- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 386015 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3870 on: August 31, 2015, 11:39:20 am »

Deliver anti-mindcontrol jewelry to entities in position of leadership who do not yet have one.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3871 on: August 31, 2015, 04:40:12 pm »

((GM does this mean that coolrune no longer has any godly  powers whatsoever? If so, *Begins singing a song about freedom from kings!*))
No. Coolrune is still at full power.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: August 31, 2015, 06:33:48 pm »

The game has gotten confusing and strange! I propose we have a game reset! Who's with me?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: August 31, 2015, 06:38:14 pm »

The game has gotten confusing and strange! I propose we have a game reset! Who's with me?
Nah waiting till tensions cause one big war and the rules are destroyed one by one in the mad grab for power over one's foes leading to all of ours ultimate demise leaving he winner to lead on a destroyed and damaged universe not fit for mortal life.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: August 31, 2015, 07:53:14 pm »

The War to End All Wars has yet to happen. Besides, it'll probably always be confusing and strange! Would you like to join my ranks? Voidbeasts are quite popular these days.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3875 on: August 31, 2015, 09:14:03 pm »

The War to End All Wars has yet to happen. Besides, it'll probably always be confusing and strange! Would you like to join my ranks? Voidbeasts are quite popular these days.
When such a war happens I will no doubt side with you in the begging I suspect that hidden leafe and nunzillor will ally with me.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3876 on: August 31, 2015, 09:26:08 pm »

"Why wou- I mean yes, that is totally what I am going to do, GO TEAM SPAZYAKA! DEATH TO THE BEARD HAIR REVOLUTION THAT HAS YET TO HAPPEN!!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3877 on: August 31, 2015, 09:28:56 pm »

"Why wou- I mean yes, that is totally what I am going to do, GO TEAM SPAZYAKA! DEATH TO THE BEARD HAIR REVOLUTION THAT HAS YET TO HAPPEN!!"
would narrow his eyes
Do not betray me and the red council of hell we will defend our holdings till the end...or I could give you a taste of what timelessness does to those who aren't already in a state of time and timelessness, death and life, pain, and no pain. Imagine what being frozen, unable to do nothing as I destroy and warp your bloody into a tool for me. Let that be known to all who decide to betray me, better make sure you're actually ready to fight me.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: August 31, 2015, 09:32:07 pm »

"I am afraid you misunderstood, I was going to betray Nuntilizor, as he stole my priceless ancient dildo collection, and used them on fire elementals."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: August 31, 2015, 09:33:29 pm »

"I am afraid you misunderstood, I was going to betray Nuntilizor, as he stole my priceless ancient dildo collection, and used them on fire elementals."
nopes the fuck out of this conversation
Just...uh....let him go with that you can always ask for what's....left of them....back....
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3880 on: August 31, 2015, 10:11:25 pm »

At least you guys partially understand, but I don't. I think that the game has become so confusing it alienates new players.  No one wants to read through 200+ pages, just to understand what you guys are talking about. :(
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3881 on: August 31, 2015, 10:18:51 pm »

At least you guys partially understand, but I don't. I think that the game has become so confusing it alienates new players.  No one wants to read through 200+ pages, just to understand what you guys are talking about. :(

eh you can join in and such, I took over hell, enslaved orcs, and took over earth, then startd fighting paphi and the orc (who rebelled) I, with help, forced orcs to attack paphi or trapped those that efused.  died. Then I think null closed off hell and I was left on a barren planet with nothing and paphi destroyed it and planted himself in control. I then respawned as udc commander, paphi formed his empire, cool rune was cool rune and become ever more powerfull and I retook hell with some help. The game was sort of reset and I killed a bunch of angels and consumed a bunch of souls I've been holding onto for some time, then we all started being more political, and so we formed a council in which me and coolrune are equals and we can bring people to higher god hood statuses by making a good claim and getting support from 3/4 of the council members.
tl;dr I started some war, took a bunch of land, and consumed some souls. Paradoxes happened, politics happened, and everyone is a little bit angry at everyone and I suspect war will come soon so take sides, ask for help from some of the stronger players, for instance me or cool rune, for help to better advance yourself.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #3882 on: August 31, 2015, 10:37:37 pm »

"Oh, did you need those back?  We had a lot of fun with those.  Fire elementals: sexy as fuck."

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3883 on: August 31, 2015, 10:47:57 pm »

I really don't even know if half of what spazyak said is right. Here's my general understanding:

Hell is ruled by a council of Nunzillor and some other guys, and Satan, now usurped from Hell, is set to inherit the interstellar empire that I am trying to conquer.

Spazyak rules a separate interstellar empire, and spazyak kind of just jumps around. I don't even know what or where spazyak is, but it's ok because of timelessness.

Coolrune is a megahypergod and AoshimaMichio's boss. AoshimaMichio worked for God before this. Coolrune and AM are ostensibly trying to do good in the universe.

I am a bunch of moons orbiting a planet covered in voidbeasts with advanced tech, and am also Earth's Moon. I rule Earth and have for some time. I don't like meddlers.

Beirus is reality.

I think that's most of the major players. The notes at the bottom of the turns are good but I agree it's getting convoluted. Though the whole thread doesn't need to be read to not know what the hell's going on, and a lot of the dialogue is ridiculously non sequitur.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3884 on: August 31, 2015, 11:12:37 pm »

"Wait, Spazy can do that to? Spazyak may I please be granted  godhood, in exchange I will give you access to any abominations monsters non-sentient creatures all creatures I make, within reason. In addition my cult, when and if I get one, will support you in prayer and insane technology.
Nuntilizor, please tell me you didn't go anal with the adamantine ones? They were the only ones that would probably survive straight sexy time?"
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 11:14:49 pm by Hiddenleafguy »
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 262