Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33

Author Topic: Dominions 4 - Round 11B (Medieval Boogaloo)  (Read 48350 times)

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 - Round 11B (Medieval Boogaloo)
« Reply #420 on: March 21, 2015, 12:53:35 am »

Is anyone able and willing to forge a blood stone? If so, PM me. I have no blood slaves, but I do have various gems (or might be able to craft you something in exchange).
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 22, 2015, 11:24:48 am »

Margrave, I am willing to allow a ceasefire if you allow me to  hold the castle, and the forest to the south. I will not claim the throne, and will allow you to have it continue towards giving you the benefit.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Margrave

• Bay Watcher
  • ...You up for a little unsanctioned mining?
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 22, 2015, 08:26:12 pm »

Margrave, I am willing to allow a ceasefire if you allow me to  hold the castle, and the forest to the south. I will not claim the throne, and will allow you to have it continue towards giving you the benefit.

Unfortunately whoever owns the castle by will of the universe (game mechanics) owns the Throne there. I can't both have the Throne and lose the province.

Regardless the only terms we shall accept is an immediate ceasefire or a war of extermination. Choose.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 23, 2015, 03:12:26 pm »

Fine, peace it is.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 24, 2015, 03:35:33 am »

Jarlberg Cheese Requires 12 additional hours to Enjoy His Gems before He is Willing to Give us our Orders.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 24, 2015, 06:19:58 am »

Jarlberg Cheese Requires 12 additional hours to Enjoy His Gems before He is Willing to Give us our Orders.
Done.

HopFlash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 26, 2015, 02:42:45 pm »

Wow...Vanheim...I'm very impressed by this rush of you...ok...I hate you for that but I'm impressed!

You know...I will make it as hard as I can for you...and I tell the others that you have 5 thrones at the moment...and with the territory you conquered now you can have 2 more...so others...it's relative easy for him to end this game in the near future.

I will try to kick his stinky cheesy ass but as this bloody Marignon has joined him this could be a little to hard for me alone ;)

If anyone wants to join my anti-cheese-crusade then I'm happy to read your message.

General Stormhead the Frog
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Inactive Therian Saga Char: Stormhead
Dominions: 4.03 Berytos; 4.06 Pangaea; 4.08 Arcoscephale; 4.11 Shinuyama
Inactive Wurm Online Char: Stormhead

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 26, 2015, 05:15:06 pm »

Dear Jarlsberg Cheese the Big, you have invaded our holy mountain without provocation, and murdered the caretakers who were taking such good care of the western part of it. We are not amused.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 26, 2015, 05:39:34 pm »

Wow...Vanheim...I'm very impressed by this rush of you...ok...I hate you for that but I'm impressed!

You know...I will make it as hard as I can for you...and I tell the others that you have 5 thrones at the moment...and with the territory you conquered now you can have 2 more...so others...it's relative easy for him to end this game in the near future.

Jarlsberg Cheese had Control of 8 Thrones before He Voluntarily Donated one to Jotunheim, and could have easily had 9 Thrones had He Chosen to do so. He now Controls 9 Thrones, so no other Pretender can Ascend as long as Jotunheim holds his.

...Which is perfect for Jarlsberg Cheese, who has always favored Genocide to Ensure that His People will Succeed in His Absence.

(( Sorry Hopflash, teaming up on you was part of an agreement so that Marignon wouldn't attack Jotunheim instead. ))
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 05:51:42 pm by Hellheart »

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 26, 2015, 05:45:50 pm »

Dear Jarlsberg Cheese the Big, you have invaded our holy mountain without provocation, and murdered the caretakers who were taking such good care of the western part of it. We are not amused.

Jarlsberg Cheese has no Quarrel with the Cyclopean Peoples. He Enjoys the rare, expensive Cyclopean Cow Cheese on Occasion. He is Willing to return that cave to Its Rightful Owners, even though it has Significant Gem Deposits.

Jarlsberg Cheese is not pursuing total Genocide. His Longstanding Allies will remain Intact, as a Reward for their enduring Cooperation.

HopFlash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 26, 2015, 05:51:10 pm »

Jarlsberg Cheese is not pursuing total Genocide. His Longstanding Allies will remain Intact, as a Reward for their enduring Cooperation.
and we were never cheesy allies?

a little surprising but I think we have to thank you because you let us live in the first weeks of the game...right?
You big big and very tasty stinking "holy" cheese...you are so amazing and generous to your neighbours...really amazing and cheesy.
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 26, 2015, 05:55:55 pm »

(( Sorry, I added the edit 3 posts above a little after your reply. My strongest ally throughout the game has been Margrave, and my biggest fear in the last 5-10 turns was your allying with Marignon such that Marignon attacked Jotunheim and you attacked me, which could've made it difficult for me to save Jotunheim from being overpowered.

If two allies are both in positions to possibly win the game, they'll have to backstab each other sooner or later. It's just a matter of when and how. Which obviously means that Marignon and I are going to be in an...interesting tactical position for the next 5 turns or so. ))
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 05:57:42 pm by Hellheart »

HopFlash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 26, 2015, 06:03:40 pm »

((Don't be silly...it's a game and it is DOMINIONS...it was clear that it couldn't take long that I'm attacked...conquering Pangae took too long and was too costly...it was a matter of time...but I'm not totally down now ;) ))

I thought our chat was clear that I thought Marignon will attack me but it was not clear that YOU will attack me too...we cooperated silently and your flank to my side was always secure...the only reason to attack you would have been that you has too many thrones...but before attacking me it wasn't dangerous...so all was fine...but now...we will see what my troops can do with your angels and cheesy crap rolling around...don't underestimate me ;)

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 26, 2015, 06:21:35 pm »

...but now...we will see what my troops can do with your angels and cheesy crap rolling around...don't underestimate me ;)
Actually, the angels are mine, his are all those mistform brand-wielders.

HopFlash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: March 26, 2015, 06:25:56 pm »

...but now...we will see what my troops can do with your angels and cheesy crap rolling around...don't underestimate me ;)
Actually, the angels are mine, his are all those mistform brand-wielders.
sure...whatever...you are all the same cheese...aren't you?

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33