Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616937 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [12/∞] Game Thread/IC (Started and still recruiting)
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2014, 08:35:31 pm »

(Goodness! That will be expensive!)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2014, 08:39:18 pm »

"Greetings" says the incredibly bright light in front of you with a humourous tone.
"I say all beings in the worlds shall have the ability to reincarnate. Through the use of their good free will they will be reincarnated in a better place with more possibilities as well as responsibilities. Beings shall be classified in different levels and each level should have special rules dictated to it, every following level would add further rules to the already present ones. We can have all of this on the two worlds we have now, or we could create seven further worlds to represent the different levels of existance. Beings who followed us on the highest levels would acquire the most essence obviously. Once the level niners are finished with their rites and passages they shall go to a personalized heaven world of their chosen god. From where they watch over the followers on other worlds, becoming immortal and part of your own personal pantheon.

"You came late, The Light, for we have already created or own world. We have already taxed our essence with what we have already created, your plan is simply unfeasible. Why create nine levels, when we can simply make the three worlds we have now a utopia? I do not see the virtue of this multiple level system. Who gains from it? We certainly don't, nor do the mortals under our charge."

It then turns to the god of Pointless Randomness and speaks.

"Should I not?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2014, 08:46:21 pm »

"We can care for the two worlds for now, it shall be great to see the struggle of life on them. But think of each different plane as different settings for warfare and struggle. By having nine worlds with different laws, you have nine different outcomes of battles and weaponry. Your power would increase greatly. This would also bring order, as the beastly abominations would begin at the lowest levels, whilst the most advanced would bring forth formidable techniques, because you know it best, the finest weapon is the mind. Level 9 inhabitants would begin to develop the highest class of warfare, as their game would be more complicated.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2014, 08:52:07 pm »

Edit: Grah no Sun yet, never mind.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 09:39:02 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2014, 08:57:49 pm »

"We can care for the two worlds for now, it shall be great to see the struggle of life on them. But think of each different plane as different settings for warfare and struggle. By having nine worlds with different laws, you have nine different outcomes of battles and weaponry. Your power would increase greatly. This would also bring order, as the beastly abominations would begin at the lowest levels, whilst the most advanced would bring forth formidable techniques, because you know it best, the finest weapon is the mind. Level 9 inhabitants would begin to develop the highest class of warfare, as their game would be more complicated.

"You are a fool to think you can convince me with meaningless words, brother. Why not simply gift our best to the worlds as we have created? Every battle has a different outcome. Multiple worlds will not change that. I would say the most finest weapons are weapons, brother, as that is my sphere. No man can outsmart a bullet. The mind is a powerful weapon in its own right, so why not gift it to everyone? Please, brother, drop your sales pitch. Words like "struggle of life" I can hardly squish from my own being, the simply do not fit yours."

"Now, again, I address the issue. Why have more worlds then we have at this moment? Leveling such as that taxes us with no gain, to god or to man. Once again, the simplest weapons are the best. There is no reason to invoke pointless rules on our poor followers, nor to punish them without reason. If we have the power to make them all strong, why not simply do so?"

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [11/∞] Game Thread/IC (Started and still recruiting)
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2014, 08:59:22 pm »

Hey This is no fair, Why use my energy to do thing. I propose that only deity that support the proposal spend essence. And until that happen I would Vote Against all current and future proposal.

Anoth frowns at the random one. "If you do not wish to pay, then vote against what you dislike. I appose your suggestion."

Anath frowns at the new world. "I would prefer to create two separate dimensions, and not simply half ass it by Bifurcating one dimension."

(We created THREE world. One spirit, then the two corporeal. The corporeal are connected so we can have the reincarnation, probably. Too expensive and worthless to change it.)

