Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 241999 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Dampe vs. Tawarochir
« Reply #690 on: May 10, 2015, 04:22:19 pm »

Talking of derailing...

Talking of Cockney, you can have this.

*Hands sock to Scyther. He takes it.*

Enjoying the sock?
One wheel short of a wagon

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: May 10, 2015, 04:24:59 pm »

*QUICKLY, A BUNCH OF SCYTHERS GO BEZERK AGAINST NJW2000. SAYING THINGS LIKE "POWERGAMING" "TYRANNY" AND "DON'T TRY TO TAKE OUR WILL AWAY!!!!!!!"   *

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: May 10, 2015, 04:27:59 pm »

poketwo.

This is a thread for settling disputes in an absurd but civilized way that involves insane troll logic and stolen Ace Attorney sprites.

This is not a minimalist RTD.

You're not winning anything by constantly interrupting us with your random bullshit. Nobody thinks it's funny.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: May 10, 2015, 04:29:07 pm »

Why hasn't poketwo been executed yet? I haven't been following the thread but that seems like something that should've happened by now.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: May 10, 2015, 04:30:45 pm »

He did take the sock. In some ways, that's worse.

Perhaps this could become a forum punishment? We all hand someone a sock. You know what kind of sock. We could start a sock handing thread.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: May 10, 2015, 04:30:53 pm »

"Why am I an obnoxious asshole...?"
Blitz continues to sit in the corner.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: May 10, 2015, 04:31:26 pm »

Yeah, prettymuch what Tawa said. And I was of course referring to Poketwo, not you Blitz.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: May 10, 2015, 04:31:46 pm »

EDIT: ignore
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: May 10, 2015, 04:32:34 pm »

You could still give him a sock, Blitz. Hell, you could give both of them a sock.

But it's goodnight from me. I'm all socked-out. If you know what I mean.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: May 10, 2015, 04:33:16 pm »

LOOK, I'M NOT BEING FUNNY.

I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.

THIS WAS A DIFFERENT THREAD BEFORE YOU DID THE COURTROOM DISPUTE.

IF WE NEED AN ACTUAL COURT-ROOM THREAD, THEN VOTE IN CONGRESS.

I JUST WANT TO SETTLE A DISPUTE IN THE OLD FASHION WAY.

ALSO, YOU CALLED THE FIRST SHOT. YOU ARE THE AGGRESSOR. I'M DEFENDING.

NOW FOR AN ACTUAL BATTLE PLEASE????

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: May 10, 2015, 04:35:10 pm »

"Huh."
LOOK, I'M NOT BEING FUNNY.

I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.

THIS WAS A DIFFERENT THREAD BEFORE YOU DID THE COURTROOM DISPUTE.

IF WE NEED AN ACTUAL COURT-ROOM THREAD, THEN VOTE IN CONGRESS.

I JUST WANT TO SETTLE A DISPUTE IN THE OLD FASHION WAY.

ALSO, YOU CALLED THE FIRST SHOT. YOU ARE THE AGGRESSOR. I'M DEFENDING.

NOW FOR AN ACTUAL BATTLE PLEASE????
"Prove that Tawa is the aggressor, 'mkay? Then we'll talk. And it's Tawa's thread, if he wants to make it a court room, thats his business."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: May 10, 2015, 04:35:58 pm »

Poketwo, if you want a thread to make random stuff, go and create it. The OP asked you kindly to quit, do it before we report you.

Also, please stop with the annoying caps lock.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: May 10, 2015, 04:41:49 pm »

Poketwo: "If I recall correctly, there were a few major things that led to GreatWyrmGold being banned.  One was the derails' which you have acknowledgwed as doing at times.  Looking at this derail as an example, you display another trait that led to his downfall: his utter refusal to listen to when other people were tired of things.  In this case, despite repeated annoyance being displayed, you kept bringing back your force when you were the only person who wanted them.  GreatWyrmGold also had major contention with some specific people, which seems you also do with Tawarochir and a dew others with your overuse of Scythers.  That is three things, and there is a saying I know of.  Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, thrice is a pattern.  While I do not believe you are to the point he had gotten, as you don't drag things from years back for the sake of arguement, you do seem to be heading in that direction, and that is something you may want to think about in the future, so that you do not get banned as
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 04:44:14 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: May 10, 2015, 04:45:19 pm »

*well.  May just be my inner conspiracy theorist letting off some steam, but that is how things appear.

(phone removed a portion at the end for some reason.)

Edit: (This was made after Poketwo mentioned the only thing he saw was the derails.  Subsequent posts I haven't seem may have gotten thiings back to normal, or gotten worse, I do not know.)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 04:48:15 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: May 10, 2015, 04:46:33 pm »

JUST FOR BLITZ: OK, HERE IS THE EVIDENCE THAT TAW IS THE AGGRESSOR:
Needs to finish the Ace Attorney games. Quiet fangirl.

Seems to simply hate tech.

I DECLARE WAR, POKETWO.
Has reminded me I have yet to complete the Ace Attorney Trilogy.
Out of random curiosity, which case are you on?

NOW, FOR THE THREAD, TAW CLEARLY SUPORTED THE BILL, SINCE HE MADE AN EVENT ABOUT IT I-THREAD. THE BOMB GOING OFF, NOW HERE IS THE BILL:

Quote from: Supreme Court Bill
Establish a 'Supreme' Court, who's OP is controlled by the court clerk who records cases completed, in-progress, or pending.  These records would include the name of the case, which follows a standard of both sides separated by a vs., members of both sides, reason for the case, result of the case, and any other information the clerk deems relevant.
NOW THIS CLEARLY STATES THAT A NEW THREAD TO BE MADE.

AND HERE IS THE SUPORTER LIST:
For - 4maskwolf, NullForceOmega, BlitzDungeoneer, Tawarochir

HE CLEARLY WANTS TO STILL HAVE THE THREAD FOR EXPERIMENTAL BATTLES WITH ENEMIES. NOT JUST HAVE IT AS A COURTROOM.

NOW I WANT A TACTICAL BATTLE. AND TAW DECLARED WAR ON ME!!!! I KINDLY ASK TO HAVE THIS IN THREAD.

CASE CLOSED.

Poketwo: "If I recall correctly, there were a few major things that led to GreatWyrmGold being banned.  One was the derails' which you have acknowledgwed as doing at times.  Looking at this derail as an example, you display another trait that led to his downfall: his utter refusal to listen to when other people were tired of things.  In this case, despite repeated annoyance being displayed, you kept bringing back your force when you were the only person who wanted them.  GreatWyrmGold also had major contention with some specific people, which seems you also do with Tawarochir and a dew others with your overuse of Scythers.  That is three things, and there is a saying I know of.  Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, thrice is a pattern.  While I do not believe you are to the point he had gotten, as you don't drag things from years back for the sake of arguement, you do seem to be heading in that direction, and that is something you may want to think about in the future, so that you do not fall into the same trap and get banned yourself.  This may just be my inner conspiracy theorist letting off some steam, but that is just what I am seeing."
TAW NEVER GOT ON ME FOR SCYTHERS. I'M JUST TRYING TO ACTUALLY GET A TACTICAL BATTLE GOING. BUT NOT IN THE COURTROOM WITH A COUPLE OF LOW-NIT ATTERNIES.  THIS WAS ALSO THE RESULT OF WEIRD IMAGINATION FANTASY, SO IT  WONT HAPPEN AGAIN.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 209