Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: LeBron's Shut up and Slam - Yui No Gaiden! [An Actual Plan is Happening II]  (Read 26584 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: LeBron's Shut up and Slam -Yui No Gaiden! [Da Cops]
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2014, 06:48:07 am »

"This... is not good news. Come, dwarf, we must vacate this place, lest the local authorities capture us."
Johnny picks up the dwarf, and jumps off the too and into an alleyway.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2014, 11:52:19 pm »

Combat!

Rubric tries his best to NOT pass out on the counter, and attempts to talk to the bartender about life.

Wait, shit, no, there's police.

NEVER MIND. HE ATTEMPTS TO STAND UP AND FACE THE POLICE.

"DOOONSHUU TALLLK TO ME LIKE THAAAAT. DON YOU KNOW WHO THE FUUUUCSH I AM!?"

Rubric confronts the Police! "DOOONSHUU TALLLK TO ME LIKE THAAAAT. DON YOU KNOW WHO THE FUUUUCSH I AM!?" The Policeman reactivity raises his Square-Enix-Goya Gun. He shouts into his transceiver, "This is officer 4982! Coordinates X-94451/Y-89587, engaging hostile!"

ENCOUNTER!

Policemen x4

Oh hey there shecurity guy. How're ya doin?
Also can you tell me where this bar is located? I need to enter it in my DPS.

Talking!

Krrosh Anvilhumper talks with the security guard standing by the door. He appears cold and emotionless, and Krrosh's attempt at conversation doesn't change this. He simply doesn't respond to the Dwarf's first question. He begins to answer the second, until he realizes the police busting the bar down. As all good security guards do in this situation, he runs out the back door, fleeing the scene.

"This... is not good news. Come, dwarf, we must vacate this place, lest the local authorities capture us."
Johnny picks up the dwarf, and jumps off the too and into an alleyway.

Johnny Johnson the 2nd realizes that troubles are afoot from the screams of the police downstairs. "This... is not good news. Come, dwarf, we must vacate this place, lest the local authorities capture us." He grabs the drunken Dwarf on the ceiling, leaping to the ground below. He lands, a light shockwave spreading dirt and trash throughout the alleyway. The captive Dwarf begins singing, "Irene....beautiful Irene....come back...across the sea....to meeeeeeee~"

Doctor Bear, still steadfastly an it, or perhaps a him, or maybe even a her if you really prefer, since it really doesn't matter, given that its gender is bionically fluid in accordance with the doctrine of its creators, crab-walks out of the basement to aid the designated heroes.

"It seems our colleagues wish to engage in drunken disorderliness and unfounded brooding. Let us rescue them," Nurse Akane says.

Discreetly move to find the Zaubermancer first, as he has greatest mobility. Incorporate him into current adventuring party along with the secret agent lady and MC Nigel through combination of charm and being a bear.

Doctor Bear rescues his allies from their own vices. She looks around the premises of the bar, only to find that they have been scattered, the anthro currently fighting with the police force. The Zaubermancer is nowhere to be seen, but the loud banging sound from the alleyway outside indicates something is happening out there. MC Nigel is much easier to find and regroup, communicating to him through a mix of beat-boxing and bear mating sounds.

Square Enix huh.
Isn't Goya a chocolate factory?

Sarah acknowledged the arrival of the local 'authorities' with the follow up of the usual practice done in police raids or surprise searches.

However seeing the audacity of her fellows which LeBron had noted earlier, she wondered if the local authorities would be up to anything deeper.

Conceal any evidence on person about any contact with LeBron--if questioned, redirect to wrong area.
However, try to sneak closer to where the authorities are given the presence of my allies' distraction. Take a quick moment to ponder upon the consequences on if I disarm/attack them...

And act as such (primary objective: sneak up closer)

Sarah makes sure that nothing on her could be used as proof of her discussion with LeBron James. Quietly, she sneaks away towards the police, and finds that if she had the right angle and was undetected, she could incapacitate most of them before they realized what was going on, in a best case scenario.

Spoiler: Doctor Bear (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Krrosh Anvilhumper (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Johnny Johnson the 2nd (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sarah (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2014, 11:57:59 pm »

Krrosh, hearing combat, hits a button on one of his pectorals. A tinny speaker begins to play the Mortal Kombat theme.

EY EY EY ERSTWHILE TEAMMATES! WE GOTS OURSELVES A BRAWL!

WAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHH

Gather compatriots with alarm voice, then Slice N' Dice puny future-gun toting policemen!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 02:24:22 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: LeBron's Shut up and Slam -Yui No Gaiden! [Combat!]
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2014, 12:23:49 am »

Oh the things I do for a spirit...

Sarah partially ignored the rowdiness of her compatriots and made her decision.

