Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616618 times)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] Game Thread/IC: T29: Spend!
« Reply #1665 on: November 08, 2014, 09:13:58 pm »

Appear before my Prophet of Ice

"Instead of finding new followers you have the new order of returning to the Temple of Snow and calming the minds of those with void nightmares"

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1666 on: November 08, 2014, 09:27:48 pm »

Azem: Most of the dreams of your more magically inclined followers contain relatively few common themes. These themes include visions of shinies turning dull and brown, foreigners passing through their territory, mysterious humanoid figures killing powerful Mountwyrms, and caravans getting slaughtered by invaders.

Fusil: The Armu report that a number of the more susceptible mages have died in their sleep with no apparent wound. Those who live report having had dreams of having only two arms, being a fleshy humanoid, losing a bunch of Seppo, having dull weapons, cloaked figures killing civilians, and being invaded by foreign forces.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: November 08, 2014, 09:32:34 pm »

Died? Was it not enough for them to harass my citizens? They will pay. The void beyond this will be destroyed. I will tear it into billions of pieces, which will be devoured by gunfire and knives.

For now, I attend the funerals of those who died while thinking of a way to prevent this in the future. They will pay, they will pay, they will pay....
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #1668 on: November 08, 2014, 09:52:21 pm »

Kujin gets mildly bored with the world and makes a Legendary Hero for the Mortals.

His name will be Buqurek. It will be an Orc with four arms with strong muscles. He has deep green skin and wears a tribalistic loincloth with skulls adorning it. He has four horns on his head, using them for combat. His purpose is to scour the world and commit legendary deeds of heroism in the name of Kujin. He is the master of all Martial Arts.

There, that should help the mortals abit.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: November 08, 2014, 09:56:41 pm »

After attending the funerals, I have decided upon the cure for the dreams. I personally show the Seppo, local and global on both worlds, how to create a ceremonial knife pillow that can drive off bad dreams. The Dreamkiller. I make sure these are distributed to at-risk Armu, and authorize their sale to foreign lands. Make sure that they all have proper sheaths that don't fall when someone is sleeping on them.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 10:00:17 pm by Stirk »

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: November 08, 2014, 09:58:50 pm »

After attending the funerals, I have decided upon the cure for the dreams. I personally show the Seppo, local and global on both worlds, how to create a ceremonial knife that can drive off bad dreams. The Dreamciller. I make sure these are distributed to at-risk Armu, and authorize their sale to foreign lands. Make sure that they all have proper sheaths that don't fall when someone is sleeping on them.
Pats Fusil's godly shoulder.

Don't worry man, we'll hunt those basterds.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: November 08, 2014, 10:48:07 pm »

Anath checks in on the Termitia.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: November 08, 2014, 11:08:20 pm »

(Why doesn't it say that I'm opposing Proposal 28.00?)
(You did say that you wouldn't support it unless people supported 24.00, so KP seemingly interpreted that as you opposing it)
(Actually, I said that I wouldn't support 28.00 until either 24.00 passed or Fusil supported it.)

"What? Do you think you could remedy that by taking your men away from my sphere? I would be happy to offer less-lethal weapons, and even have some blessed ones delivered from the Seppo to the human caravans. I would even be willing to help track down the Lost Lawyer.

If, of course, you support Prop 28. Its your choice, if you are going to support the void there is no way I am going to help those under you."

"Hmmmm.........deal."
Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

I'm reluctant for several reasons. One, doing so goes almost directly against my sphere. Two, the conflict is one of my main sources of entertainment right now. I'd need a very good reason to tell the Gruen not to eat something and currently I just don't see one. If you really want to keep the Gruen away from humans so much though, feel free to point out something better for them to eat or create a new more readily available and filling food source for them. That would probably keep most of them too occupied to eat humans except for the ones that have a real taste for the flavor.
"What about Saeva? I could feed them the occasional Saeva. They're basically Humans but without the sapience. Would that be adequate?"

We really need to stop these void cults. Yaos if you need ay help from me just ask.
"Thank you, Neron. I guess I'm asking for help."

Yaos: Jeffrey advises that Yaos commission a dam upstream from a frequently flooding river.
I have the Scientists of Yaos work on the plans for the dam.

Young Child: "I wish I could keep all my teeth! Then I'd be a scary monster! Roar!"
Aged Weaver: "I shall become a champion of weaving. May Yaos bless me in my ambition."
Town Guard Commander: "We don't have enough volunteers for our town militia. Should I force the able to join?"
Unlucky Man: "I wish all this bad luck would stop. I guess I'll see if Yaos can do something about it."
Ignore.
Blessed.
"No."
Blessed.

They nonetheless produce a device for Vaal that can detect only whether Void influence is above or below CEB levels at a range of three meters/yards.
Once the Scientists are done on the dam project, Vaal will give them the device so they can reverse-engineer it.

Both of the Yaosian planes have been strengthened (as much as they can be, given their colocation with other gods' planes in a Council dimension) against access or visibility.
(I remember saying when I actually made them that I ripped off pieces of the Spirit World to create them. They should be independent of the other planes.)

