Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: LeBron's Shut up and Slam - Yui No Gaiden! [An Actual Plan is Happening II]  (Read 26585 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: LeBron's Shut up and Slam - Yui No Gaiden! [Wizardly Wonder]
« Reply #150 on: October 20, 2014, 07:05:14 am »

"Howdy, shopkeep! What kind of gear do you sell, and how much money do I have? Do you need any errands doing of a brutal nature? Do you have any relics of ancient times?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 20, 2014, 05:52:23 pm »

"Howdy, shopkeep! What kind of gear do you sell, and how much money do I have? Do you need any errands doing of a brutal nature? Do you have any relics of ancient times?"

"I sell robes. Wands. Staffs. Tomes. Those sort of things. Errands? Nah. Relics? I have some scrolls for some prophecies I think. They're in the back."

[The Part currently holds $74 in Neo-Shekels. They'd have more, but a good chunk of that went to the Bar and other fun things.]
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 21, 2014, 02:58:05 am »

"Could I inspect these relics before purchase, please?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 21, 2014, 06:33:47 am »

"What are the prophecies in question, if we may ask?"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 26, 2014, 01:05:57 am »

Johnny just listens to the conversation.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 28, 2014, 03:06:26 am »

She finds that the gun has a dial where the setting of the gun can be changed. The options read Stun, Kill, Vaporize and Funky.
Interesting. On order of magnitude, given my guess, that must be the worst torment issued to the police. I wonder who the arms manufacturer is, and why in the world is this issued to policemen.

Service-issue? Or more for special weapons raids?

Sarah pondered the idea as her teammates were busy with their own business. A flying mouse passing by her helmet reminded her of the tiny things that poked at a person's mood--it was particularly cute and aware of its state, and enjoying the flight itself.

The goal was LeBron's, yet we're at a shop. Well, might as check anything that'd aid the situation.

"Do you sell any maps perchance?"
Those shards need to be found. Prime the conversation.

Talk!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 28, 2014, 03:38:34 pm »

Krrosh suddenly remembers something incredibly important!

Do you have any magical drugs?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 28, 2014, 03:41:35 pm »

Rubric, seeing as everyone else was doing all the talking, decides to look around and try not to break anything.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LeBron's Shut up and Slam - Yui No Gaiden! [Wizardly Bureaucracy]
« Reply #158 on: November 04, 2014, 07:28:51 pm »

Wizardly Bureaucracy

"Could I inspect these relics before purchase, please?"

"The relics are kept in the back. About them, they're pretty...'volatile'. You can expect their containers, and you actually have to a sign a release form to purchase them. Look at this..." The wizard pulls out a sheet of paper from beneath the counter and slides it over to Nigel.

"What are the prophecies in question, if we may ask?"

"Legends about the general future, or even ones that can reveal your destiny, if you can find a compatible scroll. Generally, the less-vague higher-quality are more expensive. It depends on how many Neo-Shekels you're willing to spend."

Johnny just listens to the conversation.

Johnny stands around, listening while staying silent. It's at this time that a sentient garden gnome walks over and begins unlacing his shoes. "Blimey, yu' got the pattern all wrong mate...Don't mind me, 'ahm an expert...."

She finds that the gun has a dial where the setting of the gun can be changed. The options read Stun, Kill, Vaporize and Funky.
Interesting. On order of magnitude, given my guess, that must be the worst torment issued to the police. I wonder who the arms manufacturer is, and why in the world is this issued to policemen.

Service-issue? Or more for special weapons raids?

Sarah pondered the idea as her teammates were busy with their own business. A flying mouse passing by her helmet reminded her of the tiny things that poked at a person's mood--it was particularly cute and aware of its state, and enjoying the flight itself.

The goal was LeBron's, yet we're at a shop. Well, might as check anything that'd aid the situation.

"Do you sell any maps perchance?"
Those shards need to be found. Prime the conversation.

Talk!

"Maps? We don't carry too many anymore. What sorta' map are you looking for?"

Krrosh suddenly remembers something incredibly important!

Do you have any magical drugs?

"No." The head of a girl, the one who spoke before, pops out of the rear doorway to back to the end of the store. "Yes." Dillan stomps his feet, "Why do I let you still work here?!"

Rubric, seeing as everyone else was doing all the talking, decides to look around and try not to break anything.

"Don't break anything, don't break anything, don't break anything..."

[Willpower: Success]

Rubric's natural desire to break all the precious commodities eventually subsides.

Party Treasury: 74 Neo-Shekels
Party Loot:

Spoiler: Doctor Bear (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Krrosh Anvilhumper (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Johnny Johnson the 2nd (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sarah (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 09, 2014, 07:49:38 pm »

Bump! This game is still running. I hope so, anyways.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 10, 2014, 12:27:18 am »

Krrosh stumps back to the back room.

So, small female, what was that about drugs? Specifically, what types are there?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 10, 2014, 04:18:27 am »

"How much is your cheapest relic, and your cheapest magical drug? For lo, and we have recently been robbed and are short of funds."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 10, 2014, 09:21:27 am »

"What is the cost of your cheapest scroll of prophecy, and the cost of the most expensive one, if you don't mind our asking, sir?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2014, 12:16:59 am »

-Sorry for the wait TCM/Rest! :-X Considerable Finals edging in + net is slow...-

"Archaic maps. Those of out-of-the-road locations. Usually of previous establishments or...say, ruins and sewers. "

Sarah pondered upon LeBron's words and wondered how she could subtly bring the message of their intended location along.

Nudge the nearest PC who is available to add to the idea, inconspicuously.

'Any plan up ahead?'

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 23, 2014, 06:09:08 pm »

-Sorry for the wait TCM/Rest! :-X Considerable Finals edging in + net is slow...-

I get it, I'm in a similar situation. Coincidentally, we picked the same day and opportunity to check on this game.

I'll see about responding to all the dialogue in a timely manner.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14