Utilize the distraction of the moment by my ally and incapacitate the policemen! Use them as shields against each other if possible or redirect their attacks towards each other.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2014, 02:12:41 am »

"OH YEAH WELL YOUR MOM IS UGLY. TAKE THISH YOU CRETIN!"

POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER.

Actually, just two Jabs and a Sweep finisher.

I'm probably using this combo thing wrong.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2014, 02:22:42 am »

"I'm afraid the authorities have a tendency to be unreasonable around these parts. How unfortunate," Nurse Akane observes, her eyes beginning to glow as she charges up the laser.

Wait a few moments for the others to perform offensive maneuvers (preferably before the policemen perform theirs, of course). Laser the least harmed policeman (or the most harmed, if they prove to be tough and nobody goes down this turn).

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2014, 03:08:05 am »

"Yo, and stuff," declares Nigel, "Let me get this, homies. I am on it like a comet. The po po shall feel the biting death of my ninja wrath! No, seriously, check it out."

Seize the initiative, sneak up behind the group of cops, and Shotgun Sneakizzle the rearmost two in the rear!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2014, 12:34:59 pm »

"Now then dwarf, I believe introductions are in order, as I do not want to continue calling you dwarf. What is your name?"
Keep a lookout for police, while setting the dwarf on the ground.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LeBron's Shut up and Slam -Yui No Gaiden! [Resisting Arrest]
« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2014, 09:48:27 pm »

Resisting Arrest

Krrosh, hearing combat, hits a button on one of his pectorals. A tinny speaker begins to play the Mortal Kombat theme.

EY EY EY ERSTWHILE TEAMMATES! WE GOTS OURSELVES A BRAWL!

WAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHH

Gather compatriots with alarm voice, then Slice N' Dice puny future-gun toting policemen!
Oh the things I do for a spirit...

Sarah partially ignored the rowdiness of her compatriots and made her decision.

Utilize the distraction of the moment by my ally and incapacitate the policemen! Use them as shields against each other if possible or redirect their attacks towards each other.
"OH YEAH WELL YOUR MOM IS UGLY. TAKE THISH YOU CRETIN!"

POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER.

Actually, just two Jabs and a Sweep finisher.

I'm probably using this combo thing wrong.

"I'm afraid the authorities have a tendency to be unreasonable around these parts. How unfortunate," Nurse Akane observes, her eyes beginning to glow as she charges up the laser.

Wait a few moments for the others to perform offensive maneuvers (preferably before the policemen perform theirs, of course). Laser the least harmed policeman (or the most harmed, if they prove to be tough and nobody goes down this turn).
"Yo, and stuff," declares Nigel, "Let me get this, homies. I am on it like a comet. The po po shall feel the biting death of my ninja wrath! No, seriously, check it out."

Seize the initiative, sneak up behind the group of cops, and Shotgun Sneakizzle the rearmost two in the rear!

The Motley Party of Indiscretion launches an attack on the police in a manner reminiscent of the Cheesecake Prison Riot of 2044! [Fun Fact: Millions Died.]

Krrosh Anvilhumper blasts copyrighted fight music from his Window-Apple Nipple Speaker (TM) to give him a boost as he dashes at the pigs, Slicing N' Dicing! His display is like an obnoxious child in the toy aisle of Target, if Target replaced their mockery swords with imported Highlander weaponry. His manic swings don't harm any cops, until one makes a mis-step and the Claymore cuts deep into his Left Forearm through his Police Armor. Krrosh roars at him as he clutches his arm, screaming in pain, "UR' BLOODY CLOTHES CAN STOP GUNS, BAH' NO ONE CAN STOP THE WRATH A' THA' CLAYMORE! (Except for those damned English Knights.)"

While the police wave their weapons angrily and shout at his teammates, MC Nigel creeps out of the bar, toting a Shotgun he obtained from Ad-Hoc-Mart. The Ninja cocks the gun, "Yo yo yo, 'bout to blast on deez' 5-0." The first shot goes wide, striking a florescent light and nothing else. Fortunately, the Double-Barrel Shotgun Blast emits little more than a gentle whisper. When Nigel lets loose with the other Barrel, he hits a policeman in the back, his armor stopping penetration, but does little to protect him as he flies across the room, slamming into a brick wall face first on the opposite side of the building.

Sarah utilizes the distractions of her fellow fighters to run up to another unharmed Policeman and wraps her arm around his Right Shoulder, going for an Incapacitation. The cop is aware of her intentions however, and when she gets a lock on his elbow, he swings his arm and knocks her to the floor with brute strength, slamming her onto the wooden surface. Sarah is able to avoid getting hurt, but the counter does stun her briefly.

One of the quicker, unharmed policemen is fast on the draw, and gets a shot off from his Square Enix Goya Laser Gun while the perps enact their simultaneous assault. A bright red light zaps across the room and instantly hits MC Nigel right in the left shoulder, causing the ninja to drop his Shotgun and retreat behind the bar, the laser had cut right through his shirt and into the bone. "THAT SHIT HURT REAL BAD."

