Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616741 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] IC: T57: Shattering
« Reply #3915 on: December 07, 2014, 06:03:24 pm »

"Now that we have discussed a little bit how to take care of the dust, how will we punish Cim for ruining our fight with a random explosion? I vote execution."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3916 on: December 07, 2014, 06:08:15 pm »

"Now that we have discussed a little bit how to take care of the dust, how will we punish Cim for ruining our fight with a random explosion? I vote execution."
If you want to do that, you're supplying the Godly guillotine.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3917 on: December 07, 2014, 06:09:11 pm »

If you want to do that, you're supplying the Godly guillotine.

"I am more of a firing squad kind of guy."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3918 on: December 07, 2014, 06:09:55 pm »

Why would you... Actualy, nevermind. I mixed up the source of feeling of surprise. I was not surprised that you would blame Cim, I was surprised at how this did not register as at all unusual to me. It almost makes sense this time.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3919 on: December 07, 2014, 06:12:41 pm »

Why would you... Actualy, nevermind. I mixed up the source of feeling of surprise. I was not surprised that you would blame Cim, I was surprised at how this did not register as at all unusual to me. It almost makes sense this time.

"It is pretty obviously him. For one, he hates me but sent no soldiers to join in the combat. Not only that, but just after the combat he sent someone to kidnap Tykki before the dust even settled, proving that he knew the explosion would happen. In addition, his power over order gives him the ability to "order" molecules in such a way as to cause the explosion. He is the only one with the motive and ability to do such a thing."

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3920 on: December 07, 2014, 06:22:39 pm »

It seems I haven't voted on several proposals...
Spoiler: Votes (click to show/hide)

Also, yay, Yaos is back! *hugs*
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3921 on: December 07, 2014, 07:29:20 pm »

I abstain on proposals 56.00 and 56.00.6
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3922 on: December 07, 2014, 07:31:35 pm »

That is a rather different response from the usual, "We're gods, we can do anything."
"Well, it's not that we can't do it it's just that it'll be more expensive without the dust already being there."

Also, yay, Yaos is back! *hugs*

:'D *hugs back* "It's great to see you again, Joha! I missed you."
*stops hugging* "So how've you been while I was gone?" :)

Abstain from all proposals.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3923 on: December 07, 2014, 07:35:12 pm »

"I'd tell you not to die again, but I'm not sure what good it would do."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3924 on: December 08, 2014, 12:42:44 am »

"It is pretty obviously him. For one, he hates me but sent no soldiers to join in the combat. Not only that, but just after the combat he sent someone to kidnap Tykki before the dust even settled, proving that he knew the explosion would happen. In addition, his power over order gives him the ability to "order" molecules in such a way as to cause the explosion. He is the only one with the motive and ability to do such a thing."
"I didn't cause, create nor order the explosion. You know I don't lie. Or not, considering how horrible a judge of character you are. Yes, I knew the explosion was going to happen and thus didn't join the fight. That was plain observation, awareness and reaction. However, it was not me. I didn't even spend any Essence during the whole battle, since counting that seems to be a thing you do."

"You try to reason that I was the only that could have done it. Let's think who openly has the tools for a huge explosion: me (controlled entropy), Varee (uncontrolled entropy), you (nuclear weapons), Yaos' Empire (energy weapons), The Light (some sort of "Cleansing Light"), and Khaziraad's Archangel (atom-splitting hammer). We could also blame the Void on this one if we wanted to, or someone else entriely. Still, an explosion such as this one is nothing I would do in a battle. Too much collateral damage; I would settle for a million or so smaller explosions to destroy my opponents, or at least try to control the force enough to not kick up a massive dust cloud. That, or merely mind control half the troops to betray their comrades and be done with it. What happened is simply not my style."

"You also say I'm the only one with a motive. I am not, and do you seriously believe I would murder millions, including (somewhat) friendly troops, only to capture Tykki? I merely took an opportunity that presented itself. You are quite rash to call for an execution of a scapegoat, even though you usually analyze things closely (though you often reach the wrong conclusion). Perhaps you had a hand in this. I personally doubt it, but you in an alternate universe would take this as empirical proof of your guilt and attack you, either verbally or physically."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3925 on: December 08, 2014, 12:48:46 am »

"Yaos' Empire (energy weapons)"
"Nope! We don't have energy weapons. We've been trying to get energy weapons but Fusil's been blocking us on that project, and those weapons are infantry weapons anyway."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3926 on: December 08, 2014, 01:00:40 am »

"I didn't cause, create nor order the explosion. You know I don't lie. Or not, considering how horrible a judge of character you are. Yes, I knew the explosion was going to happen and thus didn't join the fight. That was plain observation, awareness and reaction. However, it was not me. I didn't even spend any Essence during the whole battle, since counting that seems to be a thing you do."

"Actually, you have been shown to lie several times. There are ways to get around open essence spending, observing how much essence you have spent does not guarantee anything. It was quite obvious it was you."

"You try to reason that I was the only that could have done it. Let's think who openly has the tools for a huge explosion: me (controlled entropy), Varee (uncontrolled entropy), you (nuclear weapons), Yaos' Empire (energy weapons), The Light (some sort of "Cleansing Light"), and Khaziraad's Archangel (atom-splitting hammer). We could also blame the Void on this one if we wanted to, or someone else entriely. Still, an explosion such as this one is nothing I would do in a battle. Too much collateral damage; I would settle for a million or so smaller explosions to destroy my opponents, or at least try to control the force enough to not kick up a massive dust cloud. That, or merely mind control half the troops to betray their comrades and be done with it. What happened is simply not my style."

