Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616687 times)

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T56: Con of More
« Reply #3855 on: December 06, 2014, 06:43:06 pm »

"I am tired. I am tired of the arrogance and apathy of my fellow divinities. A curse on you! A curse on this entire so called 'Council'! May your shinies be forever dull. May your bureaucracy choke on itself. Witness the wrath of the Goldfather!"

The Goldfather attempts to curse the economy of every non Dwarf or Mountwyrm civilization.
"If you are angry with the other gods, please do not take it out on their children. The mortals have done nothing wrong.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3856 on: December 06, 2014, 06:47:11 pm »

"And now we have seen your true face oh Goldfather, a god that will punish innocent mortals to prove a point to the Council."

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: December 06, 2014, 06:48:47 pm »

"And now we have seen your true face oh Goldfather, a god that will punish innocent mortals to prove a point to the Council."
Hear hear! Let us punish him as he is so quick to do to them, for a God is a Demon if he does not help his people.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3858 on: December 06, 2014, 06:53:24 pm »

The hell is this?

First off, Neron, I did not drag my followers in, I asked for volunteers. They joined of their own free will, and were under no obligation to do so.

Second off, it proved that Fusil is willing to fight any number of enemies if it means he might get his way, and proves that we gods are about as capable as mortals are at working together; we can, but not all that well. Or perhaps that mortals are as capable as we...

Thirdly, I never wished for this war. This war was caused by Fusil attempting to kill a Yaosian angel for the pure sake of killing them, or perhaps because he felt insulted by them, as he does by literally everyone who doesn't bow to his whim.

Fourthly, Goodness requires sacrifice, sometimes. Which is why I was the one to enter the fray first. Good is not easy. It is not simple. It is rarely pure, and necessary evils do exist, as sad as it may be. But you have no right to accuse me for standing by my word. I started an alliance that was meant to protect it's members from Fusil's hostility, as we've seen he's willing to resort to violence to accomplish his goals. That battle replaced a devastating war that would have killed millions more and destroyed countries, tearing apart families. While I believe that perhaps allowing non-gods to join in the alliance was a mistake, the alternative would have been the Yaosian angels dying, permanently, and a vastly decreased likelihood of Yaos reviving. Whether his revival is something to be desired or not might be debated amongst the gods.

Speaking of, Yaos, I'd be interested in learning how you turned a mortal infant into the vehicle for your resurrection.

As for you two; you are quick to disparage other gods, Neron, yet I rarely see you active.

And the God of Deception...I need say little else. As much as I wish it were otherwise, for anyone to trust you or your word is a mistake; lying is in your nature.

And finally, Azem...calm the fuck down. What the fuck do you expect to accomplish other than literally piss everyone off?

Protect my followers from this curse.
And, uh, if it wouldn't cost egregious amounts of Essence(oh god it will won't it?), try and protect everyone else's followers too...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: December 06, 2014, 06:55:55 pm »

Protect my followers from this curse.
And, uh, if it wouldn't cost egregious amounts of Essence(oh god it will won't it?), try and protect everyone else's followers too...

Kli helps to protect all the other races as well. (Discount in maintaining Balance, maybe?)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3860 on: December 06, 2014, 06:56:02 pm »

"Their damnation will come regardless of my actions."

Azem vanishes in a flash of green.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: December 06, 2014, 06:58:44 pm »

Indeed, the God of deception I am. For if I can use a few spies to achieve my goals rather than slaughter innocents I will do it. Do not condemn that which is far more potent a tool than war.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Retired/Extended Sigs

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3862 on: December 06, 2014, 07:05:35 pm »

Where is your bark now? Will you even acknowledge that which I have said and said truthfully (for the truth is acceptable as well) because I see the use of deception. Any other God here is just as quick to lie to you. If anything, I'm only more open about it.
Retired/Extended Sigs

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: December 06, 2014, 07:06:46 pm »

Yaos used a child as vessel for rebirth? Hahaha! Oh that's just something isn't it? All the pokes at me for being a monster and then this! Hahahaha.

Anyway, while I don't believe the Gruen care much for precious metals, I'm hesitant to let a curse pass that might deprive them of a means to buy more food. I'll help these generous gods with their efforts.

Nothing personal Azem, my old friend.

Help prevent the curse.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: December 06, 2014, 07:09:36 pm »

I refuse to fix all the actions that other Gods make to harm each other and mortals, but the High Elves are mine to look after.

Protects High Elves from curse
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3865 on: December 06, 2014, 07:10:33 pm »

Second off, it proved that Fusil is willing to fight any number of enemies if it means he might get his way, and proves that we gods are about as capable as mortals are at working together; we can, but not all that well. Or perhaps that mortals are as capable as we...

"It also proved that I could win against any number of enemies. Tykki was fully capable of fighting off all the other Archangels at once. The vaporization was a ploy, she blinked elsewhere. The goal was to separate the Archangels to be fought one on one, but then everything exploded. My army outnumbered yours by ten times when the explosion went off. And, I spent half the essence everyone else did, lost tens of thousands less followers, and surrendered on my own terms. It proved how strong I was to my enemies, how week they where, and how this alliance is simply foolish."

It is not simple.

"But its god certainly is."

I avoid acting on the curse. The main species of my followers has godlike powers, economies hardly worry me, and I need to save my energy after just being killed.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: December 06, 2014, 07:14:49 pm »

And the resolution of this conflict leads to... you guessed it! More conflict! How surprising.

Anyways, I'll try to protect all of the races from the curse.

Fusil's secondary sphere might as well be war or something related; that is, if he ever gets a secondary sphere.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3867 on: December 06, 2014, 07:20:29 pm »

My army outnumbered yours by ten times when the explosion went off. And, I spent half the essence everyone else did, lost tens of thousands less followers, and surrendered on my own terms.
I would hardly call that a win Fusil.
Half the essence of three? Tens of thousands less than 0? I would not say you beat me, if that is how you quantify winning.

Also, you died. All your angels died. Everyone died. There are no winners here.

Grant the island turtles an organ of sunlight, so they glow in the darkened ocean.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3868 on: December 06, 2014, 07:42:40 pm »

Support contering the curse
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3869 on: December 06, 2014, 07:42:49 pm »

I would hardly call that a win Fusil.
Half the essence of three? Tens of thousands less than 0? I would not say you beat me, if that is how you quantify winning.

"How else could I quantify it? All of my goals where met, so it was a victory."

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 475