Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33

Author Topic: Dominions 4 - Round 11B (Medieval Boogaloo)  (Read 48353 times)

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 - Round 11B (Looking for an Agartha sub)
« Reply #240 on: December 19, 2014, 02:08:55 pm »

Did someone rush without a critical mass of statues or what?

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 19, 2014, 02:43:56 pm »

If you just want a short-term sub, I'd be a heartless bastard not to volunteer given how many volunteers I've sucked into my games here. You may be subbing "waiting 'til the last minute to submit half the time*" for staling, but if it really is temporary I can take the hit.

(*As amply demonstrated by my posting to the forums right now instead of finishing my due-in-3h turn for 410**.  :P)

(**And the worst thing is that I'm gonna have to seriously twist my arm to finish it, because all I really wanna do Dom-wise is finish the next damned NationGen patch that's been eating all my free time since I started working on it again this week. *sigh*)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 02:50:27 pm by E. Albright »

HopFlash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 19, 2014, 02:46:25 pm »

going to AI could be bad for your neighbors...and please tell a potential sub your diplomatic position ;)
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Inactive Therian Saga Char: Stormhead
Dominions: 4.03 Berytos; 4.06 Pangaea; 4.08 Arcoscephale; 4.11 Shinuyama
Inactive Wurm Online Char: Stormhead

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 19, 2014, 03:17:27 pm »

I had a plan, but the patch which made zotz cold blooded forced me to scrap it.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 - Round 11B (Medieval Boogaloo)
« Reply #244 on: December 19, 2014, 11:36:07 pm »

All right, for the next week or two it looks like I'm Agartha. I've had my brief, and am intending to stay the course diplomatically barring radical changes of circumstance.

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 20, 2014, 12:49:24 am »

Jarlsberg Cheese Recommends that you Magically Transport your Entire Military to the Capitol of the Monkey Peoples to Prolong that Siege for several more Months.

It would Amuse him Greatly because it makes No Tactical Sense Whatsoever. Of course, The Scary Clanking Blue Men would be much less Amused.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 20, 2014, 01:57:49 am »

Jarlsberg Cheese Recommends that you Magically Transport your Entire Military to the Capitol of the Monkey Peoples to Prolong that Siege for several more Months.

It would Amuse him Greatly because it makes No Tactical Sense Whatsoever. Of course, The Scary Clanking Blue Men would be much less Amused.
We would not be amused in the least...
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 22, 2014, 10:24:21 am »

Well that round I got the luckiest random event EVER.  Free fortress at a province I just invaded (Sorry Ulm).  Not really fair.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 22, 2014, 02:03:19 pm »

Well that round I got the luckiest random event EVER.  Free fortress at a province I just invaded (Sorry Ulm).  Not really fair.
I saw that! I wasn't sure if you had a spell or something that put it there, luckily I had an army already marching nearby.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Margrave

• Bay Watcher
  • ...You up for a little unsanctioned mining?
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 24, 2014, 12:22:54 pm »

Hey folks, I'm going to be gone at least until the 29th due to the holidays over here. If you want to keep going I'm okay with a stale or two on my end if you all are okay with that in the interest of keeping up the pace.
If you want to find a one or two turn sub that's okay too, but I will definitely be unavailable till then.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 24, 2014, 01:55:16 pm »

Well, I was planning on putting up a 48 hour delay for the holidays anyway, so it'll probably be more like just a single stale. Not ideal, but not horrible.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 26, 2014, 07:54:21 pm »

Im on a laptop, how do I get the files I need for the game? Do I need the map? I dled the mod

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 26, 2014, 07:59:34 pm »

Im on a laptop, how do I get the files I need for the game? Do I need the map? I dled the mod

You'll need the map and the mods. You should be able to find download links if you go to the 'admin' section of the game on llamaserver.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 26, 2014, 08:45:12 pm »

...or there's links in the OP...

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 26, 2014, 08:51:48 pm »

I got that stuff, didnt know about the God file though.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33