"If I wanted to imply that I would TOTALLY SHOOT YAOS IN THE FACE, I would probably just say I AM TOTALLY GOING TO SHOOT YAOS IN THE FACE IF HE KEEPS GOING AGAINST ME. But since I didn't say I WILL TOTALLY SHOOT YAOS IN THE FACE, I must not have meant that I AM TOTALLY GOING TO SHOOT YAOS IN THE FACE!"
"Come at me bro! That's good to hear. That would certainly put a damper on our friendship, wouldn't it?"
(I lol'd!)

Died? Was it not enough for them to harass my citizens? They will pay. The void beyond this will be destroyed. I will tear it into billions of pieces, which will be devoured by gunfire and knives.

For now, I attend the funerals of those who died while thinking of a way to prevent this in the future. They will pay, they will pay, they will pay....
"Sure they will. Just like the last time you swore vengeance against...who was it again? Oh right. The BREAKER KNIGHTS, who I had to take care of all by my self."

After attending the funerals, I have decided upon the cure for the dreams. I personally show the Seppo, local and global on both worlds, how to create a ceremonial knife pillow that can drive off bad dreams. The Dreamkiller. I make sure these are distributed to at-risk Armu, and authorize their sale to foreign lands. Make sure that they all have proper sheaths that don't fall when someone is sleeping on them.
"Hahahahahaha! Oh that is hilarious! The god of weapons reduced to making a pillow! Oh man that is PRICELESS! *sigh* Shame about the Armu, though. They didn't deserve what happened to them."
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 11:11:33 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: November 08, 2014, 11:23:56 pm »

"Hmmmm.........deal."

"Very well. Tykki will start tracking down your lawyer, and production of Blackjacks of Nonlethal KOs. I expect you to fulfill your end of the deal."

"Sure they will. Just like the last time you swore vengeance against...who was it again? Oh right. The BREAKER KNIGHTS, who I had to take care of all by my self."

"You heard that? GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! Besides, I slaughtered most of the higher ups while you where taking care of the small fry. Don't you remember me telling you of their weakness?"

"Hahahahahaha! Oh that is hilarious! The god of weapons reduced to making a pillow! Oh man that is PRICELESS! *sigh* Shame about the Armu, though. They didn't deserve what happened to them."

*I hit Yaos in the face with the VORPAL PILLOW OF GOD SMITING*

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: November 08, 2014, 11:55:58 pm »

"I do hope you haven't given your followers an intense hatred of reptiles or something Yaos. That would interfere with my plans.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: November 09, 2014, 12:05:34 am »

"You heard that? GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! Besides, I slaughtered most of the higher ups while you where taking care of the small fry. Don't you remember me telling you of their weakness?"
"Suuure you did, Fusil. Sure you did. What was it you told me? Don't use weapons against the weapon-breakers? I think I could've figured that out on my own." (I thought that was a public declaration of vengeance. Sorry for accidently reading your mind. :P)

Support Proposal 28.00

"I do hope you haven't given your followers an intense hatred of reptiles or something Yaos. That would interfere with my plans.
"I take pride in the fact that my protected race is the most free-willed and independent of all the races. If they have an intense hatred of reptile it's because they'd developed it on their own."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1676 on: November 09, 2014, 12:10:54 am »

(Plans within plans within plans. Too bad there's no evil emoticon. ;))

(Kujin: -3E)
Kujin: You create the first Orc, Buqurek, and command him to perform legendary deeds of heroism. He interprets this to mean performing a legendary slaughter of the inferior mortals and proceeds to kill over a hundred assorted mortals in various villages.

(Fusil: -3E)
Fusil: You prototype a Dreamkiller, a ceremonial nightmare-damping pillow and show the Seppo how to make it. There is a thriving industry for them, but art output drops noticeably in places where Dreamkillers are available.

Anath: The Termitia are busy scouting the many Burrows of the *Shadowdeep. They seem to be doing quite well, but have not had serious contact with the other races.

(Yaos: Vote updated)
Yaos: You agree to support the *Void Resistance and Organized Opposition Movement (*VROOM) in exchange for Fusil's help in finding the little lost lawyer. Tykki has found Lyle the little lost lawyer in what appears to be a crop circle near a human town. There are twisty symbols over his mouth and impossible shapes painted on his face, and his back is filled with the misspelled names of Void Beings. He reports that he was taken by a Void Messenger with a flowing face sent to corrupt him.

The scientists have begun planning out a dam, considering the effects on fields and villages upstream from the site of the dam. There is currently some conflict resulting from some wanting to place the dam anyway and save those downstream completely and some not wanting any dam to avoid the responsibility of having  displaced the upstream population.

The Aged Weaver has created a detailed tapestry depicting the forms or symbols of the gods and the main Void factions. It is widely praised and admired.
Town Guard Commander: "But there could be Gruen in the countryside!"
The Unlucky Man has won at a gambling house and started his own chain with the earnings. His life is filled with assassination attempts, all of which fail.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 12:14:16 am by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: November 09, 2014, 12:24:47 am »

Oh my, what have I done! What a disaster.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: November 09, 2014, 12:34:14 am »

"Strike Team Fusil is on the case. See what you have caused, Unarmed god? At least you never gave him a weapon, putting him down will be easy."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: November 09, 2014, 12:37:10 am »

"By the way, if you ever need my services for something that is not Gruen related, feel free to ask. I did technically create the race you are a patron of after all."
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 475