"Hmm, I have to discuss first with my current employer about His views about switching company."
"I can always use more followers, and sources say I'm about to enter a galactic conflict with Satan himself! In fact, your power could benefit me greatly! Would you be willing to do some freelance work for a bit?"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: August 15, 2015, 07:06:24 pm »

"I can always use more followers, and sources say I'm about to enter a galactic conflict with Satan himself! In fact, your power could benefit me greatly! Would you be willing to do some freelance work for a bit?"
"Back off, opportunistic one! I call dibs! Also, our salary plan is better than yours."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3681 on: August 15, 2015, 07:31:27 pm »

Or you can join me as I try to get myself killed so I can respawn as an accountant. I enjoy the simple things in life.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3682 on: August 15, 2015, 07:37:13 pm »

"For everyone trying to usurp Satan, just challenge him a rap battle.... Yo."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3683 on: August 16, 2015, 01:39:57 am »

"After receiving my current Employer's view of possible termination of contract we may have to discuss in great detail who has best employment offer. Of course, it's not all about benefits and salary. Job description matters too. And long term plans."
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: August 16, 2015, 09:46:30 am »

Join me and my plans to create stability through the universe.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3685 on: August 16, 2015, 09:50:04 am »

Challenge Satan to a rap battle for supreme control of his empire.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3686 on: August 16, 2015, 11:27:22 am »

"If you worked for me, you'd be trying to keep the amount of chaos in the universe down, and you'd be assisting me to fix up the people who are harmed by others. Let's stride for a healthy and happy universe, people!"

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3687 on: August 16, 2015, 11:34:40 am »

"If you worked for me, you'd be trying to keep the amount of chaos in the universe down, and you'd be assisting me to fix up the people who are harmed by others. Let's stride for a healthy and happy universe, people!"
What! You haven't healed a single person yet. I'll forgive this lie if you turn me into an accountant.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points - Third reboot turn 53
« Reply #3688 on: August 16, 2015, 12:58:22 pm »

Insult God and call him a bitch.

If he actually does this, smite him so hard that he's deader than dead. +7

Execute this only if it is possible to do so without failing whole smiting part: Check with God my employment contract if it is possible to change company.

smite aoshimalmichio.

Also note that's not my name.

"If you do that I will smite you so hard that you'll be deader than dead! I will not tolerate that kind of blashphemy!"
Come at me bruh!
"I come with fire and pain, I bring end of sin, tear down homes of those who speak blasphemy. And sinners shall weep, they tear their clothes, throw ash and dust on their heads and beg forgiveness of Most Divine, but they shan't have it, for they have sinned against Him."

smite aoshimalmichio.

[6+2+7 vs. 5+3] Generally me is deleted from existence immediately after preforming blasphemy. Generally me: respawn?
God states that He is fine with AoshimaMichio changing company, and AoshimaMichio will retain his resurrection rights if you remain in good standing.
Become the god of change, mutation, and evolution +3 points
[1] You become immune to divine power.
Spend 5 points to change Hell so that it is no longer made up of tiny clones of Coolrune, it gets really annoying after awhile.
Challenge Satan to a rap battle for supreme control of his empire.
Too many actions.
Heal everything in the universe, simultaneously.
[1+1] You heal absolutely nothing.
Meditate on how no books seem to be both interesting and nonviolent.
[4] It's probably just bad luck.
Ask Whiskers for advice on what I should do.
[4] Whiskers suggests that you search for a farm.
"Now that Hell is wrested from that tyrant's control, a true golden age will begin."

Begin this golden age by ascending into godhood.  Needed points +3.
6 points spent. [2+3] You gain godhood with no side effects.
Get more experience with spaceships.
[2] You don't find any spaceships to practice with.
Send the ark into Dreamspace, for posterity.
[6] You teleport the ark there. You notice something staring back at you from the ark.

Quote from: Paphi's champion
Build an interstellar teleporter.
[5] Done. It can transport entire armies, and is 2-way.
Quote from: Intertank
Finish taking over this system.
[2] You somehow miss everything in the system except the star.
Quote from: Satan
"...You know what, it's not worth it."
Step down from my position as the ruler of the empire around Paphi.
[3] You are immediately made the successor of the new emperor.

Spoiler: Point totals (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player states (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: World state (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Timeline (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 05:33:05 pm by ShadowDragon »

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3689 on: August 16, 2015, 01:04:18 pm »

Uh, does the ark have voidbeasts in it? I may have forgotten to specify that.
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 262