- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387068 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3705 on: August 16, 2015, 06:59:00 pm »

Create a pocket galaxy in my pocket and put all of my clones in it before hiddenleafguy tries to kill them. +2 points.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: August 16, 2015, 07:00:53 pm »

"I never said I was going to kill them! I said I was going to make it so the Hell was no longer made of your Minirunes!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: August 16, 2015, 07:03:42 pm »

((Wait a second...I'm immune to divine power and as such divine attacks. The devil and god aint got shit on me!))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: August 16, 2015, 11:59:03 pm »

"What you'll be doing is pretty much anything under the sun, as long as it's beneficial. Your job is simply to go out there and make the universe better. I really don't care as long as you do that. The one thing I won't tolerate is if you cause pain upon another individual unless there is no other way. Benefits include ascension to being a minor deity, and if you want, I could probably try to create you your own galaxy to chill in. Payment? Well.... just ask, and if it's within my power, and if it's reasonable, I'll grant you it. And contract termination? You can leave at any time and keep the benefits I bestowed upon you. I just won't keep on giving you more."

"Alright, since Paphi is too busy with Satan, I'll sign contract of employment with you."

Terminating employment with God and moving office under Coolrune.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: August 17, 2015, 12:11:06 am »

"I never said I was going to kill them! I said I was going to make it so the Hell was no longer made of your Minirunes!"
"Then move all those mini-Coolrunes to a galaxy, or a million galaxies for that matter."
Remove Coolrune's roll malevolence. 6 Points.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: August 17, 2015, 01:20:13 am »

"Simply put, AoshimaMichio, I desire power. Your goals would be to acquire as much and as many kinds for me as possible - mundane, magical, electrical, angelic, demonic, Other, etc - and you would be provided an army and my own indirect powers to do so. That is my motive, for now, as I don't wish interdivine conflict right now.

So long as you provided me, or at least attempted to provide me, power on a regular basis, you would be allowed unfettered access to Homeworld and its not-inconsiderable technology, an unending army of horrors from beyond reality, and a cozy upper administrator's payroll and rank in my blossoming galactic empire.

I could also attempt to share some of my power with you, but I don't know how your mind or body would handle them, as I am moons, and you are angelic.

You would also be obliged to protect my holdings, especially Earth, and there would be a hefty bonus if you could get this damn time portal to work right.

I did not mean to snub you; I did not think Satan would relinquish control of my neighbors so quickly, and so I needed to reconsider."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: August 17, 2015, 01:34:16 am »

"Unfortunately it appears Coolrune's plan aligns more with mine so I must respectfully decline your offer. No hard feelings, okay?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: August 17, 2015, 01:41:06 am »

"Unfortunately it appears Coolrune's plan aligns more with mine so I must respectfully decline your offer. No hard feelings, okay?"
"It's perfectly fine. Worry not, you'll soon be quite busy fulfilling your obligations to Coolrune."

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: August 17, 2015, 08:27:48 am »

Respawn as accountant

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: August 17, 2015, 08:46:53 am »

"Then move all those mini-Coolrunes to a galaxy, or a million galaxies for that matter."
Remove Coolrune's roll malevolence. 6 Points.
"Thanks. The whole evil rolls thing was getting kind of....
Evil.
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: August 17, 2015, 03:24:08 pm »

Count my moons. Attempt once more to control other moons in my system, +1

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: August 17, 2015, 05:14:25 pm »

Hmmmm seems I 've become immune to any divine powers....Coolrunee, ashimo, You guys seem to have lost all your power and control on me as you are divine beings.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: August 17, 2015, 06:09:10 pm »

Hmmmm seems I 've become immune to any divine powers....Coolrunee, ashimo, You guys seem to have lost all your power and control on me as you are divine beings.
"You're immune to divine powers. My sword is not a god, so I can still slay thee with the protector."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: August 17, 2015, 06:12:38 pm »

"You're immune to divine powers. My sword is not a god, so I can still slay thee with the protector."
Not actually planning to do anything against you, too buisy reuniting hell and such....
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: August 18, 2015, 12:11:46 am »

"Why do you specify me? I never had any control over you. We may have been on opposite sides in a conflict once, but I never sought to puppeteer anyone. Not now and certainly not in any unstable future.
And on top of that I'm only a servant. There's many actual gods around more powerful and malevolent than me."
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 262