Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615201 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [19+/999 players] IC: T109: GleeJoy!
« Reply #6915 on: February 10, 2015, 04:37:17 pm »

"The Portals only go between Slytha and Keshan, Not Nikjol. As for the Gas Giants, I was merely informing Ghizer of the Possible Implications, And yes, Within a few Ticks there shall be new species on Nikjol, I just want to ensure that the Frost Kobolds are adequately prepared to defend themselves when they do. I'd like to apologize for any Offence I may have caused."

KI'Tork sends each of Grauel's Angels and Priests a Gift Basket of Jelly Rolls along with sending Grauel himself a Gift Basket as large as a large sized Village.

"Also, What Catacombs were you referring to?"

The Catacombs are a means of teleportation created by another god. I don't know the details exactly but they seem to have less limitations than the portals you created. Even without them, there are plenty of ways for mortals to travel between worlds. Some have the innate ability to do so and the rest can just use mortal magic if nothing else.

I'm not offended and I did not mean to sound like I was. I didn't create the ice planet nor did I have a hand in doing so. For those reasons, I have little objection to your preference that I do not directly spread by followers there. I may have been a bit harsh with what I said about the gas giants but I was simply letting it be known that I dislike having others tell me I can't use something I helped pay for or that was made for public use by the Council. An event like that has happened to me previously where I made that somewhat clear and I was simply citing it to indicate my feelings on the matter and how I might react in such a situation.

Thanks for the gift baskets.

By all means, Grauel, Do Spread those seeds to D'rhool, I would Love to see the result! I hope they can fly and have no need to breathe... Or eat.

As for the problem of competition, I don't fear anything, as the Gasbags are non solid and need no sustenance, I see no way they could harm my specie, as for territory, gas giants are ridiculously massive, as their name imply, meaning that space will not be a problem. Even if space was limited, my specie could theorically occupy the same space as the Gruen, as they are made of gas. I do hope our creations will learn to cohabit in peace and work together, should they survive this extremely hostile landscape lack of landscape.

I must also express my happiness at the creation of the happy seed and oppose The burning of all drugs. Should this proposition pass, I will have to consider all those who voted in it's favor as enemies, as this is in direct opposition to my interests.

Some Gruen do not need to eat but not all of them. Some Gruen can fly or float but not all of them. Some Gruen do not need to breathe but not all of them.

I'm confident the Gruen can survive in that location. The question I have is if Gruen Spores can develop in that location. If not, it wouldn't be the first time I've made modifications to my species. I do it more than any other god.

I'm not trying to drive your species out of the gas giants though. My interest is primarily is further promoting my own species and continuing to make them as adaptable as possible.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6916 on: February 10, 2015, 04:38:41 pm »

"Even though you have a point, Fortuna, Fusil should still be punished for threatening to kill anyone he deems weak. If you can come up with a better punishment, say it."

Why should he even be punished? He's shown in the past it's all bluster.

I mentioned previously the only time I've seen him follow through with a threat was when I specifically encouraged him to, and he even let me set the bloody rules for it!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6917 on: February 10, 2015, 04:42:55 pm »

"I think Fusil should be erased for being an existential threat to the divine. A category he does not deserve to be included in. I have seen the power of Fusil. I have seen the weakness of the Council, and the sheer apathy of the divine. Remember that."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6918 on: February 10, 2015, 04:45:50 pm »

"I think Fusil should be erased for being an existential threat to the divine. A category he does not deserve to be included in. I have seen the power of Fusil. I have seen the weakness of the Council, and the sheer apathy of the divine. Remember that."

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the sheer pointlessness of the Council.

If you feel so strongly about Fusil, why not take action against him? You have twice as much Essence as him and... I don't know what else, because you're a slimy, underhanded bastard difficult one to read, given your lack of visibility.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6919 on: February 10, 2015, 04:51:46 pm »

"Let me put it this way. I have an eons old store of ore. Fusil has an eons old store of weapons."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6920 on: February 10, 2015, 04:52:31 pm »

Fair point.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6921 on: February 10, 2015, 04:57:11 pm »

Azem sighs.

"If not for my beloved mortal children, I probably would've thrown myself onto the spear of Fusil long before your birth, youngling."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6922 on: February 10, 2015, 04:59:50 pm »

Azem sighs.

"If not for my beloved mortal children, I probably would've thrown myself onto the spear of Fusil long before your birth, youngling."

Fuck you, ya cheeky auld bastard!

I'm sure we're all appreciative of your wisdom, elder god.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6923 on: February 10, 2015, 05:01:33 pm »

"I Personally Think that Azem is a Greedy Old Lizard!"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6924 on: February 10, 2015, 05:05:07 pm »

"It is for you to decide if the eons since Creation have made me wise. Perhaps it is better to not have seen?"

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6925 on: February 10, 2015, 05:12:00 pm »

108.04: Fusil violated §4 of the Code of Conduct and forced mortals not to worship other gods: "Yes.

Calm down. I can see you people love your drugs and will now revoke my proposal to burn them, although I fear that they will cause many problems."

Propagate Wolf-people with 6E, distributing them equally on Keshan and Slytha.
Propagate High-Elves with 6E, 10% to Àrenne, 40% to Keshan, and 50% to Syltha.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6926 on: February 10, 2015, 05:49:01 pm »

In this particular instance, breathing is required to sustain life. Worship isn't.
"So it is not right to force someone to worship you even if they were already doing that. In that case, I propose that Fusil broke Part III of Anath's Code of Conduct: Thou Shall Not Force Mortals To Worship You. He is forcing his policy of "religious purity" onto A-S-H cities. This policy is described as "thou must worship Fusil and only Fusil". (Paraphrasing.) That first part - "thou must worship Fusil" - means that he is forcing the Armu, Seppo, and Hovori to worship him, though they would do so anyway."

((The sleeping gods that Fusil imprisoned aren't dead. I asked KJP about this when talking about Fusil's prisoners as Yaos and he said that there was no way the death of a god wouldn't be announced. They could, however, be at 1 Essence and we'd never know.))

I find a Flagellant who worships me primarily and teach it how to heal people using blood magic and I will tell it to spread knowledge of how to use blood magic to other Flagellants. This should allow them to recover wounds they receive from torture more quickly, allowing themselves to return to torturing faster than usual. (I'm giving blood healing knowledge to a primary worshipper because they're more likely to do as I say and spread knowledge of the technique. I don't expect the Flagellant to spread my religion.)

"I propose we repeal 106.03. Death seems a punishment too severe for Fusil."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6927 on: February 10, 2015, 05:57:52 pm »

In this particular instance, breathing is required to sustain life. Worship isn't.
"So it is not right to force someone to worship you even if they were already doing that. In that case, I propose that Fusil broke Part III of Anath's Code of Conduct: Thou Shall Not Force Mortals To Worship You. He is forcing his policy of "religious purity" onto A-S-H cities. This policy is described as "thou must worship Fusil and only Fusil". (Paraphrasing.) That first part - "thou must worship Fusil" - means that he is forcing the Armu, Seppo, and Hovori to worship him, though they would do so anyway."

Thank you for putting words into my mouth, oh Sunshine of My Existence.

I
Oppose this. Your case is weak, Malakath. I fully expect the Turonni to worship me. That's kind of why I created them, don't you think?

Should we now punish all the other gods for creating races with that expectation in mind?

I do
Support repealing 106.03, however.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6928 on: February 10, 2015, 06:02:22 pm »

Oppose!!
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6929 on: February 10, 2015, 06:04:20 pm »

SUPPORT!
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 475