Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 33

Author Topic: Dominions 4 - Round 11B (Medieval Boogaloo)  (Read 48354 times)

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 - Round 11B (Medieval Boogaloo)
« Reply #255 on: December 27, 2014, 10:16:59 pm »

Hi, it's me again. You might remember me from such posts as "410 looking for sub". Well, guess what. 410 is looking for another sub :D
Here's what I wrote in our thread:

To potential subs:
Dheathig is a nation of Fomorians and Abysians. Nation includes 70g FS fomorian mages and other goodies. You're at war with Illen, nation of fire casting lizards and humans. I'm sure other players can reveal more to any potential subs. We're at turn 42 and there's a few wars going on and other few recently ended. Couple of the players have died off and far as I can tell Dheathig is still in the fight.

Link to our nationgen mod (zipped) below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eai2kzkt3zzjlux/nationgen_rune-covered_circle.7z?dl=0

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 27, 2014, 10:34:14 pm »

Guys, the .2h files and other files I need,  how does one get them? Or are they actually not needed?
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 27, 2014, 10:40:30 pm »

Guys, the .2h files and other files I need,  how does one get them? Or are they actually not needed?

.2h is your completed turn file - the game will generate one after you finish your turn.

The only files you need are: The map. The mod. The .trn file.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 27, 2014, 11:04:48 pm »

.2h is your completed turn file - the game will generate one after you finish your turn.

The only files you need are: The map. The mod. The .trn file.
Well dont I feel nice and stupid, so I dont even need a copy of my God or anything like that?
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 27, 2014, 11:38:34 pm »

Nope - not unless you're planning on entering it into another game - the god file is just so that you can send it to the game creator. Once the game has been created, your god is in the game files, and you don't need an extra copy.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 27, 2014, 11:49:45 pm »

Okay, so, got my turn done, will send it soon, looks like i am done for anyways. One last stand for Ulm!

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 28, 2014, 03:09:19 pm »

Could I get an extra 24 hours?
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 28, 2014, 03:41:13 pm »

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 30, 2014, 07:52:53 pm »

I've got my new hard drive installed, Windows reinstalled, Steam, Dominions 4, and it's set up and works, so now I just need to know what I've missed and have control transferred back when it's most convenient (i.e. not right before a deadline, or until I've gotten my diplomatic/situation update, etc). Thanks.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 30, 2014, 08:56:30 pm »

Apologies for everyone I attacked this round (Except for Ulm).  Jotenheim, I thought that territory was Ulms (Did you just take it?), and Marignon, I needed to connect my forest territory to the rest of me.  If you want compensation, I can throw you a few gems.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 30, 2014, 09:01:46 pm »

Are you all so blind as to not see this menace? He hides behind flattery and bribes while he crushes the helpless!

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 30, 2014, 09:29:57 pm »

Are you all so blind as to not see this menace? He hides behind flattery and bribes while he crushes the helpless!

You are far from helpless.  How much PD do you have!?
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Margrave

• Bay Watcher
  • ...You up for a little unsanctioned mining?
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 30, 2014, 10:24:06 pm »

Apologies for everyone I attacked this round (Except for Ulm).  Jotenheim, I thought that territory was Ulms (Did you just take it?), and Marignon, I needed to connect my forest territory to the rest of me.  If you want compensation, I can throw you a few gems.

No worries, that was an honest to god click mistake. I have to constantly, mentally switch gears between move and sneak when using Skratti, Vaetti Hags, scouts and chiefs. I make mistakes. Sometimes scouts die because of this. Often.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 31, 2014, 12:07:51 am »

I am now up to date on Agartha's current situation and have seen the turns I missed.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 01, 2015, 03:35:14 pm »

Hurray, I have enough gold to start recruiting mages again!

Never would have believed I would survive this long after that initial attack by two nations.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 33