Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14

Author Topic: LeBron's Shut up and Slam - Yui No Gaiden! [An Actual Plan is Happening II]  (Read 26579 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: LeBron's Shut up and Slam -Yui No Gaiden! [Resisting Arrest]
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2014, 09:54:54 am »

"I suppose it would be wise to upgrade your threat classification, officers," Nurse Akane notes.

Spread Laser on Policemen 1, 2, 3 if possible. If one of them is dead already, shoot another one. If two are dead, hit random one with an ordinary laser.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2014, 07:49:21 pm »

Law :3
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2014, 09:17:43 pm »

“Comrades! I think these pigs are bringing some ruckus! Let us deliver some harder ruckus into their innards!”

Darkness Chainsaw the nearest enemy in the guts! Then duck and try to blend in to some black sheets or something to prepare for a sneak attack.

((Law made his action right here :o))

Unless...you mean, the LAW! C:-)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2014, 09:22:35 pm »

“Comrades! I think these pigs are bringing some ruckus! Let us deliver some harder ruckus into their innards!”

Darkness Chainsaw the nearest enemy in the guts! Then duck and try to blend in to some black sheets or something to prepare for a sneak attack.

((Law made his action right here :o))

Unless...you mean, the LAW! C:-)

You are correct, Xantalos is the final one to respond.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2014, 08:26:44 pm »

Krrosh snaps out of his fugue!

Headbutt nearest police officer in the nuts, then chop his face!

((Sorry, somehow missed that PM you sent me, TCM. Least I think I did.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LeBron's Shut up and Slam -Yui No Gaiden! [Ancient Dwarven Techniques]
« Reply #125 on: September 21, 2014, 12:37:36 pm »

Ancient Dwarven Techniques

Sarah instinctively drew a hand to feel the cooling hole in her ear. Exactly at the lobule. It took only a split-thought to brush away any anger welling up in her, due to one single thought.
I hate earrings.
"I never wore earrings."

Move to choke and disarm the one that shot at me, utilizing any cover to...throw off his aim, or in the least distract him (throw at him?)
"AY WATCH IT YA LITTLE SHIT." he yells at the policeman he just stunned.

He appears to be sobering up a bit, even if he is still absolutely irate, he can now form coherent sentences.

On to Cop #2, Low-Kick three times, finishing with a spinning hook.

"I suppose it would be wise to upgrade your threat classification, officers," Nurse Akane notes.

Spread Laser on Policemen 1, 2, 3 if possible. If one of them is dead already, shoot another one. If two are dead, hit random one with an ordinary laser.
Krrosh snaps out of his fugue!

Headbutt nearest police officer in the nuts, then chop his face!

Krrosh Anvilhumper snaps out of his daydreams consisting of anvils and humping, and charges Policeman #1, maneuvering into a flying somersault attack. This sends Krrosh flying over his target and he slams head-first through a window, shattering the glass and landing on the other side. Fortunately, he's relatively unharmed. The cop makes his way to Krrosh with a Baton drawn, and utilizes his powers of Police Brutality! He bashes Krrosh, but the Dwarf goes into the fetal position and absorbs the brunt of the force with his meaty forearms and thigh muscles.

MC Nigel recovers from the immediate shock of his injury and vaults over the bar, and seeing how Rubric had thrown Policeman #2 onto the floor, makes him his new target. The ninja pulls out his Darkness Chainsaw and leaps at the lawman, Leatherface'ing him right in the stomach. The police-grade armor is no match for the spinning teeth of the industrialized death machine and soon the floor is soaked in blood, Nigel receiving the group's official first kill.

Sarah, after realizing that she had been shot, reaches over for to a spare glass beer bottle on the ground and chucks it at Policeman #4. The bottle shatters across his leg, the force and glass deflected by his metal armor. He looks at Sarah, and beneath his faceplate she can tell he's probably not amused. He reloads his Goya Gun, but Sarah uses this brief window of time to rush at him and kick him square in the chest. He flies back, losing the grip on his firearm and slamming into the wall. Before he can slump down to the ground, Sarah presses her right forearm against his neck, one of the few parts of his body not armored. He struggles, trying to pull Sarah's arm away, when she takes her left hand and slams his head against the wall, effectively bludgeoning his skull with the back of his metal helmet; he finally falls over knocked out cold.

Nurse Akane's system resets  eyes glow red as she approaches the police like some sort of Terminator. She fires a laser at Policeman #1, who ducks just in time for the shot to incinerate the dart board behind him, rather than his head.

