Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616821 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T55: Dawn of War
« Reply #3720 on: December 05, 2014, 04:18:24 pm »

Lee goes to the CKG to claim the Puzzlebox, having paid for it already.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3721 on: December 05, 2014, 04:20:09 pm »

The CKG look at Lee suspiciously. They look at Lee through metal boxes with disks of glass and call for reinforcements. Some mages have begun casting a containment spell.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3722 on: December 05, 2014, 04:22:04 pm »

Lee gets out of there. Lawmancers are sent to the city that holds the CKG to sue them for not keeping their part of the deal and attempted kidnapping.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3723 on: December 05, 2014, 04:24:02 pm »

(I don't remember ever geting those cultists, though I do not need them anymore. Actualy I still do. There are experiements to be made.)

(Elves know nothing abaut my boxy deals, even though they kinda are part of the deal. The idea was, that after completion of the task I would give you the artifact contained within, which would alow you to pass through both elves and evershifting puzzle efortlessly.)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 04:26:06 pm by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3724 on: December 05, 2014, 04:26:44 pm »

A CKG lawmancer demonstrates that they have no record of any deal made with any strange men in strange pajamas.

(It seems they have no knowledge of that)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3725 on: December 05, 2014, 04:29:57 pm »

(Elves know nothing abaut my boxy deals, even though they kinda are part of the deal. The idea was, that after completion of the task I would give you the artifact contained within, which would alow you to pass through both elves and evershifting puzzle efortlessly.)
So give me the artifact then.

A CKG lawmancer demonstrates that they have no record of any deal made with any strange men in strange pajamas.

(It seems they have no knowledge of that)
They are shown records of the exchange and if they don't comply they will instead be sued for attempted kidnapping.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3726 on: December 05, 2014, 04:32:52 pm »

(I will give you the artifact if you can prove that you actualy delivered the cultists and they were misplaced AFTER the delivery. Misplaced, as in, left unsupervised and then commited a mass suicide. Which shouldn't had been possible as I asked you to deliver them to Kyloth whom was in DB plane at the time.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3727 on: December 05, 2014, 04:35:16 pm »

(Ah. They're still in stasis then. I thought you'd already gone and picked them up.)

The stasisfied cultists are traded to Kyloth in exchange for the Puzzle Box (or whatever the deal was).

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3728 on: December 05, 2014, 04:42:27 pm »

There is a massive implosion deep in an uninhabited desert on Slytha.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3729 on: December 05, 2014, 04:45:25 pm »

(A challenger has apeared. So exciting)

(Ah. They're still in stasis then. I thought you'd already gone and picked them up.)

The stasisfied cultists are traded to Kyloth in exchange for the Puzzle Box (or whatever the deal was).

If the cultists are there, they are to remain in stasis, guarded by an angel and a squad of battle golems. Yaos angel is to be given the artifact from third puzzle box, and the puzle box itself.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3730 on: December 05, 2014, 04:59:02 pm »

I have Tory check out the place of the implosion.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3731 on: December 05, 2014, 05:09:29 pm »

I communicate further with my prophet, causing him to lead the High Elves to a northern mountain chain and settle there. They establish a capital city of an undisclosed location. The Capitol, Įrenne, is established. They become a constitutional monarchy and elect a Queen who holds all power in war time, with a council of representatives who hold power otherwise. They re-elect the monarch every 5 years. They find the mountains to be full of gems and metal, and soon begin large-scale smithing. Their craftsmanship is quite good, so they send a caravan to the empire to sell some weapons, armor, tools, and crafts and buy some seeds and food. They begin preparing the soil for terrace farming. They ask their trade partners at the empire for some grapes with the other seeds.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3732 on: December 05, 2014, 05:17:19 pm »

"That may or may not just have been me. It is hard to keep track of all the explosives I have lying around, especially just before a war. Speaking of war, it is just about time to get that started..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3733 on: December 05, 2014, 05:18:49 pm »

Sappira is also sent to investigate the implosion.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3734 on: December 05, 2014, 05:19:31 pm »

Mabye I should too have a look.

Send one of my angels to have a look at the extent of damage the implosion has caused.
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 475