Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616682 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T51: Revenant
« Reply #3525 on: December 01, 2014, 03:39:14 pm »

"Serac, that punishment, while certainly creative, is not a very good one. Giving possibly dozens of warnings before cursing their eternal souls is both too harsh and too lenient at the same time. Once you're done, would you let me judge and punish them?"
Certainly.
Too harsh and too lenient balances in my opinion, but I suppose you can think of a better one... Perhaps they would only have a few lives as a seagull before returning to what they were before?

They will not be cursed as long as they don't insult people. It isn't that difficult to avoid it.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3526 on: December 01, 2014, 03:40:32 pm »

"I want you and any other listening god to show me who is the best god. Whoever succeeds gets my exclusive worship and the remainder of my life for the spreading of the faith."
First, you must explain what you mean by best.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3527 on: December 01, 2014, 03:43:54 pm »

Serac: "The best one will be defined as the one whom the council of gods decides is best."

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: December 01, 2014, 04:32:27 pm »

"Little bird, gods only vote for themselves. We will reach no decision."

"Besides, I`m the best. What other god could hope to stop the powers of ice and snow!"
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 04:34:21 pm by Ama »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: December 01, 2014, 05:28:20 pm »

"Besides, I`m the best. What other god could hope to stop the powers of ice and snow!"

"If you could do that, then why had my followers died at the Feast? I do not believe it was you who caused the storms, but surly you could have saved them.."

"Besides, the best god is me. Tykki, the first and greatest Angel, is capable of defeating any other in combat. I have silently protected my followers, and to the lesser extent the rest of the world, from a massive amount of destruction the others have yet to comprehend. The rest are all morons, incapable of even simple research. I, on the other hand, started just about everything good in this perfect world I created. The worlds where based off of my design, the Angels are all based off of Tykki, the reincarnation system was my idea, the spirit realm was my idea, and just about everything you could imagine I created or had the idea of. This world is perfect, thanks to my efforts. My followers can be safe under my blade, not even a God may harm them without retaliation. The others simply ignore entire nations being slaughtered, simply because it suits them. Surly, you can see that I am the greatest."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3530 on: December 01, 2014, 05:31:17 pm »

"Continue your most amusing discussion."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: December 01, 2014, 05:37:05 pm »

"Continue your most amusing discussion."

"Actually, we just came to a consensus. It turns out that 100% of the gods voted for me. You can't check with them, because they are all hiding in shame. If any voices tell you otherwise, they are obviously from the void pretending to be gods. Listening to them means I will have to turn you over to the Inquisition...I mean, ISAY, where you will probably be purged."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: December 01, 2014, 05:39:23 pm »

(KJP, is it ok if I enter the discussion with Malik? I'll understand if the answer is no.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3533 on: December 01, 2014, 05:40:52 pm »

(Isn't Malik far away managing or helping at a Human town or something? A lot probably depends on that.)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: December 01, 2014, 05:43:39 pm »

(Yes, but he's a class 2 prophet with a Divine attunement and two Orbs of Ambition. Make of that what you will.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3535 on: December 01, 2014, 05:46:47 pm »

"If you could do that, then why had my followers died at the Feast? I do not believe it was you who caused the storms, but surly you could have saved them..

My followers can be safe under my blade, not even a God may harm them without retaliation.

Whatever you say Fusil. You are better than the god of Snow, and yet you could not protect your followers from his element. You say he should have helped, but if you are the best surely you wouldn't need his help?

And I was the one who saved a Luminee kingdom while all the other gods ignored it because they were not the creators of the Luminee.

And you admitted Tykki was being beaten by the forces attacking you when you died the first time...
And you died. That is not exactly the mark of the best god.
The angels are not based off of Tykki... Isn't she a walking gun monster?
And your original world idea was shot down, remember? No one liked it, and so the rest of the council made something else.

If you are the best god, and created a perfect world then why can your followers not even have a Feast without freezing to death?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 05:49:21 pm by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3536 on: December 01, 2014, 06:03:32 pm »

(Re Malik: I think it's still not enough to be aware of the commotion.)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: December 01, 2014, 06:16:53 pm »

"The rest are all morons"
Ouch.

So anyway. I'm not much for debating power but if the hummingbird wants to see what we're all capable of, why don't we each bestow a gift upon it so it can decide which one it likes best? I'll start.

Gift the hummingbird with overpowering hunger and the ability to digest anything. Increase its size to that of a dragon and give it enhanced strength.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: December 01, 2014, 06:28:17 pm »

"Hey dear, why don't you change your spheres to be the god of Arrogance, I believe your essence would skyrocket to the ceiling of the universe."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: December 01, 2014, 06:36:37 pm »

Whatever you say Fusil. You are better than the god of Snow, and yet you could not protect your followers from his element. You say he should have helped, but if you are the best surely you wouldn't need his help?

"I was this close to forgiving  your part in my death, God of Oceans. Now you are back on my list. That comment cut like a knife, an unforgivable insult."

And you admitted Tykki was being beaten by the forces attacking you when you died the first time...

"As I said, Tykki had been ordered to fake her own defeat, in order to insure that I would be able to revive properly. That is why she was capable of escaping Cim's bonds easily, even while I was imprisoned."

And you died. That is not exactly the mark of the best god.

"I was tied up and attacked by three gods, and still was only dead for a few seconds. Is that not impressive?"

The angels are not based off of Tykki... Isn't she a walking gun monster?

"The powers, idea, and general outline are based off of Tykki. Tykki's insides are made of guns, from the outside she is indistinguishable for a human. Remember how you yourself thought my Angels where simply humans, in the library?"

And your original world idea was shot down, remember? No one liked it, and so the rest of the council made something else.

"I merely refined my idea to what we had today. My first idea was imperfect, but with some input I was able to make the perfect world that exists today."

If you are the best god, and created a perfect world then why can your followers not even have a Feast without freezing to death?

"A petty god, for some unknown but petty reason, killed my followers out of some strange form of jealousy. You are lucky I don't cut you down where you stand for such comments..."

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 475