Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 241120 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: The Gold and Silver Turnabout
« Reply #2445 on: October 11, 2015, 09:08:27 pm »

"Well, he certainly didn't seem very mentally stable. He yelled all of his testimony, after all."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: October 11, 2015, 09:09:18 pm »

".... huh. Well, I guess now we just wait for the next case. Oh, also? I'm looking to be hired as a defense attorney. How'd I do?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: October 11, 2015, 09:13:35 pm »

"That makes two of us, I'm rather interested in joining up with the Bay12 firm as well."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: October 11, 2015, 09:20:02 pm »

".... huh. Well, I guess now we just wait for the next case. Oh, also? I'm looking to be hired as a defense attorney. How'd I do?"

"Very well indeed! Though the prosecutorial punch may have been a bit over-the-top."
"That makes two of us, I'm rather interested in joining up with the Bay12 firm as well."

"I'm sure you'd make quite a fine attorney. I'll call you up if we have any need. ...If you'll excuse me, I'm going to see my doctor about this excruciatingly painfully overdone Botox treatment."

Spoiler: Meanwhile... (click to show/hide)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: October 11, 2015, 09:24:25 pm »

"Eh, he had it coming."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Victory!
« Reply #2450 on: October 11, 2015, 09:25:55 pm »

Von Karma is handed some ibuprofen, a water-soaked wad of paper towels, and a cup of water.
((By the way, is an image a requirement?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: October 11, 2015, 09:38:26 pm »

All in all, I'm happy with the way this one turned out. It certainly wasn't any Turnabout Tape, but I like the way it went.

I'm preparing for the next one now. With this case, I intend to create a story arc of everything from Turnabout Tape to this last one, with the exclusion of Turnabout Time.

I think that I'll be changing the format a bit and take out the investigation segment next time. Those are too easy for me to screw up on; you know, accidentally say too much, or get sidetracked in some manner. Turnabout Tape was probably my best work in this thread, and it conveniently lacked any of that.

I think that I'll be changing the graphics a bit, too; while this last time I used the original court imagery to match Von Karma, I think that I'll do what I did toward the very end of the very first case back when the thread was mostly composed of random madness and scale up sprites overtop of the beautiful high-quality scans of the Dual Destinies courtroom available on the Ace Attorney wiki.

Any takers for the last spot on the playerlist? I'm giving FelixSparks another go for his enthusiasm and the fact that his first game was... highly underwhelming, to say the least, and TheBiggerFish has a spot for himself, as well.

Oh, and doing the Perceive segment back in Tape was fun; significantly more fun than Psyche-Lock segments, anyway, so I think I'll incorporate Apollo into this next one in some manner.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: October 11, 2015, 09:39:58 pm »

((WOOT WOOT WOOT MADE IT YEAAAAAAAAAH. *fistpump*))
Sigtext

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: October 11, 2015, 09:47:36 pm »

Did I get bonus points for slugging Von Karma in the face?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: October 11, 2015, 09:59:39 pm »

Did I get bonus points for slugging Von Karma in the face?
Yes, yes you do.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: October 11, 2015, 10:06:08 pm »

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Also, I'm looking forward to more quick court cases! Well. Quicker without having to do our own investigations.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: October 11, 2015, 10:10:46 pm »

I would very much like a spot in here. This is at least partly because the notion of my avatar being involved in the legal process greatly amuses me. And partly because this is hella neat.

If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: October 11, 2015, 10:12:40 pm »

All hail Viceroy Bubbles Von Salamancer, Esq.
Sigtext

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: October 11, 2015, 11:21:50 pm »

((I could be up for another, but I understand that I've been in quite a many cases already so I won't mind if you take someone else.))

There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: October 12, 2015, 01:14:27 am »

"that was an...interesting trial...."

"here"

blaze uses magic to give the talking cup limbs.

"anyways. im going to challenge ethan to a match before I go. after that, I will be at the fourmite office for a wile trying to fix up the mess."

(I enjoyed that immensely.....)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:22:07 am by endlessblaze »
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 209