Policeman #3 turns around just in time for Rubric Dao to begin kicking the shit out of him. His triple low-kick assault causes the cop to buckle over, setting him up for a Spinning Hook. The punch lands straight on the hardest part of the Policeman's helmet, and Dao's strength and technique does not manage to connect through inches of reinforced steel.

As the two remaining Policemen raise their guns with the intent to fire, a wiry, older Chinese man in a suit runs down the stairs from the upper floor and pulls out two Revolvers, firing upon the police. Whatever his bullets are made out of, they puncture straight through the police armor and the two cops crumple to the floor. The shooter, infuriated, runs down the stars, berating the Party. "LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME DO, UNCLE WILL KILL ME! EVERYONE OUT OF THE BAR, NOW!" He says, firing into the ceiling.

Victory!

Experience: +75%

Available Loot:
Police Armor x3: State-of-the-art Police Armor, not too heavy but able to take the brunt of small-arms fire as well as conventional bludgeoning, cutting and slashing weapons. Usable: Everyone

Police Helmet x2: Protects the head from an assortment of weaponry, comes complete with a Facemask with one-way visibility. Usable: Everyone

Square Enix Goya Gun x4: Produced in a Square Enix Arms Factory, these Rifles shoot a single piercing laser beam designed to pierce armor and incapacitate. Usable: Guns'braster, Android, Shinobi Technician, Ex-Intelligence Agent

"Answer me, dammit!"
Slap the dwarf

Johnny Johnson the 3rd slaps the rescued Drunk Dwarf, whose face turns red. "AVENGE ME." He then uses the ancient technique of punching Johnny Johnson in the balls and running away. The Zaubermancer falls to the ground, clutching his wounded jewels. By the time he manages to look up again, the Dwarf is gone.

Spoiler: Doctor Bear (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Krrosh Anvilhumper (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Johnny Johnson the 2nd (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sarah (click to show/hide)

A lot of stuff I've had to deal with for the past couple of weeks, but with most of it over with, I thought I'd treat myself, and you guys, with an update.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LeBron's Shut up and Slam - Yui No Gaiden! [Ancient Dwarven Techniques]
« Reply #126 on: September 21, 2014, 01:10:47 pm »

Query: <Roar?>

Doctor Bear is vaguely confused by the way this bartender person seems to have eliminated the other two police officers with ease, though nevertheless is not one to look a gift homicide in the smoking gun.

"A fascinating, if contrived and improbable way to evade culpability for the unlawful killing of a police officer," Nurse Akane vocally processes at the same time.

Seize all loot while moving on, distributing police armor to Rubric, Krrosh and one other seeker, and the helmets to Sarah and Nigel. Nigel also gets one SEG gun, Doctor Bear keeps the rest for easy sales and usage later on. Nurse Akane checks effectiveness of SEG Gun versus Laser.

Be out of bar by the end of turn.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2014, 10:21:53 pm »

Rgagrgrgahu. Well, that was fun.

Get armor! Evacuate premises!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 21, 2014, 10:25:44 pm »

"HaHA! Mess with the cat, get the claws, jackasses."

The booze still hanging on a bit, Rubric spits on one of the police bodies and shouts at it, before being dragged out of the bar and receiving some Police Armor from Dr. Bear. Finally back in his right mind, he puts it on, underneath his robes, if possible. Gotta keep bein' stylin'.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 27, 2014, 11:48:35 am »

Bump~

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 28, 2014, 12:40:18 am »

((Oh goodness I'm so sorry!))

OUT of the BAR!
Also claim that last armor for self and a gun along with--analyzing it if the possibility of complete impersonation is within the scope of reality here, and if there are no countermeasures to it (ie ID cards).
Also probably ask around (preferring allies) to heal that piercing in my ear.

Now out of the bar, Sarah took the time to catch her breath. "Alright, close brush with the law. Any idea on how we proceed then?" she said, very aware that they had to stay as a group.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2014, 01:34:27 am »

Agh!
Johnny falls to the ground, clutching his groin.
Such power... One day, I will defeat you, dwarf!
He uses his Zauber to help himself get up, before limping out of the alley.
What do I do now?
He proceeds to examine his surroundings.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LeBron's Shut up and Slam - Yui No Gaiden! [Proper Adventuring Time]
« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2014, 12:08:45 am »

Proper Adventuring Time

Query: <Roar?>

Doctor Bear is vaguely confused by the way this bartender person seems to have eliminated the other two police officers with ease, though nevertheless is not one to look a gift homicide in the smoking gun.

"A fascinating, if contrived and improbable way to evade culpability for the unlawful killing of a police officer," Nurse Akane vocally processes at the same time.

