Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 242002 times)

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Urist Arrhenius vs. poketwo
« Reply #615 on: May 05, 2015, 11:38:08 am »

:"Remember that no one has been EVER been banned due to using caps, and due to that, all caps posts aren't destructive in the toad's eyes."

The Toad's views on caps lock are not due to a lack of bans. I think what you mean to say is that we can infer Toady's views on caps lock from the lack of related bans.

:................."I FUCKING NEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HONER!!!! At this time, it seems to be that this ones motive is clear!!!!!!!!! Instead of going after my RTD posts and such, he seems to be going after a specific target.......... OF A GAME THAT I'M PARTICIPATING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I have stated before, he has a definite dislike of me due a certain map game the said game is a squeal to......DUE TO ME TRYING TO PUT SCYTHERS IN THERE!!!!!!! AS YOU HAVE HEARD, I ALSO HAVE A CURSE THAT AFFECTS ME IN LOWER BOARDS TO DO POSTS OUTSIDE OF RPING AND () TO BE IN CAPS!!!! I have far more control over this than........ others. But still, the point is that THIS URIST IS TRYING TO PREVENT ME FROM POSTING ON THE FANTASY MAP GAME,  TO STOP ANY SCYTHERS FROM GETTING ON THE MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SUEING ME TO PREVENT FREE SPEECH!!!!!
"As you can see here, not only Am I using caps in an IC post, ITS ALSO ON THE FRONT PAGE OF MY PROFILE, PROVING THAT URIST DIDN'T LOOK THAT WELL AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color"

I would like to add one count of failure to use width tags and another count of excessive punctuation to the charges against Poketwo. If you need your curse dealt with, I recommend making an appointment with your local priest or witch doctor to have it removed.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: May 05, 2015, 03:15:13 pm »

Wow. Zero to corrupt in 9 days. Impressive.

(Not really corruption, but a massive backlog has cropped up.  The most obvious solution is to make more courtrooms, but doing so would start to clog up the Forum Games and Roleplaying (Though a new one that explains what this is for (so that people entering can understand exactly what the thread is (maybe use something like I put at the top of the first post of the congress thread?)) and keep a record of cases (____ vs ____, lawyers participating, case reason, result, 'sentence', etc.).  We could try multiple cases in this thread, but then we run into the problem of determining which case people are speaking about.  Even with something to differentiate, it would still make the thread harder to read.  Hmmm...someone may want to bring it before the congress.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: May 05, 2015, 03:22:15 pm »

That's just bureaucracy. I was referring to a conflict of interest but it doesn't really matter.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #618 on: May 05, 2015, 07:09:02 pm »

((Almost make me want to cry. It was going so well. Almost feel its a bit my fault because if I hadn't been away for so long I could have posted and kept everyone's mind on the matter at hand.))

((Tawarochir ya need to sort this out.))
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:11:31 pm by BadLemonsXI »
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: May 05, 2015, 07:10:53 pm »

((Almost make me want to cry. It was going so well. Almost feel its a bit my fault because if I hadn't been away for so long I could have posted and kept everyone's mind on the matter at hand.))

(Think you will be able to sort through the current mess (ex. Identify how many cases are running around)?)
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #620 on: May 05, 2015, 07:14:40 pm »

(Think you will be able to sort through the current mess (ex. Identify how many cases are running around)?)
((If Tawarochir can make his image's again and everyone starts only posting IC then we may be able to get back on track. Back to what this started as.))

((We should hit the reset button. And not take it to for reals thats what can kill it too.))
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:16:53 pm by BadLemonsXI »

Check out my Pixel art!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: May 05, 2015, 07:16:41 pm »

((We should hit the reset button.))

(As in a new thread, or something else?)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: May 05, 2015, 07:19:34 pm »

"THIS ISSUE IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL. TAKE IT TO THE SUPREME COURT OR I'LL BLOW THE WHOLE PLACE UP."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:22:29 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: May 05, 2015, 07:22:19 pm »

"THIS ISSUE IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL. TAKE IT TO THE SUPREME COURT OR I'LL BLOW THE WHOLE PLACE UP."

"Judge Tawarochir, yours is the only court that currently exists.  Therefore, your court effectively is the Supreme Court."

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #624 on: May 05, 2015, 07:22:39 pm »

(As in a new thread, or something else?)
((posabley but one of the things that made this cool was tawa doing tho's counrt room images and people using there avatars as if in a forum frpg whats it. At least for me it was Seeing as I was the first to do it beside tawa. So if someone makes a thread they got to do the art'sy stuff or it just won't work in my opinion.))

((Got ninja'd by tawa ^^ see tho's image's))

Check out my Pixel art!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: May 05, 2015, 07:23:57 pm »

"ESTABLISH ONE IN THE CONGRESS OR SOMETHING OR I HIT THE BUTTON."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: May 05, 2015, 07:25:46 pm »

((posabley but one of the things that made this cool was tawa doing tho's counrt room images and people using there avatars as if in a forum frpg whats it. At least for me it was Seeing as I was the first to do it beside tawa. So if someone makes a thread they got to do the art'sy stuff or it just won't work in my opinion.))

(Tawarochir would still be the judge of the court (though maybe a couple others could be appointed), it would just be that there would be someone else keeping the OP up to date and maintain the records of prior trials.)

Quote from: Tawarochir

: I'll send in a bill.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: May 05, 2015, 07:28:43 pm »

: "Oh you fool, thinking you can weasel out of your obligations. Luckily, I have already activated the plot-shields before the trial. You wont be stopping this case. "
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 08:31:17 pm by poketwo »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: May 05, 2015, 07:31:34 pm »

(Please resize the image you are using to be roughly 1/4 the height and width.  That is a much more reasonable size.)

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.
« Reply #629 on: May 05, 2015, 07:33:30 pm »

"I'll just grow back on a tree some where in the outback of Australia. If you blow this place up."

(Tawarochir would still be the judge of the court (though maybe a couple others could be appointed), it would just be that there would be someone else keeping the OP up to date and maintain the records of prior trials.)
((Oh well I'm cool with it if tawa can keep doing his images for it. So who's going to be the OP because I know I can't do it Im not around enough.))

((also tip with re-sizing if you only use height= it will automatically do the width.))

Check out my Pixel art!
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 209