Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616634 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T55: Dawn of War
« Reply #3735 on: December 05, 2014, 05:55:03 pm »

Since there's so many angels being sent out to check the implosion, Tory is called back just in case that implosion was caused by Artisanii turning into a giant space Essence dragon monster.

The Empire begins trading with Árenne.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3736 on: December 05, 2014, 07:21:27 pm »

The implosion seems to have no discernible cause to those who attempted to look directly at it. Much of the sand and soil has been turned over likely from the force of the implosion. Tory has been called back.

The High Elves venture to a mountain chain to the north and settle Árenne. They almost immediately begin mining and have established a .constitutional monarchy with a council of representatives. They have also begun preparing for terrace farming but have yet to send out any caravans.

(In the future, please do not determine resources on your own. It can quite easily lead to overpowered actions as in this case, which I unfortunately have to tone down. Time is also currently passing slowly, and each tick covers only a few days or weeks at most at the moment.)

Yaos: The Empire has sent a caravan to Árenne. It predictably returns, knowing nothing of where it is.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: December 05, 2014, 07:38:49 pm »

(Wasn't he just using the butterfly effect there?)

So what's the deal with the EC-1 bolts? Are they actually jelly rolls or something? I remember they didn't trigger the VDD.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3738 on: December 05, 2014, 07:52:08 pm »

They're just bolts stuffed with explosives, I'd imagine.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: December 05, 2014, 08:10:48 pm »

Ah. So no jelly rolls then. Well, the bolts will continue to be mass-produced.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T56: Con of More
« Reply #3740 on: December 05, 2014, 08:18:48 pm »

Tick 56: Con of More

The cities of Good have managed to recruit many soldiers with little difficulty.

The High Elves have been told of the immense dangers of the Void and how its worship illegal in Human lands. They have also learned of the existence of Yaos and Ambition and been offered shinies in exchange for becoming members of the Empire. Ȩxum, a prophet of Quéssäre, has told the High Elves of the will of Quéßäre and to leave the Empire to build their own civilization in a mountain chain. They have agreed to ally and trade with the Empire but decline joining. They leave and follow Ȩxum. They have discarded the shinies they were given and have embarked on their quest.

An Armu-Seppo caravan has attempted to travel to the land of the High Elves before they reach their chosen land. Fusil's angels have shot down some advisers from Yaos. A Mountwyrm-Dwarf caravan has likewise caught up with the High Elves before they reached their chosen land and have been similarly rejected. The High Elves eventually relent and buy some weapons and move on past the caravans to an unknown location, where they have settled and begun constructing Árenne. They have almost immediately begun mining and farming.

The Mountwyrms and Dwarves cancel Trade: Interrupted by Tentacle Monsters (Armu Traders).

The Yaosian angels have attempted to hire Tier 5 golems. This may end up being similar to hiring Human royalty to act as bodyguards...

The Light has given the High Elves a perpetually glowing crystal so that they never get lost. The Light has also fortified the god holding box.

A minor conflict has erupted between Lee and the CKG Institute, who had found and claimed one of Khaziraad's puzzleboxes. A brief lawmancer duel resulted in which the CKG rebuffed the Yaosians' advances. The cultists held in stasis have been delivered to Kyloth. Khaziraad has given control over the puzzlebox to Lee. The Night Elves initiate backup procedures and attempt to destroy the structure. This backfires on them, and chunks of the puzzlebox fall on thee ones responsible.

A massive implosion far in a Slythan desert has attracted the attention of many gods. No cause has been identified so far.

The annoying music continues to play in the gods' perception despite the additional tick. Perhaps this may have retroactively been the cause of the upcoming battle.

This update's constellations are the Hammer and Gravestone still. The Solium Fractum has reached prominence. An inauspicious meteor shower has fallen over Keshan.

Spoiler: Deities (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

`
New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Wind, Disease, Travel, and Animals.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: December 05, 2014, 08:33:35 pm »

"Yaos stated he would return soon. I cannot remember if it was this tick or last that he was prophesied to return. If you are trying to stall the fight until he gets here, little Angels, I could just attack now..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: December 05, 2014, 09:03:37 pm »

The Yaosian angels have attempted to hire Tier 5 golems. This may end up being similar to hiring Human royalty to act as bodyguards...
Quote from: Guide to Golemkind
Tier 5:
  • Lifesmiths
  • Scientists
  • Grand architects (Build castles, mansions, temples, large monuments and art architecture
  • Military commanders
Really, KJP? -_-

"Yaos stated he would return soon. I cannot remember if it was this tick or last that he was prophesied to return. If you are trying to stall the fight until he gets here, little Angels, I could just attack now..."
"We're not waiting for Yaos. He's completely irrelevant to the battle. Right now we're just waiting on Darruth and then the battle will begin."

"The battle should take place in an empty waste where no side will have an inherent advantage over the other. The armies of both sides must be clearly visible when the battle starts but may change tactics mid-battle. No outside forces may alter any aspect of the battle before or during the battle. That means that you can't call in some of your own reinforcements if you start losing, as well. The battle will have to take place on Keshan because we can't take our mortal armies anywhere else."
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 09:05:33 pm by Andres »

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: December 05, 2014, 09:05:33 pm »

By continuing relations with my High Elves through Ęxum, I commission a statue and church to be built in my honor.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: December 05, 2014, 09:10:22 pm »

Really, KJP? -_-

(He is saying that "These guys are too important to be doing stupid and dangerous work", Ex I would not hire a king to be my bodyguard in real life)

"We're not waiting for Yaos. He's completely irrelevant to the battle. Right now we're just waiting on Darruth and then the battle will begin."

"The battle should take place in an empty waste where no side will have an inherent advantage over the other. The armies of both sides must be clearly visible when the battle starts but may change tactics mid-battle. No outside forces may alter any aspect of the battle before or during the battle. That means that you can't call in some of your own reinforcements if you start losing, as well. The battle will have to take place on Keshan because we can't take our mortal armies anywhere else."

"Very well. Just make him hurry. I have little patience for my enemies."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: December 05, 2014, 09:10:55 pm »

"Speaking of outside forces, the Goldfather would like to note that we have not been in contact with Cim. They are an unknown quantity."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: December 05, 2014, 09:16:15 pm »

(He is saying that "These guys are too important to be doing stupid and dangerous work", Ex I would not hire a king to be my bodyguard in real life)
(Hey, I'm just hiring some Tier 5 dudes to work on the temple. If they bring their own workers and stuff that's on them, but I want Tier 5s at least designing it or something.)

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: December 05, 2014, 09:20:59 pm »

"Speaking of outside forces, the Goldfather would like to note that we have not been in contact with Cim. They are an unknown quantity."
Yes, where is Cim? I have him that ring to assist in this battle and be just disappeared.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: December 05, 2014, 09:24:35 pm »

"He goes off to 'meditate' for decades at a time. If you ask me, I think he just wanders off somewhere. That blindfold doesn't help visibility."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: December 05, 2014, 09:31:04 pm »

"He almost certainly has something planned. If any disruption occurs, the Goldfather would like you to know we had no knowledge of it."
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 475