Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 123

Author Topic: BYOR 13 - Game Over: Thirteen  (Read 243745 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 13 - Day 3: Lucky Number Thirteen!
« Reply #765 on: August 22, 2014, 11:29:35 pm »

I led a lynch against a townie who thought I was scum. Now that he's a confirmed townie, I expected at least some people to immediately want to lynch me. I'm... pleasantly surprised?
Cheeetar: Interesting.  Do you believe that leading a mislynch against someone who thinks the mislynch leader is scum is scummy enough to warrant an immediate lynch effort against the mislynch leader?  Enough to warrant a daykill?

Not personally, but I'm aware that other people might- Mafia is often a collision of many different types of people. I definitely don't think it warrants an immediate lynch, but I'll put it this way: Were I not me, I would be suspicious of me simply for the fact that a confirmed townie believed me to be scum.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: August 23, 2014, 01:58:11 am »

Cheeetar, the problem with that is that he didn't have any investigative role. Thus he would only be using gut feeling on that one. You're basically saying that you'd be suspicious enough of a person someone else voted to vote them immediately?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: August 23, 2014, 02:07:32 am »

No- I just said I'd be suspicious of them (And other people might be more suspicious.)
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: August 23, 2014, 03:48:41 pm »

Uh. Flabort's town flip seems to have rattled peoples' suspicions.
Or is just the weekend.  :P
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: August 23, 2014, 10:26:21 pm »

Probbly the full moon, or some other esoteric bull.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: August 24, 2014, 01:57:09 am »

Nerjin, I know you've been around. Do you have any thoughts about the last night?
I've played some mafia.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: August 24, 2014, 10:14:06 am »

Well…

Obligatory Bah post.  :P

I believe I have a hat to go eat... I could have sworn he was scum the way he was acting...

Nerjin: Nerjin: I would like to see your thoughts on the Flabort flip.

I think that town did the right thing. If someone acts as scummy as Flabort they deserve to be lynched. I hope his gambit was worth getting himself killed and wasting towns time with no real benefit.

Varee

Do you plan to actually do anything today? From what I recall you just seem to come in whenever you feel like to talk about how you’re going to use your abilities to do ‘something’ that you don’t understand. There’s no way. Scumhunt. Now.

Reads are rather hard. I am not comfortable with doing them. I can talk about my power loss though. It a oneshot kill that ignore protect. it was stolen last night.

So... You have a power that you've never used [despite claiming to use it nightyly] and you won't do reads. Nevermind what I said earlier. Varee you are harmful to town. Accidently at best, on purpose at worst. Regardless, you won't help town. So you hurt town.

On another note

So far the claims are as follows:

Quote from: Claims
4mask – Roleblocker with a protect? (Not quite sure)
Cheetar
Imp
Irony
Jack A T
Puppet – Role-stealer.
Nerjin – President role. Specific president not stated. Has a Pardon ability.
Scripten –
Silthuri –
Tiruin – Ex-Miller (Definitely Not Scum) [Confirmed by: TolyK]
Toaster – Survivor (Gets Autos from dead players) [Confirmed by: TolyK]
TolyK – Cop-thing (He's stated it's a bit differnet than a normal investigate as I recall)
Varee – Can build houses that he does not understand. Has done nothing yet apparently.

I might have missed something or misunderstoood someone.

PPE:

Nerjin, I know you've been around. Do you have any thoughts about the last night?

I think that Flabort messed town up with his 'gambit' and... Well I don't really know what to think about the night kills. That's really all I have to say about that.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: August 24, 2014, 10:35:40 am »

Well Mr president, it not like am not using my powers it is just they are not giving any result. The house building thing fire off both night and i got no respond about it failing. Toaster was the target first night and NQT was thr target second night. I dont know what happen first night but i have a feeling someone is redirecting the power. The second night power should fail as nqt died but i recieve no such information.

On the other note, Mr President. I am interested by you "Pardon" and wondering what exactly is it. It seem to be somesort of day power but are you willing to share that information?
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: August 24, 2014, 11:39:54 am »

Varee, I didn't get a fail on my action either, so it's still possible you hit NQT right before his death.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: August 24, 2014, 11:41:07 am »

There no power in the list that might be related to my power though so i doubt that it hit nqt.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: August 24, 2014, 12:03:43 pm »

Another PoI

There 9 player left and atleast one is a SK(unless wuba really troll shakerag and he cant win)
So that mean 8 player and i will bet there atleast 3 mafia. If i got lynch and there a kill tonigt it will quickly become a situation where it town only have one person advantage of the mafia. With the number of player not voting this may likely screw the town over. So can you guys please reconsider the situation and stop band-wangoning on with the "you are not doing anything" claim.

I was staying away due to the amount of player on the first day before imp and nqt and jack push me to make a case. I start talking about my power and it was getting to a good discussion before flabort pull the oneshot thing and hammered. N1 give me almost nothing. Second day i tried to continue about the house but noone seem to get it. Everyone is so focus on flabort noone even really want to talk to other people..... Even after i tried to engage i only get three respond.....

There atleast three other people that is even less active than me and that dosent make them any less likely to be a scum so why dont those that is voting me try get some useful info out of wolf or scripten. Heck even tirurin can be in league with tolyk to make up the roose about miller claim.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: August 24, 2014, 12:21:26 pm »

I am interested by you "Pardon" and wondering what exactly is it. It seem to be somesort of day power but are you willing to share that information?

It is a day power. I'm pretty sure I've already explained it. It means that I am able to give a player a pardon from being lynched that day. It's not very useful except for saving myself. Well, it would be if I could use it to save myself. According to the "Pardon" power it can only target other players. So that's fun...

And we're not getting on you about lurking. At least i am not. I'm suspicious because you've given no indication of doing anything night game. You've played no day game to speak of [with just a few posts active lurking]. That's really it. You've not pressed a case yet that I can recall.

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: August 24, 2014, 12:25:30 pm »

And we're not getting on you about lurking. At least i am not. I'm suspicious because you've given no indication of doing anything night game. You've played no day game to speak of [with just a few posts active lurking]. That's really it. You've not pressed a case yet that I can recall.

This. So much this. Right now you're just coasting by. I just don't see any reason why you can't give actual reads or do anything, Varee. (Seriously, it is not that hard...) Your current play is hampering the town, and if you are a townie, that's not good.

Why did you want to get more information out of 4maskwolf or myself? What information do you want to get from either player? Don't just say "I want more information" and make other people play the game for you. Ask questions. Start probing. Just talking about your night powers (that may or may not even be doing what you say or anything) isn't helping us, so of course no one is going to take part in those discussions.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: August 24, 2014, 12:41:28 pm »

Also, there are 13 players now...
Aren't there? Or am I really dumb?

Also, Varee, you can't just say "don't lynch me because it gets us into a bad position"... is not a good argument for us at all.

I'd say, by the way, that we probably don't have enough material to expose all scum members, which means that full claiming now is a horrible idea. I think all that's been claimed is more or less enough.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: August 24, 2014, 12:44:21 pm »

There are exactly 13 players. Plus Web, who is playing a game of "Let's watch the players sweat as they try to figure out my ingenius mechanations."

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 123