Seize all loot while moving on, distributing police armor to Rubric, Krrosh and one other seeker, and the helmets to Sarah and Nigel. Nigel also gets one SEG gun, Doctor Bear keeps the rest for easy sales and usage later on. Nurse Akane checks effectiveness of SEG Gun versus Laser.

Be out of bar by the end of turn.

Rgagrgrgahu. Well, that was fun.

Get armor! Evacuate premises!
"HaHA! Mess with the cat, get the claws, jackasses."

The booze still hanging on a bit, Rubric spits on one of the police bodies and shouts at it, before being dragged out of the bar and receiving some Police Armor from Dr. Bear. Finally back in his right mind, he puts it on, underneath his robes, if possible. Gotta keep bein' stylin'.
OUT of the BAR!
Also claim that last armor for self and a gun along with--analyzing it if the possibility of complete impersonation is within the scope of reality here, and if there are no countermeasures to it (ie ID cards).
Also probably ask around (preferring allies) to heal that piercing in my ear.

Now out of the bar, Sarah took the time to catch her breath. "Alright, close brush with the law. Any idea on how we proceed then?" she said, very aware that they had to stay as a group.

With dead policemen and angry Chinese gunslingers now filling up the bar, the Heroes decide to go outside. The door shuts behind them, and the crisp, cool Atlanta air caresses their skin/fur/external metal.

Doctor Bear had smartly snatched the available loot on the way out of the establishment, and sees fit to distribute it among its teammates. Nurse Akane gives special attention to one of the Square Enix Goya Guns, comparing it to the Android's built-in Laser system. The capabilities of the two weapons seems similar, except that the Laser has a faster rate of fire and recharge. With no obvious advantage to keeping the SEG Gun, (though it could come in handy as an emergency weapon should the Laser system malfunction in the future for whatever reason in combat), the guns are handed over to MC Nigel and Sarah.

Krrosh Anvilhumper puts on the Police Armor. Despite it being intended for someone much larger than he is, it still clings well to his flesh.

Rubric Dao comes out of his alcoholic state to put on his Police Armor, managing to somehow slip it under his robes. Got to keep stylin', you know? The combination of Gi and Police Armor turns out to be pure mackin' [sic(?)], just as intended.

Sarah claims the final set of Armor as well as the last Square Enix Goya Gun. The armor goes right over her suit, and pockets the gun, inspecting the protective gear to see if she or any of the others in her group would be able to get away with impersonating a policeman. With all policemen in Neo-Atlanta being human males, she and Rubric would have the best chance of passing as a regular officer, as the suits come with an barcode-type identification right above the left breast, and both of them fit the physique well enough to blend in, provided they wear the Police Helmet's as well and don't spot Rubric's fur or hear Sarah's unmasked voice. Krrosh Anvilhumper would be harder to pull off, unless Sarah could come up with a really convincing story regarding the police force's commitment to hiring human males no matter what their height may be.

Agh!
Johnny falls to the ground, clutching his groin.
Such power... One day, I will defeat you, dwarf!
He uses his Zauber to help himself get up, before limping out of the alley.
What do I do now?
He proceeds to examine his surroundings.

Johnny Johnson limps out of the alleyway, his loins aching with the imprint of a dwarven assault, and manages to spot his teammates as they change into their newly acquired gear.

With the Bar behind them, the Party can properly begin their Quest for the 8 Shards of the Miami Heat 2013 Championship Victory Basketball. Clues point them to the Sewers, which would be accessible through any of the Manholes on the streets of Downtown Neo-Atlanta. However, the clues have been vague enough that the Party would have no idea where exactly in the Sewers to head too. As for the current section of Downtown Neo-Atlanta they find themselves in, they can see the Science Projects, government funded housing for Scientists, whose average salary is nowhere high enough to be enough to support their own living quarters, resulting in anyone from Biologists to Physicists taking refuge there. More visible locations include the Great Magical Shop of Wizardly Wonders and Knight to E7, a Sports Bar exclusively featuring broadcasted chess matches.

Spoiler: Doctor Bear (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Krrosh Anvilhumper (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Johnny Johnson the 2nd (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sarah (click to show/hide)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2014, 08:00:56 am »

"Perhaps we should question the scientists, then rob the sports bar, spend the loot at the magic shop, and then either go down the sewers or follow up any leads we get from the science types. What do you reckon, dudes? Oh, and perhaps we shouldn't divide up the cop armour but instead totally kit out two of us in cop disguises, bro? Trust me, I'm a ninja."
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 08:03:15 am by lawastooshort »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2014, 08:02:50 am »

"Perhaps we shouldn't rob places just yet, and instead question the scientists and see where we go from there," Nurse Akane suggests.

Would there be any quantum physicists Quantum Physicists in the area?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 08:13:04 am by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14