Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 80

Author Topic: Supernatural 7 - Game over - Town Win!  (Read 187837 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Day 6 Smirks
« Reply #1110 on: July 23, 2014, 02:24:46 pm »

which is impossible because IO didn't get any new information last night.

Did he ever see if that was because there was nothing to learn or because he was blocked?  It's a *far* cry from "impossible."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: July 23, 2014, 02:28:34 pm »

Worst case, ZU really is a lone vampire. But he hasn't killed anybody, because he's choosing different targets. He's also a survivor wincon. Toaster on the other hand, is actively killing people, EVERY NIGHT.

If we lynch Persus13's accomplice, Toaster, then Nerjin can check ZU to make sure and we can then figure out what to do. If Nerjin gets blocked again (there's been another day now so ZU wouldn't be killing them), then I would say it's pretty likely that ZU really is a lone vampire, but for now I kind of want to lynch the killer mafia member.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: July 23, 2014, 02:30:10 pm »

Look ZU, I don't mind if you're a Lone Vampire. You can win with town. Don't block Nerjin tonight if you're the one from N4, and don't target the same player again to kill them. When Toaster gets lynched there'll only be Persus13 left. There's no reason to side with mafia.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: July 23, 2014, 02:32:50 pm »

Nerjin you should vote Toaster so Persus can't tie the vote at the last minute.

I dunno. You seem to be not benign as far as I know... Though... It seems like maybe I should just to get the day over with... Bah, fine. Toaster. All things considered it seems the best way to handle things.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: July 23, 2014, 02:34:01 pm »

Toony, why are you ignoring the matter of who raised Persus?

PPE: Nerjin, you as well.  Who raised Persus?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: July 23, 2014, 02:35:35 pm »

Actually, make that Everyone:  Who raised Persus?

Extend.  Can't just let this slide.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: July 23, 2014, 02:41:57 pm »

I believe he raised himself. His grave is undisturbed and Meph said that some self resses won't show. Also the Persus we lynched yesterday might have been a double and the real Persus is here today.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: July 23, 2014, 02:51:22 pm »

Did he ever see if that was because there was nothing to learn or because he was blocked?  It's a *far* cry from "impossible."
Can you block passive information roles?

Meph, is it possible to block or otherwise interfere with roles that automatically gain information at Night? Would the targets of said block attempts be aware they were blocked, or would their action appear to fail for another reason?

But besides, even if I was blocked, that'd mean either it was you doing it or you killing NQT while somebody else did it.

Actually, make that Everyone:  Who raised Persus?
Fair question. Have there never been any self-revives in Supernatural? I know targeted revives are pretty common, especially in some games.

What do you think ZU's wincon is?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: July 23, 2014, 02:55:00 pm »

Toony, why are you ignoring the matter of who raised Persus?
I already said he must have raised himself! What's more important is, why aren't you acknowledging my accusations that you are the magic burning culprit!?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: July 23, 2014, 02:57:20 pm »

Toony:
Because I know they're wrong.  No, I didn't kill anyone.

Irony:
What do you think ZU's wincon is?

I don't know.  I'm hoping some oddball survivor.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: July 23, 2014, 03:01:31 pm »

We should be lynching the person who is killing people at night! Explain to me who the killer could be.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: July 23, 2014, 03:09:14 pm »

Meph, is it possible to block or otherwise interfere with roles that automatically gain information at Night? Would the targets of said block attempts be aware they were blocked, or would their action appear to fail for another reason?

It is possible to block a passive role, yes, as long as it is a Night action and not a Morning Action. People are generally aware that they have been blocked in some fashion.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: July 23, 2014, 04:10:40 pm »

Does anybody else think they've been blocked? I haven't gotten anything.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: July 23, 2014, 06:05:22 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Toaster: Nerjin, IronyOwl, ToonyMan, zombie urist
zombie urist: Toaster

Toaster's name is called, and he reluctantly steps forward. It is clear that only the compulsion of the Ritual is making his feet move.

"Damn you all! I was going to have wealth! Power! I was going to be better than all of you!" He jabs his finger out and swings it around the room, his eyes boring into each of you as he moves along.

"Child," says the High Priest, solemnly, "such dark paths bring only sorrow. You would have been worse, not better."

Toaster's only reply is to spit in the priest's face.

The High Priest grimaces, wipes off his face, and draws the Mark of Justice upon Toaster's brow. He staggers backwards, clutching his forehead in pain, and then collapses onto the ground.

"It seems our young Thief had indeed fallen under the spell of the Magus." He looks around, a bit sadly. "Stay safe this night, everyone. We will do what we can to end this tomorrow."

You return to your houses. Night is falling.

Night has fallen. Send in your actions!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 7 - Night 6
« Reply #1124 on: July 27, 2014, 11:06:47 pm »

The next morning finds you all back in the circle once again. Well, except for Nerjin.

It seems that he, like the others, was found burned to death in his house this morning. The High Priest confirms that he was indeed a Seer working for the good of the town.

The High Priest looks out at you. "You must end this evil! For all our sakes, end it!"

Day 7 has begun. It will go until ~4pm Pacific Wednesday.

Sorry for the delay. Comic-Con was even more hectic this year than usual. Fun, but busy!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 12:11:07 am by Mephansteras »
Come play Mafia with us!
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 80