Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 38

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XLIX: The Journalist Underground | Mafia Victory  (Read 67315 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Beginner's Mafia XLIX: The Journalist Underground | D6: Days to Weeks
« Reply #480 on: September 30, 2014, 10:02:42 pm »

Oh, and I would like to report Worldmaster for
He would still have to convince you all that he's jailor, and if he did kill someone during the night after claiming that he was jailor he would have to explain away his lack of diligence as he let the scum kill town. If people still believed him in the slightest, that is.
Well, I mean if he had done it before. He said he was blocking you, it would have been easy to kill me/fourmaskwolf and blame it on the other. The longer he waits, the less likely fourmaskwolf and I are to be scum.
No, because I'm auto-scum unless I'm the one that dies.  "Fakeclaiming" as you stated would not be my best available option as scum.  I would have simply claimed cop with a guilty on 4wolf to play into the World/Cptn friendship thing going on.
You don't have to believe me, of course, but it doesn't change the fact that you're throwing away your last and probably only PR, as well as auto-losing the game, by lynching me.
Cop was dead already, that's why you chose jailkeeper.
And we were going to end it as a draw anyways, I'm playing as if it were a draw with a chance for me to win. Unless you just would rather sit here until everyone leaves?

And also, what is not town about the bolded statements? I really don't see it... At all.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: September 30, 2014, 10:03:46 pm »

Shorten.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 01, 2014, 09:02:22 am »

Right so...I've gotten a nice PM from Jim
Nice fakeclaim, scum.  Tiruin.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #483 on: October 01, 2014, 01:53:37 pm »

Yeah, lets shorten and end it now.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 01, 2014, 04:23:17 pm »

No need to drag this on longer than it need to be.

Let's win this thing.

Shorten!

tn5421

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGUS + WIFOM = Fail
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr (PARTIALLY NSFW)
« Reply #485 on: October 01, 2014, 08:26:53 pm »

Oh, and I would like to report Worldmaster for
He would still have to convince you all that he's jailor, and if he did kill someone during the night after claiming that he was jailor he would have to explain away his lack of diligence as he let the scum kill town. If people still believed him in the slightest, that is.

Well, I mean if he had done it before. He said he was blocking you, it would have been easy to kill me/fourmaskwolf and blame it on the other. The longer he waits, the less likely fourmaskwolf and I are to be scum.

No, because I'm auto-scum unless I'm the one that dies.  "Fakeclaiming" as you stated would not be my best available option as scum.  I would have simply claimed cop with a guilty on 4wolf to play into the World/Cptn friendship thing going on.
You don't have to believe me, of course, but it doesn't change the fact that you're throwing away your last and probably only PR, as well as auto-losing the game, by lynching me.
Busted
Cop died already.

Did you, by chance, fail elementary school reading comprehension? 
[21:23:48] <GhostFrog> bdsm is always more fun with a restraining order
[9:00:59 PM] kingdomacesbeta: Actually knowing what you're doing is overrated.

Mafia Dossier: MafiaScum Wiki - tn5421

tn5421

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGUS + WIFOM = Fail
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 01, 2014, 08:27:45 pm »

No need to drag this on longer than it need to be.

Let's win this thing.

Shorten!

I guess scumteam just won.

Screw it.

I don't care anymore, carry on.

tn5421

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGUS + WIFOM = Fail
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 01, 2014, 08:35:16 pm »

...What do you want me to see? Your point flew over my head, if there was one to begin with. Here, I'll address each of the bolded segments.

"How could we be familiar with [your meta game]"
I don't see how this is scummy, it's me honestly telling you that I don't know what your meta is.[1]

"just take your word [that you're jailor]"
You can't give much proof beyond saying that you've been jailing me, which as 4mask and myself have said before, could just be a ploy.[2]

"in the way I think she meant it: "If you're town[...]"
How's this scummy? I was trying to help clarify what I thought was what she meant.[3]

"what paints you as scum. You refuse to to believe that there is any possibility of your being wrong either."
I admit that this possibly could have been worded better, but you haven't been doing a good job of appearing as town.[4]

"convince me that a no-lynch is better."
What's wrong with this? If I'm thinking that you should be lynched but you want a no-lynch, why shouldn't you try to convince me that your point of view is better?[5]

"immediately"
This was a hyperbole. I suppose I should have put </exaggeration> right after it, no?

PPE(x2)
As far as not the best possibility goes, claiming cop would be the worst. Krevsin was the cop, and he's dead. As 4mask said.[6]

"I haven't felt that there's anything to post about." & "I've also become a bit disinterested"
When you say reasoning, I assume you mean reasoning for not posting? Even so, I don't see how this is pushing any suspicion from me to you.[7]

<nitpicking>
"Fakeclaiming" as you stated
I didn't. It was implied, but I didn't state it. I don't get why you need the quotation marks. </nitpicking>

1: Because it's right in my signature.  You, however, cannot afford to admit that you are wrong, because that would reveal you as scum.

2: Which is no excuse to push a lynch in MYLO.

3: In this statement you're protecting Cptn.  Cptn is capable of defending himself.  It is very likely that you did this to get Cptn to agree with you about me.

4: I don't need to believe when nearly every post you make has little to no town motivation behind it.

5: Maybe because it's actually a better idea to commit genocide than lynch in mylo without a cop guilty?

6: You do realize I didn't read the thread when I replaced in right?

7: You're giving yourself an excuse to park your vote on me and not defend it.

tn5421

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGUS + WIFOM = Fail
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 01, 2014, 08:36:00 pm »

Oppose Shorten

tn5421

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGUS + WIFOM = Fail
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 01, 2014, 08:41:28 pm »

Oppose Draw

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Don't need to waste time updating me; I did read most of the thread.  And hopefully we get another replacement.
You sure you didn't read the thread?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile

Don't need to waste time updating me; I did read most of the thread.  And hopefully we get another replacement.
You sure you didn't read the thread?
EVERYONE!!!!! THE DAY IS OVER!!!!! SHUSH!!!!!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 01, 2014, 09:01:55 pm »

I am not ending this yet. I'll post the final post in a day from now.
Yes, there was a shortening. I'd like you all to keep on talking.

Because I'm rushing to school and the best time I can deliver the official day end is approx 8 hours from now, due to uni reasons.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #493 on: October 01, 2014, 09:03:11 pm »

tn5421, why do you expect us to read all your games to learn your meta, when you don't even read the whole game you are in?

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 01, 2014, 09:23:48 pm »

Did you, by chance, fail elementary school reading comprehension? 
Insulting the IC, or any for that matter, is not a good way to convince us that you're actually town.

Relevant trope.

Now then, let's go over your counterpoints.

1: I have read your "dossier" thing. It gave me no information on whatever your meta is. Also, how would claiming that I do know it reveal me as scum?

2: I stand by what I said. Voting for the most likely scum in MYLO is how to win, right? We can't very well wait for a cop to magically give us the answer when he's dead.

3: *Herself, and again, I stand by what I said. I was clarifying it because I thought it needed clarification.

4: And you show me what posts of mine, recently, have had absolutely no town-motivation behind them?

Your posts don't have much, if any, pro-town motivation behind them. Or can you tell me how insulting us helps you find the scum?

5: Seriously? You're comparing something that can't currently happen with genocide. Since we apparently aren't allowed to kill anybody without a cop's guilty read, are we supposed to end the game in a draw or just sit here?

6: You can't be bothered to read the game that you're actively participating in? How was I supposed to know that you don't care enough about the game to be an adequate player?

7: Have I not put accusations on you before? And besides, you seem to be slipping under the pressure of that one vote, now accompanied by two others.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 38