Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33

Author Topic: Dominions 4 - Round 11B (Medieval Boogaloo)  (Read 48513 times)

HopFlash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 - Round 11B (And So It Begins...)
« Reply #165 on: November 14, 2014, 04:07:31 pm »

I will fight anyone who tries to attack my ally Sceleria. Don't think that just because you don't border me you are safe. I can project my stealthy thugs anywhere on the map.
And you're sure that you as people of living things really want to ally with the (un)dead?
Are you so much in need of something? Or was your prize the immortality of the undead and you will convert your land into such withering zones like they love?
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Inactive Therian Saga Char: Stormhead
Dominions: 4.03 Berytos; 4.06 Pangaea; 4.08 Arcoscephale; 4.11 Shinuyama
Inactive Wurm Online Char: Stormhead

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 14, 2014, 05:15:31 pm »

I wish I could see the entire map so I know what's going on more.  Here I am on my little island... so sad.

I need someone to send my Ho's at.  Any of my neighbors volunteer?
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Toady Two

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAN_SCIENCE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 14, 2014, 07:15:21 pm »

I will fight anyone who tries to attack my ally Sceleria. Don't think that just because you don't border me you are safe. I can project my stealthy thugs anywhere on the map.
And you're sure that you as people of living things really want to ally with the (un)dead?
Are you so much in need of something? Or was your prize the immortality of the undead and you will convert your land into such withering zones like they love?

These (un)dead have more honor than you vultures. Seeing my predicament they offered help while you decided to opportunistically steal from me while I was preocupied.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 14, 2014, 10:54:33 pm »

while you decided to opportunistically steal from me while I was preocupied.

Actually, he was invited. ;)
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Kavenor

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 16, 2014, 09:06:13 am »

Sorry guys, staled that last turn by about 10 minutes due to bad planning but I'll be ok for the next ones.

Marignon, don't worry too much about the odd longdeads at the border. I'll send a guy skeletons love to follow and i'll move them away from your border next turn, all the way to Sceleriaville. I'm sure they'd be glad to have the opportunity to visit Sceleriaville if they were still alive.

- Sceleria

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 16, 2014, 02:05:07 pm »

Sorry guys, staled that last turn by about 10 minutes due to bad planning but I'll be ok for the next ones.

Marignon, don't worry too much about the odd longdeads at the border.

Yes, you only have to Worry about the even Longdeads. Which is still Concerning if there happen to be hundreds of them Milling About.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 25, 2014, 11:14:03 am »

To whoever delayed everything:  Thanks, I really lost track of time due to the holidays.  I had friends showing up from out of town.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

HopFlash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 25, 2014, 11:59:20 am »

To whoever delayed everything:  Thanks, I really lost track of time due to the holidays.  I had friends showing up from out of town.
it was llamaserver himself because of some server upgrade that went a little wrong.
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 25, 2014, 12:38:45 pm »

it was llamaserver himself because of some server upgrade that went a little wrong.

Welp that's good for me I suppose!

HopFlash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 26, 2014, 04:00:23 am »

it looks like the undeads and wood lovers coming more and more in trouble...in the backland bandits take their advantage of missing defensive forces...hopefully not many civilians will be harmed.

Margrave

• Bay Watcher
  • ...You up for a little unsanctioned mining?
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 26, 2014, 11:52:03 am »

Since Turkey Day is coming up over here, I will be away from a Dom4 capable computer until about Saturday night so I would like either an extension till then or the understanding that if I stale during this period that there is a reason for it. Sorry about this but, family.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 26, 2014, 12:08:06 pm »

Since Turkey Day is coming up over here, I will be away from a Dom4 capable computer until about Saturday night so I would like either an extension till then or the understanding that if I stale during this period that there is a reason for it. Sorry about this but, family.
No problem, I suspect a bunch of people will be having the same problems. I've postponed the game till 7:20 GMT on Sunday (although I certainly wouldn't mind if we managed to get turns in before that.)

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 26, 2014, 12:30:37 pm »

I sent mine in, but that's because my turn takes about a minute these days.  :P
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 30, 2014, 02:42:42 am »

Whoa, whoa.

There was ZERO warning for the end of this turn. I checked. I didn't get an e-mail.

I have several games going on at once. I depend on that warning to know when I need to get a turn in, especially if I have ongoing diplomacy. I know this last turn was delayed by quite a bit, but I feel totally cheated because I didn't get a warning.

Normally if there's no warning, I'll just assume that I sent in my turn. The power outage forced me to scatter my turns across both computers and I thought I'd already sent in this turn. If I'd had any kind of warning I wouldn't have staled.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 02:45:42 am by Hellheart »

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 30, 2014, 12:05:03 pm »

Well, we had two stales this last turn. I suppose it's not out of the question to ask if people would be ok with rolling back the turn.

Personally, I had a close win in the fairly large battle I had this turn. I'm not sure if I want to roll those dice again, since they could well turn against me.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33