Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 617115 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T55: Dawn of War
« Reply #3675 on: December 04, 2014, 07:51:27 pm »

What growth-wanting Gruen? What's a growth-wanting Gruen?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3676 on: December 04, 2014, 07:52:33 pm »

(Do you not pay attention at all? The Growth Wanting Gruen is the hungry hungry Gruen who is eating rocks, you called him "Mining Tech")
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T54.5: Dusk of Peace
« Reply #3677 on: December 04, 2014, 07:52:56 pm »

"Joha want to work together to make a race of pine tree giants that tend the forests of the north?

I'd be willing to help. Since finishing my archangel I had considered taking up sphere of "land" and forests are a pretty large part of land. Just whispher me the details and we will work on a variant that would please us both.
"The idea was for them to be tall humanoids made of pine needles with stumps for legs. They would speak for the forests of the north warning other races when they have chopped to many trees. Where ever they go plants will grow faster, stronger, greener, and sometimes sing."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3678 on: December 04, 2014, 07:53:06 pm »

Huh, guess I forgot I had him around for a bit.

The Gruen whose garden is being attacked is given leathery wings and made as large and strong as the bird.

Eat the giant bird eating your flowers or subdue him. The choice is yours.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: December 04, 2014, 08:15:34 pm »

(No. The Growth Gruen is not the one I want mining on Muna. There are some native Gruen on Muna and I want them to eat rocks.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: December 04, 2014, 08:51:25 pm »

"Merwen, begin sending the weapons and other stuff you and my loyal followers have been making to the small villages close to the south to defend themselves."

Support Proposal 51.00

"Serac how do you feel about making a massive sea serpent with frosty breath to defend both of our followers from surprise attacks by other god`s angels? After all what angel could hope to stand against a creature created with the power of two gods.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 09:06:10 pm by Ama »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3681 on: December 04, 2014, 09:30:54 pm »

I had hoped to avoid a confrontation for some time yet...very well. If it must be done, it must be done.

I will begin making preparations.

And...welcome to the Council, Quéßäre. I fear we may not get along well, but only time will tell.

Begin The Preparations.
Alert the cities of Good; sound the call for those who are willing to fight to defend their God, and the way of Goodness. Commission the dwarves and Mountwyrms to begin producing arms and armor for them. Have my priests bless the warriors with Righteous fervor and Protective spells. The Templars can assist in training, as can the Guardian Angels. Palatino can assist in transport and will serve as my general for the time being.
Tune out the music by power of will; Goodness lets nothing distract it.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3682 on: December 04, 2014, 09:43:27 pm »

"Serac how do you feel about making a massive sea serpent with frosty breath to defend both of our followers from surprise attacks by other god`s angels? After all what angel could hope to stand against a creature created with the power of two gods.
I would be willing to do that. I just need to save up some essence first.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3683 on: December 04, 2014, 11:43:00 pm »

Yaos: The Gruen assist with the recovery of valuable ores. It is still difficult because of the depth of the ores and degree of differentiation of the moon, but they at least have access to non-meteoric metal. Now comes the trouble of refining the ores. The on-world thinkers estimate that they would have to eat through miles/kilometers of rock to reach a more enriched depth.

Grauel: The Gruen has sprouted leathery wings and begun chasing after the Florivorous Hummingsaur. The Florivorous Hummingsaur flees and reissues his challenge. The Gruen thanks you greatly.

Darruth: The Good cities have been alerted, and enlistment is at a few thousand now. The dwarves and Mountwyrms send caravans filled with arms. They seem to know demand will be high. Your priests bless the warriors with fervor and protections. The Templars and Guardian Angels help with training the recruits. Palatino prepares for the strain of teleporting large groups to and fro.

You fail to tune out the music. Fortunately, all the gods realize that the music is mostly irrelevant and has no perceptible mechanics effect.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: December 04, 2014, 11:48:35 pm »

As a member of the council, I vote to propagate Merfolk.

Hello, Cim the Lawgiver. I cannot give you any soldiers to assist in your battles, but for you I have forged an aluminum ring, Ärž, to give to one of the leaders of your forces, a great general or King, perhaps. Whosoever wears it shall be protected from harm and gain the ability to see into the minds of other mortals. Use it as you will.

(Sorry, yellow was too hard to read is orange okay?)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 11:53:39 pm by Quartz_Mace »
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3685 on: December 04, 2014, 11:54:36 pm »

(Quéßäre: -4E)
Quéßäre has given Ärž to Cim.

(You can price check stuff on OOC or by PMs in the future. Some things may be unexpectedly expensive or forbidden, so it's generally a good idea to do that.)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3686 on: December 05, 2014, 12:06:45 am »

The High Elves are told of the immense dangers of the Void and the illegality of its worship. They are also taught about Yaos and Ambition. They are offered shinies to stay as permanent citizens of the Empire, or other stuff if they want it.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3687 on: December 05, 2014, 12:07:57 am »

That was a rather brazen move. Are you sure you can survive the possible wrath of Quéßäre?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: December 05, 2014, 12:10:25 am »

Hey, I'm not preventing them from worshipping Quéßäre or anything, I'm just offering them shinies, an identity, and some lessons about Yaosian religion. Besides, I'm not hearing any objections.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3689 on: December 05, 2014, 12:13:38 am »

A prophet, Ęxum, comes down to the High Elves and tells them of the will of Quéßäre. They are to leave the empire and build a great civilization in a mountain chain. They agree to ally with the Empire and trade with it, but decline the invitation to join so that they may be their own self-governing society. They pack up and begin their quest, following Ęxum.

Hearing objections now?
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 475