Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615129 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T56: Con of More
« Reply #3840 on: December 06, 2014, 05:37:56 pm »

Despite his rage at the explosions annihilating his people, and the ridiculousness of all of this, Darruth is brought up short by Fusil's unexpectedly non-hostile approach.

For Fusil, anyway.

...Fine. Yaos, shut up. (oh good you did) I will support you getting Tykki back, and I may as well support the revival of the fallen. I am also going to be launching an investigation into who caused this, and I feel that it is somehow related to the massive blizzard that massacred your followers during your Feast, Fusil.

And whoever did, will pay.

As for the Vindicos, as I think you called them, your essence capacity is greatly reduced following your death and revival. You can make more, I can make some of my own; you yourself said the terms were null and void. Launching explosions on civilian targets would incline us towards doing similar things to your own targets, and we have far more essence to spend. You are not in the favorable position, though I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that you could do more than enough damage to make me deeply regret continuing this conflict.

That said, as I am willing to end this conflict, as I never truly wanted it in the first place, I can agree to those terms.

Perhaps, in future conflicts, a rule of no non-sapients ought to be established, to avoid ludicrous Essence attrition wars with dummy soldiers. Just musing, however; I doubt may would agree, as it would entail either much greater expense, or exposing one's own followers to harm.

And you truly accuse me of not caring? I asked for volunteers, and got volunteers. They did not die in the fighting, but because of an explosion that wasted their lives needlessly. That is what infuriates me; that their deaths were for nothing, and so their loved ones can take little comfort in the valor of their deeds. Pointless? Perhaps, but I did not start it, nor desire it. Do not speak to me of matters that concern me so closely as though I am not involved.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3841 on: December 06, 2014, 05:42:37 pm »

Azem has returned to his place in Council, fangs bared.

"Careful what you say god of Ice."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3842 on: December 06, 2014, 05:47:11 pm »

If people wish to spend essence at their own cost to diminish damage to their followers, I fail to see the problem.

Anyway, in the end it's largely irrelevant to essence income. Creating more sapient mortals to replace the lost probably isn't much different in cost than creating unintelligent soldiers.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3843 on: December 06, 2014, 06:13:10 pm »

And you truly accuse me of not caring? I asked for volunteers, and got volunteers. They did not die in the fighting, but because of an explosion that wasted their lives needlessly. That is what infuriates me; that their deaths were for nothing, and so their loved ones can take little comfort in the valor of their deeds. Pointless? Perhaps, but I did not start it, nor desire it. Do not speak to me of matters that concern me so closely as though I am not involved.

"Nothing? This war was for nothing! It achieved only death, and even if we were not nuked it still would not have achieved anything but death. You are supposed to be a god of goodness, yet you would go to war over nothing!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 06:16:29 pm by Ama »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3844 on: December 06, 2014, 06:19:24 pm »

"You are a fool if you think this war was for nothing Neron. Do you care only for your own followers in the frozen north? Do you think them safe there?"

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3845 on: December 06, 2014, 06:22:44 pm »

"Please explain Azem, show me what this war was to achieve, except death.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3846 on: December 06, 2014, 06:23:05 pm »

You bicker like the heads of a Hydra! One of you wants to eat the creature, another wants to play with it, another wants to play with it then eat it, and another doesn't care to interfere with it at all so you choose the sinplest answer, violence.

And that violence has achieved what exactly? What has your war done other than kill innocents?
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3847 on: December 06, 2014, 06:25:30 pm »

"Great. With the support, I should be able to pull out Tykki now. Ill attempt it, with you assistance. Once I safely have her corpse back, I will formally surrender."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3848 on: December 06, 2014, 06:26:11 pm »

"Ask Fusil. From what I can tell, he was the one that attacked the Alliance, not the other way around."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3849 on: December 06, 2014, 06:27:42 pm »

I ask you ALL.

"Great. With the support, I should be able to pull out Tykki now. Ill attempt it, with you assistance. Once I safely have her corpse back, I will formally surrender."
Furthermore, is that all you care about? After all the deaths, you seek to revive the corpse of just one?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 06:30:01 pm by Quartz_Mace »
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Retired/Extended Sigs

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3850 on: December 06, 2014, 06:32:55 pm »

"Ask Fusil. From what I can tell, he was the one that attacked the Alliance, not the other way around."

"He is a god of war not goodness whom my anger is against and he even used some non sapient creations instead of followers with families and lives beyond our petty god games, unlike the god of goodness.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 06:35:00 pm by Ama »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3851 on: December 06, 2014, 06:35:35 pm »

I ask you ALL.

"It proved that this 'alliance' against me was simply a powder keg, something that drags people into conflict rather than erasing it. If I had my way, the fight would have been between Tykki and one of Yaos's Angels, with nobody else involved. Yaos wanted to use the group to his advantage, and did so by bringing even more people into this."

Furthermore, is that all you care about? After all the deaths, you seek to revive the corpse of just one?

"The Vindico are not alive in the first place, and I have secured the corpses of the rest of my Angels. Tykki is the only one who was stolen. They will all revive on their own, in time. As promised, I lost zero followers in this battle."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3852 on: December 06, 2014, 06:36:55 pm »

"He is a god of war and he even used some non sapient creations instead of followers with families and lives beyond our petty god games.
[/quote]
Exactly, though technically he is the God of weapons, not war. Granted, they are related.
Retired/Extended Sigs

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3853 on: December 06, 2014, 06:38:29 pm »

"I am tired. I am tired of the arrogance and apathy of my fellow divinities. A curse on you! A curse on this entire so called 'Council'! May your shinies be forever dull. May your bureaucracy choke on itself. Witness the wrath of the Goldfather!"

The Goldfather attempts to curse the economy of every non Dwarf or Mountwyrm civilization.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3854 on: December 06, 2014, 06:42:21 pm »

"I am tired. I am tired of the arrogance and apathy of my fellow divinities. A curse on you! A curse on this entire so called 'Council'! May your shinies be forever dull. May your bureaucracy choke on itself. Witness the wrath of the Goldfather!"

The Goldfather attempts to curse the economy of every non Dwarf or Mountwyrm civilization.
And may your gold-driven heart tarnish vile creature! The downfall of your followers has already been sealed by their goals!
Retired/Extended Sigs
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 475