Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615131 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] IC: T58: Terminal
« Reply #3930 on: December 08, 2014, 02:05:33 am »

As usual, council is not fast enough.
Move the dust into stable ring orbit around the planet.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3931 on: December 08, 2014, 02:08:22 am »

"Azem, now that I think of it, since your new sphere is Wealth are you not harming yourself the most by removing the wealth from most races? It would be like me removing weapons or the God of Hunger removing hunger, or Cim not being annoying. "
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3932 on: December 08, 2014, 02:14:43 am »

Kli listens to a few prayers.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3933 on: December 08, 2014, 02:15:25 am »

"The air is filthy! My children can barely breathe! Help us!"
Soon the air will be cleansed of this foul dust.
The Sorae should be able to breathe underwater because of the enchantment on my followers, the ones who cannot survive the dust are told to shelter beneath the surface of the sea until the dust is gone.

"What happened? The skies went dark and some trees started burning!"
There was an explosion so great it destroyed millions on the surface, and cast the ground into the air.

"Listen, O great Sorae and Serac himself! The end is upon us! Turn! Turn to the skies! Lift your eyes and see Their true forms! They are the true rulers of the sea!"
They? Who are They?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3934 on: December 08, 2014, 02:42:25 am »

Claim all the souls for the Human Plane before they reach reincarnation.

Sue Quéßäre for causing unleashing the disease and causing a megadeath, thus breaking Part IV of Anath's Code of Conduct.

Quéßäre was at 10 Essence on the previous Tick and is now at 3. He chose to kill Humans using a disease. His own race - the High Elves, are immune to disease and they would thus be safe from it if it were to spread to their lands and he knew that. As punishment, he will use his Essence to bring everyone back to life and then be imprisoned for 1 Tick.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3935 on: December 08, 2014, 02:48:13 am »

Sue Quéßäre for causing unleashing the disease and causing a megadeath, thus breaking Part IV of Anath's Code of Conduct.

Quéßäre was at 10 Essence on the previous Tick and is now at 3. He chose to kill Humans using a disease. His own race - the High Elves, are immune to disease and they would thus be safe from it if it were to spread to their lands and he knew that. As punishment, he will use his Essence to bring everyone back to life and then be imprisoned for 1 Tick.

"Aren't you supposed to be best friends with the God of Life? Just have him help you stop the disease."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3936 on: December 08, 2014, 03:06:37 am »

"Aren't you supposed to be best friends with the God of Life? Just have him help you stop the disease."
(Joha is the female goddess of Life and I'm waiting on the price check for that. I want the guy who killed everyone to spend his own Essence bringing everyone back instead of a friend who had nothing to do with it.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3937 on: December 08, 2014, 03:09:25 am »

(Joha is the female goddess of Life and I'm waiting on the price check for that. I want the guy who killed everyone to spend his own Essence bringing everyone back instead of a friend who had nothing to do with it.)

(I think Yaos is pretty good at proving We Gods gender is rather arbitrary)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3938 on: December 08, 2014, 03:13:12 am »

(I think Yaos is pretty good at proving We Gods gender is rather arbitrary)
(Yaos is like that because she's goddess of Humans and there are both male and female Humans. Joha is always female, or would you prefer if Fusil was referred to as a 'she'?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3939 on: December 08, 2014, 03:14:43 am »

-snip-
"I simply did not cause the explosion. Put the blame to someone else. Maybe someone with an actual penchant for senseless destruction? One that would direct hate to people completely unrelated?"

Cim investigates the explosion site for trace energies other than Essence.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3940 on: December 08, 2014, 03:21:07 am »

(Yaos is like that because she's goddess of Humans and there are both male and female Humans. Joha is always female, or would you prefer if Fusil was referred to as a 'she'?

(I wouldn't care. Nor would Fusil.)

"I simply did not cause the explosion. Put the blame to someone else. Maybe someone with an actual penchant for senseless destruction? One that would direct hate to people completely unrelated?"

"If you are trying to blame Varee, we haven't seen him for many ticks, and his essence never went down. You are the only one with a motive, who knew what would happen, and the ability to do so."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3941 on: December 08, 2014, 03:27:23 am »

"You are the only one with a motive, who knew what would happen, and the ability to do so."
"I cannot be the only one, because I didn't do it. Give me some time and I'll prove it."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3942 on: December 08, 2014, 07:31:25 am »

Why do you think I've killed them? What would I possibly have to gain? By unleashing a plague on them, I'd both destroy my trading partners and piss you off, neither of which is of any help to me.

Furthermore, who says a God did this? I've seen how your humans live...they're disgusting. Maybe you should have taught them to stay clean to prevent such an outbreak. As far as my essence goes, I've been trying to spend it on helping my followers, not destroy yours.

What you're saying is "My humans got sick, it must be divine intervention, hey Quéßäre did something! It must be him!"Regardless, I see you need my help...

I'll send 5,000 High Elves to help treat your filthy humans and see about possibly spreading their genes.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3943 on: December 08, 2014, 07:56:12 am »

Furthermore, who says a God did this? I've seen how your humans live...they're disgusting. Maybe you should have taught them to stay clean to prevent such an outbreak.
A supernaturally contagious, highly lethal plague has spread throughout the Human empire, directly killing a full quarter of the population.
"Mortal mages simply don't have medical knowledge to be able to create supernatural diseases on this scale. Humans have been living for over a millennium in either present or worse conditions without any mention of a plague, especially one this big. More evidence to the fact is that the Humans on Slythan have the same cleanliness ideals but they don't have any problems, so this is almost certainly a direct attack against the Empire and me."

'll send 5,000 High Elves to help treat your filthy humans and see about possibly spreading their genes.
0_0 "Th-that's not exactly what I meant. I mean, the way you're going about it....well, they're gonna end up giving half their genes and I only need the tiny itty little bit that gets rid of diseases. I mean, you can't really just order your followers to do....that, can you?"

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3944 on: December 08, 2014, 07:59:52 am »

Sorry, I'll clarify. I'll see about giving them the non-disease gene. Also, I'll bump that 5,000 High-Elves up to 12,000. You'll need them.

Sends 12,000 High-Elf healers.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 08:03:54 am by Quartz_Mace »
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 475