"Varee was slumbering at the time, I died in the explosion, Yaos doesn't have the ability to do such a thing despite what he tells you (especially not with two essence! How did he escape the explosion anyway? ???), the light could conceivably do this but would have no reason to and the method used (underground explosion) suits you more than him. Speaking of, it is highly likely the explosion in the desert was a testing ground for this weapon, is that incorrect?, and as I have already stated the Worldbuilder is the size of a castle and was found nowhere near the battle. You are the only real option. The Vindico where and are immune to mind control, among other things the gods had attempted to do to them. The explosions would not likely work either. This had to have been you, the other "options" are completely illogical."

"You also say I'm the only one with a motive. I am not, and do you seriously believe I would murder millions, including (somewhat) friendly troops, only to capture Tykki? I merely took an opportunity that presented itself. You are quite rash to call for an execution of a scapegoat, even though you usually analyze things closely (though you often reach the wrong conclusion). Perhaps you had a hand in this. I personally doubt it, but you in an alternate universe would take this as empirical proof of your guilt and attack you, either verbally or physically."

"There where hardly millions there to murder. Capturing Tykki was only part of your goal, something you likely had ordered to do before hand. Your main goal was likely to kill me and 'win' the battle, bringing back the order you love so much. Considering that I, Tykki, and the rest of my Angels where directly killed in the explosion, why would you accuse me of such a thing? You where the only one who had a reason to fight but kept out of it, knowing apparently about a massive explosion waiting to happen."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3927 on: December 08, 2014, 01:09:05 am »

"Yaos doesn't have the ability to do such a thing despite what he tells you (especially not with two essence! How did he escape the explosion anyway? ???)"
(Despite what I tell you? I've been saying that I don't have the ability to do such a thing. What do you think I've been saying? I escaped the explosion the same way the Mumans escaped the explosion - by not being there in the first place. I only revived after the battle had already started. I was also asleep IRL during the parts where I revived and the battle ended, so disregarding the 'no reinforcements' rule I couldn't have joined the battle if I wanted to.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3928 on: December 08, 2014, 01:10:55 am »

"Yaos doesn't have the ability to do such a thing despite what he tells you (especially not with two essence! How did he escape the explosion anyway? ???)"
(Despite what I tell you? I've been saying that I don't have the ability to do such a thing. What do you think I've been saying? I escaped the explosion the same way the Mumans escaped the explosion - by not being there in the first place. I only revived after the battle had already started. I was also asleep IRL during the parts where I revived and the battle ended, so disregarding the 'no reinforcements' rule I couldn't have joined the battle if I wanted to.)

(I wrote it before you posted and wasn't about to go back and fix it.)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] IC: T58: Terminal
« Reply #3929 on: December 08, 2014, 02:00:28 am »

Tick 58: Terminal

The gods have resolved to do something about the dust problem. What they will do has yet to be determined.

A supernaturally contagious, highly lethal plague has spread throughout the Human empire, directly killing a full quarter of the population. The current economic failures and dust event very much disfavor recovery despite the mages' best efforts.

Many of the wealthier Humans have taken to living underground with Dwarves and the Night Elves, who nonetheless have them stay in separate quarters. They have, for the most part, escaped the plague before its onset and Azem's curse as well. Many of the remaining surface Humans begin digging to construct underground farms as quickly as possible.

Quéßäre has created the Wolf-people.

Serac has created six-winged eels who go on voyages on airships to purify the air and produce elemental metal.

The Light has created crystalline Soldiers to defend the godbox.

Azem has forced the revival of his angels. Sappira has disappeared and fails to revive. Some prayers directed at Azem are as follows:
Mountwyrm: "The skies have darkened! What can we do? Our crops will die!"
Dwarf: "What's this I hear about the sky falling?"
Gruen: "I pray for mercy from you, Goldfather. Let the gold flow as it once did."

Joha has forced the revivals of Kifo and Idris. Idris responds, but Kifo seems to have disappeared.

Neron's constellations have been challenged.

(Constellations: 0/3 support for Neron)

The Armu-Seppo cities have begun the construction of great domes to seal them off from the rest of the atmosphere.

Neron:
Rani artist: "Perhaps... Maybe they can even look like stone sculptures! I must try this at once!"
White Wing Rani 4 has begun spreading the word that the current ice age will end soon. Their next meetings are somber and almost funerary in nature.

Serac:
"The air is filthy! My children can barely breathe! Help us!"
"What happened? The skies went dark and some trees started burning!"
"Listen, O great Sorae and Serac himself! The end is upon us! Turn! Turn to the skies! Lift your eyes and see Their true forms! They are the true rulers of the sea!"

This update's constellations are the Crown and Ship. Dust covers the skies of Keshan, blocking out both the sun and lungs.

(Azem: -4E, Joha: -2E)

Spoiler: Deities (0) (click to show/hide)
The following players are in danger of being marked as inactive: Varee/Varee and Objective/Carmine.

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (11) (click to show/hide)

`
New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Deformity, Murder, Animals, and Fire.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 475