Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615118 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [12+/999 players] IC: T42: Meaning and time
« Reply #2820 on: November 21, 2014, 09:26:31 pm »

(Yaos: Jeffrey is currently blocked from speaking. Try Vaal or someone else instead.)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: November 21, 2014, 09:27:30 pm »

"Yes, there is quite an interesting question here. Fusil, how did you die?"
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: November 21, 2014, 09:29:31 pm »

(Alright then. Just pretend everything Jeffrey said, Vaal said instead.)

"That is an EXCELLENT question! I was there at that battle! The Yaosian forces were all fighting STF, as were Serac's. Only Cim's forces were not present in the battle. Maybe THEY did it!"

"Tory! Go port to Jeffrey's location! He should be here, I think he's in trouble!"
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 09:31:21 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: November 21, 2014, 09:31:17 pm »

Seeing as Fusil is the one who actually died, I would recommend waiting until Fusil has said anything before flinging out accusation.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: November 21, 2014, 09:34:14 pm »

"I don't care anymore. You are a threat to this council that must be removed."

"How am I at all a threat to the council? In case you have a poor memory, I was the one who was killed. Yaos was killed by himself and the void, and even a cursory investigation could prove that. I have harmed nobody but Cim (and KO'd Yaos, purposefully not killing him), who was openly campaigning to arrest me at that time and I had gotten desperate. I knew I would be killed if put in prison. That is the only reason I am still standing here."
... I thought he did his time? That's why he took so long to come back. And you were willing to let dying serve as Yaos's punishment...

Hello Fusil! Welcome back! Don't attack any gods this time, okay?
And it was hardly three armies, it was Yaos's army, a handful of Cim's angels and two of my angels.

If it is confirmed Yaos killed Fusil, does that mean me and Cim are not able to be punished for murder?

"I am fine letting you off if you help punish Cim, who had stunned most of my Angels, and help me avoid the foolish wrath of the God of Greed. You seem to have genuinely been tricked into this. Also, you can keep the 'egg', your Angels seem to like it."

"Yes, there is quite an interesting question here. Fusil, how did you die?"

"I am unaware. I hadn't noticed what hit me, and my Angels could not have seen due to their condition. It can be easily assumed that Yaos had some form of pact, though beyond that I do not know. As I was sealed, I do not have the advantage of know what killed me as the others had."
"That is an EXCELLENT question! I was there at that battle! The Yaosian forces were all fighting STF, as were Serac's. Only Cim's forces were not present in the battle. Maybe THEY did it!"

"Tory! Go port to Jeffrey's location! He should be here, I think he's in trouble!"

"Yaos's Angel, you have no right to speak to the council in your God's stead. In any case, Cim didn't benefit from it, and seemed to genuinely have a wicked plan for my Angels. His plan was canceled when I was killed, but Yaos had gained thirteen essence. Is there any doubt who the true culprit it?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2825 on: November 21, 2014, 09:36:40 pm »

STF's weapons have been returned to Fusil.

Tory has jumped to Jeffrey's location. Jeffrey seems to be sleeping. There are open books about Human sleeping patterns scattered about.

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2826 on: November 21, 2014, 09:39:15 pm »

Support 42.00
I assume you already have Tykki back? If not, where did she go?

Listen to some prayers.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: November 21, 2014, 09:40:49 pm »

Seeing as Fusil is the one who actually died, I would recommend waiting until Fusil has said anything before flinging out accusation.
"Oh yes. Dying. Maybe a recommendation can be made to wait until Yaos says something before we OH WE CANNOT BECAUSE HE IS DEAD. Oh. I'm sorry. I'm usually far more composed. I'm just a little bit absolutely livid."

"Yaos's Angel, you have no right to speak to the council in your God's stead. In any case, Cim didn't benefit from it, and seemed to genuinely have a wicked plan for my Angels. His plan was canceled when I was killed, but Yaos had gained thirteen essence. Is there any doubt who the true culprit it?"
"He was searching for Artisanii. He had reason to suspect that Tykki had knowledge of Artisanii's location and wanted to interrogate her. For all we knew she would have sacrificed him to revive you. When she died Yaos stopped asking for her. It was unlikely the other angels considering their low rank and as far as I can see you are the only one with confirmed Void relations."

Tory has jumped to Jeffrey's location. Jeffrey seems to be sleeping. There are open books about Human sleeping patterns scattered about.
"Thank goodness. Let him sleep a little longer. I'll wake him in a bit."

(She randomly disappeared while in Council custody.)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 09:43:21 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: November 21, 2014, 09:41:32 pm »

"You broke council law. You attacked two gods. And you displayed appalling arrogance throughout the whole ordeal. Forgetting everything else, the simple fact of the matter is that we can't trust you any more than we can trust Cim or Yaos."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: November 21, 2014, 09:46:02 pm »

"Yes, Tykki was capable of escaping from Cim's grasp and defended my real prison for the duration of my imprisonment. I had her fake being defeated, because at that point I could see the fight was not going my way, and that I needed someone to protect my next prison."

"Oh yes. Dying. Maybe a recommendation can be made to wait until Yaos says something before we OH WE CANNOT BECAUSE HE IS DEAD. Oh. I'm sorry. I'm usually far more composed. I'm just a little bit absolutely livid."

"I could kill you right now and nobody would care. The God of Hunger could easily wipe you all out now, without your god to protect you."

"He was searching for Artisanii. He had good reason that Tykki had knowledge of Artisanii's location and wanted her to interrogate her. For all we knew she would have sacrificed him to revive you. When she died Yaos stopped asking for her. It was unlikely the other angels considering their low rank and as far as I can see you are the only one with confirmed Void relations."

"If that was the case, then Artasanii's death would be broadcast to the council, as the others deaths have. I am now certain that Yaos is the one who has been killing the sleeping gods as well, seeing what he had done to me."

"You broke council law. You attacked two gods. And you displayed appalling arrogance throughout the whole ordeal. Forgetting everything else, the simple fact of the matter is that we can't trust you anymore than we can trust Cim or Yaos."

"And then I spent six ticks in a prison. And was killed. Was that not enough for you? You seem to have thought it fine when it was Yaos who was the murderer. Did you have a crush on him or something? In any case, if you don't believe what I am saying look at the facts yourself. Investigate this matter to your heart's content. "
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: November 21, 2014, 09:49:00 pm »

"And this is why I hardly participate in various punishment votes. Far too quicly both sides move on to ceasless and pointless acusations, where one's character is just as punishable as real crimes.

Anyways, there seems to be an unerving increase of teleportating backstabing assassins that target more active gods. Nobody would know anything abaut them, would you?"
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2831 on: November 21, 2014, 09:51:03 pm »

Yaos's angel, you didn't explain how Yaos gained the 13 essence... And he is dead. Are we expecting him to return?

Speaking of that, Fusil, how did you revive?

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: November 21, 2014, 09:52:11 pm »

"I am not going to keep repeating myself about Yaos if that's what you want. Fine, you can go free Fusil. But don't expect any member of this council to trust you. Certainly not me."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: November 21, 2014, 09:55:14 pm »

"*yawn* Huh?.....Oh he did?........What!? Again!?......But then how?........So he's been.........*sigh* This is going to be exhausting. Right, let's go."
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 09:57:39 pm by Andres »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2834 on: November 21, 2014, 10:08:52 pm »

(Jeffrey is still uncontrollable for some reason.)

Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 475