Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33

Author Topic: Dominions 4 - Round 11B (Medieval Boogaloo)  (Read 48505 times)

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 - Round 11B (And So It Begins...)
« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2014, 03:32:34 pm »

Jarlsberg Cheese does not Approve of Spam and would be Appalled if somebody mailed Him some. Would we need to Purchase this "Not Spam" button from another Nation, or can we Manufacture it? How do we Operate such a device to Ensure that Jarlsberg Cheese will not receive this vile meat byproduct?

Jarlsberg Cheese looks forward to The Mail. He has Correspondence with a variety of Institutions that run Sweepstakes that He always seems to Win. He is also a fan of Chain Letters, although the extra weight makes them Expensive to send or receive.

(( This is too much fun. I'll have to post my PM's at the end of this game. ))
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 03:39:11 pm by Hellheart »

Kavenor

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 08, 2014, 10:45:54 am »

Admin can I get an extension? I won't be able to play turns until tomorrow late evening EST, like 36 hours from now.

- Sceleria

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 08, 2014, 10:49:49 am »

Admin can I get an extension? I won't be able to play turns until tomorrow late evening EST, like 36 hours from now.

- Sceleria
No problem, Turn's now due sometime Tuesday (although hopefully you won't need that long.)

Kavenor

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 08, 2014, 10:54:10 am »

Thanks! I'll send two turns tomorrow evening when i'm back home.

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 08, 2014, 02:03:39 pm »

- Sceleria

Are you Planning a Conquest because you're running out of places to build Temples? We can hear your Infernal Droning all the way over here, and would Prefer that it not get Even Worse.

Perhaps you could Tone it Down a Notch?

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 08, 2014, 03:11:34 pm »

They do have a huge army ominously perched on our border...
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 10, 2014, 10:09:59 am »

Oh, I forgot to mention:  I have a vacation coming up, from thursday to tuesday.  I will bring my laptop, but my update may be sporadic.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 13, 2014, 09:02:09 pm »

It is too silent in here. Jarlsberg Cheese is getting Bored. His Opinion Matters and he Demands that the other Nations give him more Items to have Opinions on.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 09:03:51 pm by Hellheart »

Margrave

• Bay Watcher
  • ...You up for a little unsanctioned mining?
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 13, 2014, 09:27:16 pm »

The Thing-Moot of all Jotun do hereby decree the selling of all parts connected to or once connected to Vaetti Goblins:

ILLEGAL

Despite their delicious gooey centers and the delightful crunchy sounds they make when you eat them, the Goblins For Equality Lobby has successfully convinced (monetarily) enough Jarls to pass bill 8903 in the Lower LongHouse.

Gode analysts predict the share price of Goblin Bits(tm) to soar past 300 percent as legal markets close. Goblin organ theft is on the rise and the Skrag Captains seem apathetic to apprehending known and fairly obvious perpetrators.

Anyone with information on Goblin organ theft (or really any organ theft) is urged to yell at their nearest large boulder, as it may be a sleeping giant.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 13, 2014, 09:35:56 pm »

We have some very historic sacred cheeses in our capital (Produced by sacred cows), and we believe their destruction (to weaken the God of Cheese, perhaps?) is the goal of the large Scelerian army - mostly undead - currently sweeping through our territory, which is now only two months from our capital.

Our scouts and suicidal troops behind enemy lines report that they have left their homeland poorly defended. It'd be a shame if anything were to happen to it... Hint hint...
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 13, 2014, 09:40:29 pm »

They've left 300-odd longdead on our border, so if that's what you call "poorly defended" I'm not sure I want to see the horde descending on you...

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 13, 2014, 09:54:24 pm »

206 this turn (they've split off 100 or so in the past couple turns?), but the majority of the ones here are shadow vestals (and they have an H3 to divine bless them).

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 13, 2014, 10:52:31 pm »

We have some very historic sacred cheeses in our capital (Produced by sacred cows).

Are these the Legendary Cyclopean Cows? It has been Said that they were Created by Polyphemus himself, after several failed Attempts to shear his sheep.

Gode analysts predict the share price of Goblin Bits(tm) to soar past 300 percent as legal markets close. Goblin organ theft is on the rise and the Skrag Captains seem apathetic to apprehending known and fairly obvious perpetrators.

Anyone with information on Goblin organ theft (or really any organ theft) is urged to yell at their nearest large boulder, as it may be a sleeping giant.

Jarlsberg Cheese Knew that our Dwarven Smiths were Experimenting with something called an Organ Gun. He has just Discovered that our Dwarves had an entirely different sort of Weapon in Mind. These Smiths have been Permanently Reassigned. They will no longer Trouble You, or anyone at all really.

We Apologize for the Unnecessary Waste of good Organs. They could have been put to Better Use, such as being Transplanted into Demons.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 13, 2014, 11:37:38 pm »

I don't think that was too shabby of a battle for someone with very limited resources to commit.

Let's hope the next will be even better. :D
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Toady Two

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAN_SCIENCE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 14, 2014, 02:07:34 am »

I will fight anyone who tries to attack my ally Sceleria. Don't think that just because you don't border me you are safe. I can project my stealthy thugs anywhere on the map.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 33