Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616667 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T43.5: Return to sender
« Reply #3045 on: November 23, 2014, 07:37:32 pm »

42.00: Give Fusil his angels back [DEAD]

(Durrath supported this, it should have passed...)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: November 23, 2014, 07:39:41 pm »

(You could at least spell it right...)
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: November 23, 2014, 07:41:11 pm »

(You could at least spell it right...)

(Fine.

Durrath supported this, 42.00 should have passed....

I couldn't tell how I spelled it wrong, so I just replaced it.)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3048 on: November 23, 2014, 07:41:24 pm »

Fusil's angels have been returned from Council storage. They are exhausted but intact.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: November 23, 2014, 07:42:08 pm »

41.00: Support "This proposal should make the worlds more interesting."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: November 23, 2014, 07:44:04 pm »

(facepalms)

(it is in the Deities list...Darruth, not Durrath.)
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: November 23, 2014, 07:45:01 pm »

(42.07: Give back everything previously belonging to Fusil or the agents of Fusil [IMMINENT SUCCESS]
+5 from Fusil, Khaziraad, Darruth, Grauel, Serac
-3 from Yaos, Cim, The Light)

(The proposal you referenced is made somewhat redundant by 42.07)

(The only issue I see with the turn is that Azem never helped Yaos recreate angels as was planned.)

"Hm. I suppose it would be more fitting. I would still be one of the gods of Self Interest."
Since Azem is willing to switch his sphere to Wealth, I'd like to claim the sphere Greed in the form of Desire if that's possible.

Also spread specialized Gruen spores onto the various moons. They are not being claimed by me and others are free to populate them as they wish.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: November 23, 2014, 07:53:53 pm »

Yaos, if you need any essence, I'll be glad to help you a bit!
"Thanks Joha, that means a lot to me." :') "Maybe just reduce my debt to you a bit instead? I'm kinda filled up on Essence at the moment." :P

Tory has retrieved a Strange Knife and given it to Lee and found a cult of Want who serve their Void Being by giving food and supplies to their community.
The cult is questioned as to the whereabouts of more dangerous cults.

(You forgot to include Azem's recreation of Lette and Vaal.)

"Darn it I forgot to vote against Serac's imprisonment!" >:( "I propose that Serac be released immediately!"

Support 44.01.1

Oppose 43.00. "If I can't get my old spheres normally, then I'd like Azem to keep Greed as a decent backup if he ever decides to trade for some reason."

Propose that Yaos' primary sphere becomes Humans and her secondary becomes Ambition.

Support 43.01

Also spread specialized Gruen spores onto the various moons. They are not being claimed by me and others are free to populate them as they wish.
Any that attempt to enter Konva 1 to 11 will be vaporised/burned to a crisp using magic/chi applied by angels.
"What so you get mad when I claim 15 moons but it's ok when you claim ALL SIXTY!? You are a hypocrite!" D:<
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: November 23, 2014, 08:00:23 pm »

"What happened to not antagonizing gods Yaos? And of your spheres, you still have Ambition, which is closer to Greed than the sphere of Humans is."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: November 23, 2014, 08:03:18 pm »

"Oh no. Sorry Grauel! I didn't mean that! But, you know, it is kind of...unfair. Oh yeah! I forgot that I was the god of Ambition still. For a while there I thought that I was still the Human god and I lost Ambition. All those repeated deaths must've done an number on my head." :P

(The spores will still be burned up, but I just won't complain about them any more.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: November 23, 2014, 08:03:38 pm »

I'm not claiming them. You are free to put humans on any moon that has Gruen on it and anyone else is likewise allowed to put any creations they want on any moons. That's different from what you wanted which was that certain moons be exclusively human.

So no, I'm not being a hypocrite. I'm treating the moons as public property just like the planets are.

Maybe you should try clarifying with me before getting angry. You just said you wanted to start being on better terms with certain other gods didn't you?

(You literally quoted me saying "They are not being claimed by me")
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: November 23, 2014, 08:05:29 pm »

"The Moons currently are inhabited only by Armu and weird humans. The Armu have shown to get lonely without other races around. So I will slay any of his Angels that attempt to kill these poor unborn mortals. Learn your place, Yaos."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: November 23, 2014, 08:10:55 pm »

(I got three hours less sleep than I should after a week and a half of getting one to two hours less sleep than I should each night. I was only half-joking when I said the deaths were doing a number on my head.)

"Hehe, sorry about that. Still a bit groggy from.....dying, I guess. Twice." ^_^' "But yeah, it's not that I want my moons to be exclusively Human, it's just I don't want other gods doing stuff on my moons without going through me first. I paid for them so they could be considered mine like that, or if not, it's the fact that it is officially part of the secular Empire of Mankind after the moons were claimed by it. Besides, Mumans aren't the only sapient species there......"

"The Moons currently are inhabited only by Armu and weird humans. The Armu have shown to get lonely without other races around. So I will slay any of his Angels that attempt to kill these poor unborn mortals. Learn your place, Yaos."
"Those moons are my property. My own, personal, property, or if not then it's the Empire's. We share a flag. Grauel, please direct your spores away from Konva 1 through 11. You can have literally every other moon but leave those alone unless you want to pay me....let's say 4 Essence for all of them or 1 Essence for every two. Konva 1 is completely off-limits, though."

I send 5 Controller Angels to patrol the moons.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 08:13:08 pm by Andres »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: November 23, 2014, 08:15:12 pm »

"Those moons are my property. My own, personal, property, or if not then it's the Empire's. We share a flag. Grauel, please direct your spores away from Konva 1 through 11. You can have literally every other moon but leave those alone unless you want to pay me....let's say 4 Essence for all of them or 1 Essence for every two. Konva 1 is completely off-limits, though."

"You are joking. The Armu landed here first, they are not your property in any way. A mortal Empire's claim to something has no power over the work of the Gods, and you can hardly call an empire lead by an Angel "secular". If you attempt to enforce this 'claim' on these moons in any way, I will have to destroy any troops you attempt to do it with. You keep selling things that aren't yours, and it is starting to get on my nerves."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: November 23, 2014, 08:18:28 pm »

The angels will not vaporise. They will magically capture the spores and move them to other moons.

(I was going to modify the last post but then Stirk posted and the computer I'm using is crap.)

"You are joking. The Armu landed here first, they are not your property in any way."
"Well, everything except the singular Armu colony on that moon is mine. I planted my flag their first, you see, and you are not the secular representative of their government."
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 475