"The most important thing right now is the people who will inhabit this land. We don't have much a design to go off of, except that of ourselves. However our design needs hands to do our bidding, and feet to walk around. As such, the only suitable form among us is the humanoids. Thus, I propose we build about 3 million sentient sapient humanoids, splitting them in half between the two corporeal realms."
"This sounds reasonable enough to me. I'll accept it. What kinds of humanoids do we desire?"
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2014, 09:03:59 pm »

"We would distill the souls with the aid of the levels. I see your weapon is not sharpened, perhaps another day you will understand what I mean."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2014, 09:09:00 pm »

"We would distill the souls with the aid of the levels. I see your weapon is not sharpened, perhaps another day you will understand what I mean."

"There is no need to distill pure water, my brother. We create the souls, and have no reason to do so with preexisting imperfections. And even then, you had not mentioned that in your initial post. Even if my blade it dull, it certainly seems your light is duller. Yet again, why do you ignore my please for explanation? You can not hope that our brothers will follow you without explaining the benefit."

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2014, 09:10:39 pm »

"The benefit is that we have the fun to exert our will on more than two worlds."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2014, 09:48:08 pm »

Okay, we have created the realms. The next step is to create the planets themselves. We should focus on creating the worlds first, before we start creating creatures to live on them. It is not like we are starving for power.

I think we should create two flat planets, both surrounded by an ocean that falls forever. The first will have a magic sun to create light, and the second will have a ring of glowing water in the sky.

I will create 100 life bringers and 300 hundred wisps myself on the second planet, and we can have a "normal" rain system on the first.

Edit: The second planet will be lush and full of life. Do what you will on the first. The center of the disk will contain a forest of white barked trees, with golden sap flowing through their veins. The sap glows, and so can be seen through the bark. Beyond that forest will be a ring of mountains, difficult to cross for most creatures. Then a great plain, covered in grasses of all kinds, before reaching the ocean at the end of the world.

Any objections or changes?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 09:56:22 pm by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 13, 2014, 09:51:40 pm »

I agree, we should now focus on forming a sun and land shape for our existing planets before worrying about all these other secondary concerns.

I'd personally prefer a regular sun for both and for land shape, I suppose I'd prefer normal spherical planets but then again perhaps I'm just old fashioned.
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2014, 09:52:47 pm »

Okay, we have created the realms. The next step is to create the planets themselves.

I think we should create two flat planets, both surrounded by an ocean that falls forever. The first will have a magic sun to create light, and the second will have a ring of glowing water in the sky.

I will create 100 life bringers and 300 hundred wisps myself on the second planet, and we can have a "normal" rain system on the first.

We should focus on creating the worlds first, before we start creating creatures to live on them. It is not like we are starving for power.

"Why do you enjoy rings so? I have already brought forth my own misgivings of the life bringers and wisps. As for the endlessly falling water, we certainly do not have enough energy for eternity. Besides that, doesn't that make your own domain useless to the people?

No. I say we focus on designing the creatures first, then creating around them a world suited to them. We do not have to create them, only their souls as we prepare their perfect world."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 13, 2014, 09:56:29 pm »

"Now who says the world has to be perfect the first time?"

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 13, 2014, 10:01:40 pm »

"Sighs"

Truthfully I wouldn't mind that except I'm growing weary of all this waiting. Forming the planets and suns would allow us to at least get started with our own minor projects while the endless debates rage over the larger decisions being made. And maybe if we had something to entertain us all below, these long drawn out debates would seem a tad less tedious.

Besides, it's true that we can always change things up as we go along. At least this way though, things can get started.
Sure thing peanut man!

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #104 on: October 13, 2014, 10:04:41 pm »

Okay, we have created the realms. The next step is to create the planets themselves.

We should focus on creating the worlds first, before we start creating creatures to live on them. It is not like we are starving for power.

"Why do you enjoy rings so? I have already brought forth my own misgivings of the life bringers and wisps. As for the endlessly falling water, we certainly do not have enough energy for eternity. Besides that, doesn't that make your own domain useless to the people?

Rings are a nice shape. Symmetrical, and yet never ending. Much better then a boring sphere.

Well then, the water need not fall endlessly. At least not down. Because we control gravity, do we not? Or it could fall, then be pulled back up underneath the world to fall again.

And no, the oceans would be large enough for travel and trade. Quite large.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 10:09:17 pm by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 475