yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 255472 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Glacial Assault
« Reply #2565 on: May 18, 2015, 04:37:35 pm »

"Probably. Saph's been acting weird, and she almost had a heart attack earlier. Not countin' that, well..."
He gestures helplessly at the feathers.
"Say, Saph. Why are ya staring at them like that? They're your friends too, ya know. Probably. I think."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: May 18, 2015, 04:44:31 pm »

"Alright, I'll try to get someone on the Scroll. You guys hang tight." She turns to leave, and then remembers something and turns around again. "Oh, and um, to answer your earlier question, I'm a transfer student. Just got in today. Name's Lyssa." With that, she turns back around and rushes out the corridor, trying to get a signal to call someone on her Scroll, and grabbing Kat by the arm as she goes.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: May 18, 2015, 04:50:52 pm »

"Okay," he murmurs while heading to the place to check it out.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: May 18, 2015, 04:51:18 pm »

Ian nods.
"On my honor."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: May 18, 2015, 05:09:16 pm »

After an absurd amount of walking, the Jet and professor Ma run up against a wall.  A wall of black.  It looks to be a huge orb towering above the others.  A black unbeating heart in the center of the glacier.
Ian nods.
"On my honor."
"Good," the giant snake leans in very close, "'Cause if you do I might have to eat you."
"So would it not then be reasonable to assume that the Grimm, being smarter, may have infiltrated some of the students by taking their faces?"
"Not that we've seen.  There have been no reports of a lack of semblance from any of our students, including those that had been consumed by the Vestiges.  Additionally, all students that had been affected were brought to the infirmary where they were documented.  I'd ask that you not continue this baseless conjecture for the moment Ms. Scathatch, I have enough on my plate to worry about at this moment."

"Okay," he murmurs while heading to the place to check it out.
"Sweet!" Connor bounds around the corner like an excited puppy, only to suddenly stop at the sight of Saph's red glare.  "Oh... Oh shit."

"Alright, I'll try to get someone on the Scroll. You guys hang tight." She turns to leave, and then remembers something and turns around again. "Oh, and um, to answer your earlier question, I'm a transfer student. Just got in today. Name's Lyssa." With that, she turns back around and rushes out the corridor, trying to get a signal to call someone on her Scroll, and grabbing Kat by the arm as she goes.
Her scroll reaches out to the tiltjet where an automated voice reports that two Atlesian Knights would be coming to aid in the collection of the injured.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: May 18, 2015, 05:09:50 pm »

"Probably. Saph's been acting weird, and she almost had a heart attack earlier. Not countin' that, well..."
He gestures helplessly at the feathers.
"Say, Saph. Why are ya staring at them like that? They're your friends too, ya know. Probably. I think."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: May 18, 2015, 05:13:18 pm »

"What's wrong with the girl?" he said, jerking a thumb to Saph.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: May 18, 2015, 05:14:26 pm »

Maeve looks irritated, but sighs and looks over to Nia.
"Wake up. We're going to see if we can go find anything else."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: May 18, 2015, 05:17:16 pm »

((Dammit, too much red.))
She loosens her grip a little more, until Connor comes bounding around the corner.  His reaction and Braith's brusqueness bringing her to holding him a little tighter than before.  It briefly dawns on Carran that apart from the fact that she is mostly covered in feathers, she is also wearing just the torn and shredded rags of her old clothing which would cover virtually nothing otherwise.
Maeve looks irritated, but sighs and looks over to Nia.
"Wake up. We're going to see if we can go find anything else."
There is a cave that looks like it has gone unexplored if she wanted to fly up there.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: May 18, 2015, 05:20:36 pm »

Ian chuckles nervously before pulling out his scroll to take a selfie with the white snake.

Jet takes a picture of the mass and sends it to the person in charge who's name I'm forgetting.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: May 18, 2015, 05:20:58 pm »

"No idea. The feathers are the most obvious thing, but I'm not sure if they count. She almost had a heart attack earlier, tho'. And she was behaving a bit weird earlier. Still doing that, actually. Why's she staring at ya like that, tho'?"
Carran, as he says this, thinks to himself.
Goddammit this is really uncomfortable now...

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: May 18, 2015, 05:40:06 pm »

Ian chuckles nervously before pulling out his scroll to take a selfie with the white snake.

Jet takes a picture of the mass and sends it to the person in charge who's name I'm forgetting.
((Professor Mesh and the snake whose name you have somewhat rudely forgotten to ask is black.))
Professor Mesh texts back, "Do you think you can break in?"

"Oh! I forgot one thing about Master, he has a fun mustache, long and whispy.  I haven't seen a name for it though..." she makes a point to pose as the flash goes off.
"No idea. The feathers are the most obvious thing, but I'm not sure if they count. She almost had a heart attack earlier, tho'. And she was behaving a bit weird earlier. Still doing that, actually. Why's she staring at ya like that, tho'?"
Carran, as he says this, thinks to himself.
Goddammit this is really uncomfortable now...
"Interrupting."  she flinches as she hears something. "Kn-Knights?  NO. NO NO NO.  Send them away Master. Please!"  She turns to Carran, her irises now a deep red, not glowing though.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 05:44:57 pm by MrVoid »

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: May 18, 2015, 05:42:21 pm »

Chryssa nods. She seems in thought, as she sips her tea.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: May 18, 2015, 05:44:58 pm »

"Saph, Saph, calm down. Now, explain to me what you mean by that, because I have no clue who these knights even are."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: May 18, 2015, 05:47:14 pm »

((Woops. Although, to explain my reasoning, white is normally calmer when represented.))
Ian thinks for a second as he thinks.
"I think that's a Fu Manchu? Oh yeah, what's your name? I forgot to ask when we were doing the initial questions."

"I think I can."
Jet starts triwling her chain whips as she walks towards the soon towards the wall of black. After finding a good place to start she makes her attack, whipping up faster and faster, using her semblance to steadily add more arms, and thus whips, to the assault on the wall.
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 300