Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: LeBron's Shut up and Slam - Yui No Gaiden! [An Actual Plan is Happening II]  (Read 26582 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

You sure you want to take 8 players, TCM? Extending player limits isn't always the best idea, honestly, and going from 6 to 8 is more of an increase in creative workload than one might expect.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You sure you want to take 8 players, TCM? Extending player limits isn't always the best idea, honestly, and going from 6 to 8 is more of an increase in creative workload than one might expect.

I think I'll be able to handle it.

Now I'm actually considering going back, since 8 is a lot to start out with.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 08:06:04 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

If you're in a position where you're considering it, it's probably better to go with less rather than more and err on the side of caution.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I think I'll be able to handle it.

Now I'm actually considering going back, since 8 is a lot to start out with.
It's actually how you plan to start with them TCM :P
If you're taking them all separately, that'd be quite a load but doable.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

If you're in a position where you're considering it, it's probably better to go with less rather than more and err on the side of caution.

Yes.

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Honestly, this is one of the coolest things i have ever heard of. and i am sure others agree, here's hoping this game turns out to be a real legend eh?

I'm just hoping this turns out to be just like Barkley's Shut Up and Jam Gaiden.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

So, is this still going ahead? Or is it dead?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, is this still going ahead? Or is it dead?

I should start it soon, I just wanted Private Nomad to get a chance to determine whether he wanted to play or not, but I haven't gotten a response from him so far.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile

Name: Odie Oldman
Race:A son of Man(Human)
Appearance: A rather rotund man wearing glasses. A rather thick and well-maintained neckbeard graces his face. He has rather dark skin complexion.
Backstory: Odie grew up on the streets of Neo-Atlanta taking care of his cousin Oscar. Odie never cared for sports, but took solace in reading books about philosophy and religion, which somehow granted him awesome monk powers. His cousin Oscar, his only family, was obsessed with B-Ball. And was ecstatic when he got a chance to see the great Barkley play. However, Oscar lost his life to the great Chaos Dunk. Enraged and saddened at the loss of his only living relative, Odie begins his journey to seek out Barkely and take the power of the Chaos Dunk for himself. Hoping to combine it with his healing in order to bring his only family back.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 10:43:14 am by UltraValican »
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've decided on the lucky six players who will start this adventure, check the OP Playerlist to see if you're in.

If not, you may have noticed the Waitlist no longer has numbers. I have decided that I will not systematically and numerically enter in new players, but if any Waitlisters can be appropriately entered into the party at any point in the Quest for the 8 Shards, they will come in regardless if they are the first, third, fifth or last waitlister. I find that the numerical waitlister system tends to make people down near the bottom of the list lose interest as they begin to feel that they will never get to enter the game. This way, everyone in the waitlist has the same chance of coming in at any given time.

The game will begin soon.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I'm in? Huh. Wasn't expecting that.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

HELL YEA.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Incredible!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

3 days doesn't actually qualify as soon... right?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

3 days doesn't actually qualify as soon... right?

Not really, sorry for the delays guys. I was writing up the turn yesterday and then suddenly I'm 5 hours away on work-related business. Hooray. Hopefully, no more surprises today.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14