Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 209

Author Topic: Bay12 Courtroom: Thread Retired, New Thread Pending  (Read 241948 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: That Silly Thing Is Over Now
« Reply #2835 on: June 14, 2016, 12:39:50 pm »

"I detect a large quantity of metamancy at work here."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: June 14, 2016, 12:41:06 pm »

"I say, that's strange.  I thought Skyler Cabbage Buckets was out of town."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #2837 on: June 14, 2016, 04:00:37 pm »

"Can we sue someone? Please?"
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: June 14, 2016, 04:11:01 pm »

"We're waiting upon the GM."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #2839 on: June 14, 2016, 05:17:09 pm »

"Just sue him for inactivity!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: June 14, 2016, 05:17:46 pm »

"Enough!  Enoughl  ENOUGH!"
Sigtext

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: June 14, 2016, 06:13:29 pm »

"Jeez, guys, it's hard running a dadaist courtroom forum game!"
"I'm still prosecuting, right?"

"I am Miles Ed--no, wait..."
"I am Prosecutor Ri--no, that sounds stupid..."
"..."
'I am... Barok van Zieks. They call me 'Death God of the Old Bailey.'"

Leitmotif: Barok van Zieks ~ Death God of the Old Bailey

"And by decree of Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas Queen, Defender of the Faith, Duchess of Edinburgh, Countess of Merioneth, Baroness Greenwich, Duke of Lancaster, Lord of Mann, Duke of Normandy, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Garter, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Sovereign of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Sovereign of the Most Illustrious Order of Saint Patrick, Sovereign of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, Sovereign of the Distinguished Service Order, Sovereign of the Imperial Service Order, Sovereign of the Most Exalted Order of the Star of India, Sovereign of the Most Eminent Order of the Indian Empire, Sovereign of the Order of British India, Sovereign of the Indian Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Order of Burma, Sovereign of the Royal Order of Victoria and Albert, Sovereign of the Royal Family Order of King Edward VII, Sovereign of the Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Order of the Companions of Honour, Sovereign of the Royal Victorian Order, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St John of Jerusalem, I am to prosecute this trial."

"I am not a vampire."

i actually thought this version would've been more fitting.
looks pretty goofy to me
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Re: Bay12 Courtroom: Shinigami of the British Courthouse
« Reply #2842 on: June 14, 2016, 06:19:13 pm »

"I object to herr barons claim relating to Ireland! Ireland is a republic. Anyway, who is the guilty one?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: June 14, 2016, 06:26:43 pm »

"The court requests that for brevity's sake you NOT continue past 'Her Majesty Elizabeth The Second' when referring to the current reigning monarch of Great Britain.  And, for the record, notes a correction:Her Majesty is Queen of Northern Ireland alone, not the entirety of Ireland.

Would the gallery please be silent.

Also, proof of assignment to the prosecutorial position?"
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 06:28:38 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: June 14, 2016, 06:31:57 pm »

Suddenly, there is the sound of the courtroom doors opening!
"...take a left on 20th avenue, then a right on Cardiff Boulevard... Alright, that should be--"
"Oh. Uh, this isn't the DMV, is it?"
"...can I still get a driver's license here?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: June 14, 2016, 06:35:27 pm »

"Unlikely."
Sigtext

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: June 14, 2016, 06:43:00 pm »

"Look, I pulled the title off of Google. I get props for trying, right?"

"In any case, Your Lordship, I shall endeavour to avoid using Her Majesty's full title. And as for the proof, do you not see this majestic, possibly anachronistic scroll I am holding?"

"Now, shall we move this trial to the proper venue?"
Suddenly, there is the sound of the courtroom doors opening!
"...take a left on 20th avenue, then a right on Cardiff Boulevard... Alright, that should be--"
"Oh. Uh, this isn't the DMV, is it?"
"...can I still get a driver's license here?"

"That'd be the next room over."
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: June 14, 2016, 06:46:03 pm »

"Oh, thank you then."
An awkward shuffling out.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: June 14, 2016, 06:46:37 pm »

"...I shall presume you have the paperwork for that as well.  To the alleged proper venue, then."
Sigtext

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: June 14, 2016, 06:47:28 pm »

"And by decree of Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas Queen, Defender of the Faith, Duchess of Edinburgh, Countess of Merioneth, Baroness Greenwich, Duke of Lancaster, Lord of Mann, Duke of Normandy, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Garter, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Sovereign of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Sovereign of the Most Illustrious Order of Saint Patrick, Sovereign of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, Sovereign of the Distinguished Service Order, Sovereign of the Imperial Service Order, Sovereign of the Most Exalted Order of the Star of India, Sovereign of the Most Eminent Order of the Indian Empire, Sovereign of the Order of British India, Sovereign of the Indian Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Order of Burma, Sovereign of the Royal Order of Victoria and Albert, Sovereign of the Royal Family Order of King Edward VII, Sovereign of the Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Order of the Companions of Honour, Sovereign of the Royal Victorian Order, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St John of Jerusalem, I am to prosecute this trial."

"I am not a vampire."

G̨͡͡E̡T͡ O͞͝N͘ ͏̛́W̨I̕T͡H̸̕ I͘T̴͝!́!̧͜!͞
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 209