Nurse Akane scans the policemen and finds that, unfortunately, the combined offensive efforts of her team had not yet taken down a single officer. They were tougher than they looked, a lot having to do with that thick metal armor they had which could absorb a lot of stress and stop penetration. But could it stop a laser? Akane's eyes turn red as she fires off a scathing ray of light at one policeman, who combat rolls underneath the beam, Akane only succeeding in melting part of the wall behind him. He shoots back and is fairly surprised to see his own laser bounce right off her chest.

Rubric Dao lunges the target of Nurse Akane and hits him right in the chest with a quick jab knocking the cop backwards, and follows it up with a much more powerful punch that manages to crack right through the policeman's helmet and strike him square in the jaw! He staggers backwards, giving the Monk enough time to go for a Sweep, which hooks the back of the cop's ankle and sends him crashing to the floor.

Policeman #1 attempts to fire his Square Enix Goya Gun back at Krrosh Anvilhumper in retaliation for cutting into one of his arms, but can only utilize his uninjured hand in aiming the two-handed rifle. Predictably, the shot goes wide, giving Krrosh ample time to come up with insults against the Polceiman's family.

Policeman #2, the only member of his crew who hasn't received a beating, slashing, or any sort of other harm, pulls out a pair of glowing Holo-Cuffs. "Surrender, criminal scum!" He rushes Rubric Dao, who gracefully sidesteps the Policeman who slams into a table booth, falling over and dropping his Holo-Cuffs onto the floor beneath the table. Before he can recover, Rubric seizes him by the ankles and pulls him off the table and slams him onto the wooden floor, stunning him!

Policeman #3 shakily stands after being sent flying via Shotgun blast. He catches the figure of Nurse Akane standing not to far from him, and he rushes her, pulling out his Electro-Baton! He bashes her over the head, which would have sent a normal human to the ground in electric shock, but merely causes Akane to malfunction for a few seconds. "Seven fork, I'll be and up. You shant can't, rant supply Indonesian drug rats. SYSTEM ERROR, REBOOTING....""

Policeman #4 is on the floor after Rubric Dao had just swept him off of his feet. From his position, he draws his gun and fires upon Sarah. The laser beam clips her Left Ear and she falls over from the shock of having an unexpected improv ear piercing session.

Encounter:

Policeman #1: Left Forearm Slashed
Policeman #2: Stunned
Policeman #3: Torso Battered
Policeman #4: Face Beaten, Swept (Lowered Agility)

"Now then dwarf, I believe introductions are in order, as I do not want to continue calling you dwarf. What is your name?"
Keep a lookout for police, while setting the dwarf on the ground.

Outside, Johnny Johnson the 2nd questions his dwarf companion, asking for his name. "Whiskey....two shots of bourbon....vodka...lemon...cheeseburger...."

Spoiler: Doctor Bear (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Krrosh Anvilhumper (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Johnny Johnson the 2nd (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sarah (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 02, 2014, 09:52:27 pm »

((Woo, turn! :D))

Sarah instinctively drew a hand to feel the cooling hole in her ear. Exactly at the lobule. It took only a split-thought to brush away any anger welling up in her, due to one single thought.
I hate earrings.
"I never wore earrings."

Move to choke and disarm the one that shot at me, utilizing any cover to...throw off his aim, or in the least distract him (throw at him?)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 02, 2014, 09:55:53 pm »

((Woo, turn! :D))

Sarah instinctively drew a hand to feel the cooling hole in her ear. Exactly at the lobule. It took only a split-thought to brush away any anger welling up in her, due to one single thought.
I hate earrings.
"I never wore earrings."

Move to choke and disarm the one that shot at me, utilizing any cover to...throw off his aim, or in the least distract him (throw at him?)

Sure, could what type of object would you like to throw at him? Something like a bottle, or more like a bar stool?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 02, 2014, 10:00:11 pm »

((Something small, sorry for not specifying :x Was leaving that tiny detail to an inferred roll if the action was able to do such. Something to at least distract him or his aim.))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2014, 12:32:17 am »

"AY WATCH IT YA LITTLE SHIT." he yells at the policeman he just stunned.

He appears to be sobering up a bit, even if he is still absolutely irate, he can now form coherent sentences.

On to Cop #2, Low-Kick three times, finishing with a spinning hook.

Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2014, 03:15:16 am »

“Comrades! I think these pigs are bringing some ruckus! Let us deliver some harder ruckus into their innards!”

Darkness Chainsaw the nearest enemy in the guts! Then duck and try to blend in to some black sheets or something to prepare for a sneak attack.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2014, 04:28:44 am »

"Answer me, dammit!"
Slap the dwarf
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14