Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 241977 times)

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Dampe vs. Everybody
« Reply #915 on: June 03, 2015, 06:39:52 pm »

I have no idea what's happening anymore, but I am amused.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: June 03, 2015, 06:47:53 pm »

To summarize.

-Dampe sued everybody for sigtext and malpractice and charged me with premeditated vehicular deicide.
-Furtuka and I began a debate on whether Pathos having a sigtext would make everybody liable for sigtext, to which he has yet to respond.
-Blitz and Endlessblaze are playing Street Fighter in the hallway outside the defendants' lobbies.
-The reincarnated Lemons, who was originally destroyed in the courtroom bombing, was dropped off here via airlift.
-Dampe escaped the author of Don Quixote, who accosted him in the desert, and arrived here to do battle with his evil prosecutor clone or something.
-I'm pretty sure the sprite I've used for you has been standing next to the sprite I've used for me, which has changed from Godot to Phoenix as a result of my abrupt change in profession, the entire time.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: June 03, 2015, 06:56:07 pm »

An emerald dragon hangs down from the courtroom ceiling. Somehow.

"Please don't mind me. I'm just here for the show."

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: June 03, 2015, 08:25:02 pm »

To summarize.

-Dampe sued everybody for sigtext and malpractice and charged me with premeditated vehicular deicide.
-Furtuka and I began a debate on whether Pathos having a sigtext would make everybody liable for sigtext, to which he has yet to respond.
-Blitz and Endlessblaze are playing Street Fighter in the hallway outside the defendants' lobbies.
-The reincarnated Lemons, who was originally destroyed in the courtroom bombing, was dropped off here via airlift.
-Dampe escaped the author of Don Quixote, who accosted him in the desert, and arrived here to do battle with his evil prosecutor clone or something.
-I'm pretty sure the sprite I've used for you has been standing next to the sprite I've used for me, which has changed from Godot to Phoenix as a result of my abrupt change in profession, the entire time.

((speaking of.....BLITZ POST AN ACTION SO I CAN INCENRATE YOU!))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
« Reply #919 on: June 05, 2015, 11:10:37 am »

Regards,
Dampe

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: June 05, 2015, 11:36:36 am »

((No.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: June 05, 2015, 05:56:14 pm »

"Your silence says everything, Mr. Furtuka. I'm going to go over to the courtroom Dampe's at."

June 5th
6:40 PM EST
Courtroom #42

All rise, court is now in session.

"Shall we begin, Mr. Dampe?"
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 10:26:08 am by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: June 11, 2015, 02:56:10 pm »

"Um... The prosecution hasn't been here in five days... can someone stand in for him?"

[ARGH ACE ATTORNEY WIKI WHY CAN'T YOU HAVE QUALITY SCANS]

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: June 11, 2015, 03:00:44 pm »

"I'll volunteer, I suppose."
Blitz somehow appears in the courtroom again.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: June 11, 2015, 03:57:16 pm »

"Alright, good. Now let's look at the charges. Everybody is being sued for 84th degree sigtext and charged with malpractice. I'm being charged with premeditated vehicular deicide. These are the correct charges, yes?"

Spoiler: Court Record (click to show/hide)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: June 11, 2015, 04:03:51 pm »

"Yes, of course."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: June 11, 2015, 05:02:02 pm »

"Well, I think it's been adequately demonstrated that the belief that everybody is Pathos is not admissible as evidence in a court of law, and that therefore the belief that everybody is Pathos can't protect your claim from one person not having a sig. So let's move onto the malpractice claim."

"I take it you have our best friend..."

"EVIDENCE?"
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 05:38:51 pm by Tawarochir »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: June 11, 2015, 06:05:56 pm »

"No idea. If Dampe had any he certainly didn't give it to me, for obvious reasons."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: June 11, 2015, 06:10:50 pm »

I KNOW OF A TIME WHERE IF WE KEEP USING SIGTEXT, WE END UP DESTROYING OURSELVES!!!!!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: June 11, 2015, 07:22:52 pm »

"No idea. If Dampe had any he certainly didn't give it to me, for obvious reasons."

"Um... right."

"Well, erm, if you don't have any evidence, you can't convict me for premeditate vehicular deicide, right? It's not like you'd want to get back at me for anything... right?"
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 209