Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 615175 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] IC: T58: Terminal
« Reply #3945 on: December 08, 2014, 08:05:57 am »

Sorry, I'll clarify. I'll see about giving them the non-disease gene. Also, I'll bump that 5,000 High-Elves up to 12,000. You'll need them.
(Exactly how are they going to give the gene? Sex isn't selective enough to pass on individual genes as the participants choose (unless you designed High Elves that way) and gene-splicing isn't even that advanced IRL, let alone in the High Middle Ages. If you're going to do it through magic, why are so many High Elves required?)

EDIT: (Ninja'd. I understand now. Well, I understand why you're sending so many High Elves. Still not sure how the gene-splicing is gonna work.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] IC: T57: Shattering
« Reply #3946 on: December 08, 2014, 08:19:39 am »

I would like to create the Rose a sky feature on world 1 associated with lies, guilt, and broken hearts and the Horse on world 2 associated with duty, swords, and heroes.

"Feel free to be a critic."
"Sorry but I kinda have problems with both. Roses are supposed to be the flower of love and romance but this constellation is all about failed love and romance. It's kind of sad, actually." :( "The Horse is associated with swords, but we already have a Sword constellation. On the same world, too! My last problem is that there are already so many constellations. I think maybe we should keep them at ten constellations each planet."

EDIT: The Candle is also associated with heroism, so you've got two constellations on the same world that deal with heroic stuff.
"First off, the Lady is already associated with love. Second off, The Sword actually has nothing to do with swords for some resion. Last off, PREETY PLEASE  :'( I just want to add two more to the sky.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3947 on: December 08, 2014, 08:33:47 am »

Inspire the luminee mages to aid in the crisis of the Human Empire. Train more 10000 crystralline guardians. Hide The box and its defenders in a distant to reach canyon.

"If I were to find out that a god is behind the plague, I am more than welcome to use my godbox on said deity. I am sure other deities would agree with me, that locking something away is better than outright slaying it."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: December 08, 2014, 08:44:10 am »

(It is 12:31 AM where I am. I cannot sleep but I'm hoping that I will soon. If Quéßäre goes inactive and dies then it's not my fault because I'll be asleep.)

"First of all, I want to retract my proposed punishment of Quéßäre because it will kill him and I don't like it when gods die - even if they're my enemies." :( "Instead, his punishment should be imprisonment until he gets enough Essence to bring everyone back to life, and he's not allowed to use Essence until he does." :)

"First off, the Lady is already associated with love. Second off, The Sword actually has nothing to do with swords for some resion. Last off, PREETY PLEASE  :'( I just want to add two more to the sky.
"Not that this has anything to do with anything, but I seem to remember you urging the Council to kill me by pushing me into the Void. Back to relevant stuff, I'm still not convinced. Maybe do something other than skyfeatures? Maybe something with ley lines? Actually...."

As inventor of Alchemy, ley lines are officially patented by Yaos/Andres. As of right now, though, anyone can use the idea for free.

"I am sure other deities would agree with me, that locking something away is better than outright slaying it."
*nod* "I'm against god-killing. Imprisonment is better." :|
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: December 08, 2014, 10:03:40 am »

Inspire the luminee mages to aid in the crisis of the Human Empire. Train more 10000 crystralline guardians. Hide The box and its defenders in a distant to reach canyon.

"If I were to find out that a god is behind the plague, I am more than welcome to use my godbox on said deity. I am sure other deities would agree with me, that locking something away is better than outright slaying it."

Indeed, people here just don't have the decency to stay dead.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3950 on: December 08, 2014, 12:29:30 pm »

"An open message to all divinities, if you have my archangel, please return her to the nearest representative of Wealth."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3951 on: December 08, 2014, 12:53:06 pm »

"Not that this has anything to do with anything, but I seem to remember you urging the Council to kill me by pushing me into the Void.
"It would have worked to stop the stoNe meN...." :P

I would like to create 4 strange pillars of ice covered in runes that grant psyic powers to those that are near it. One shall appear at the very farthest north spot, the scond shall appear on the most southern part of the south pole, the third shall appear in the coldest and darkest of caves, and the last shall appear on a distant asteroid.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: December 08, 2014, 02:25:08 pm »

"An open message to all divinities, if you have my archangel, please return her to the nearest representative of Wealth."
"Before anyone even mentions my name, no, I didn't take her, and no, I don't know who did. Yes, I have captured Tykki twice now, but I had my reasons for those. I have nothing against you nor Sappira."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3953 on: December 08, 2014, 03:43:19 pm »

"If you fools are going to insist on imprisoning things over and over, I propose that all future imprisonments lock the Deity in question in their own plane. This should prevent them from being needlessly slain, and gives them something to do while they are locked away. Much better than just letting them die... At least better than what the utterly stupid laws have on the books."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: December 08, 2014, 03:54:07 pm »

"If you fools are going to insist on imprisoning things over and over, I propose that all future imprisonments lock the Deity in question in their own plane. This should prevent them from being needlessly slain, and gives them something to do while they are locked away. Much better than just letting them die... At least better than what the utterly stupid laws have on the books."
"Notably, no current law specifies any punishment, leaving it for the Council to decide, for better or worse. I approve of this proposal and support it. Not for the same reasons as you, but approve nonetheless."

"I would interpret this proposal as not changing the rules on Essence income and communications. If that is not the case, I propose just that as an addendum to Fusil's proposal."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: December 08, 2014, 04:03:41 pm »

Yaos goes into her male form.

"It would have worked to stop the stoNe meN...." :P
"Nice to see you take the deaths of gods so seriously."

"I've just been going over Council records and it turns out that Cim's staff is made of Void stuff. Propose that Cim's staff be destroyed."

As usual, council is not fast enough.
Move the dust into stable ring orbit around the planet.
"Yeah, the Council really does suck in that department. (I can say things like that without hypocrisy because I always vote.) Thanks for getting rid of the dust."

"I oppose this. The whole point of imprisonment is that they CAN'T do anything while they're locked away. That's the entire point of a prison! Moreover, they could somehow use the power of their plane to break free. Now, you could argue that what would happen is the same thing as Tory when she tried jumping Fusil away, but keep in mind that there have been many things which managed to break through the Council's will fairly easily."
"If I'm going to support this proposal, then the Council must be able to observe the prison and the plane it's in at all times, the god must not be able to do ANYTHING while imprisoned (unless allowed to by the Council), and the god who's being imprisoned must have a choice of whether to be imprisoned in a standard prison or be imprisoned in his own plane (unless forced into one or the other by the Council)>"

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: December 08, 2014, 04:05:34 pm »

I'm sending so many High-Elves so that they can keep the empire alive. Many are fairly skilled laborer and will keep the industries going to avoid the empire from crashing. Many are also nurses and doctors who will help try to find a cure for the disease. I've also sent a fairly sizable armed force to protect them (roughly 2,000 are soldiers).
(It is 12:31 AM where I am. I cannot sleep but I'm hoping that I will soon. If Quéßäre goes inactive and dies then it's not my fault because I'll be asleep.)

"First of all, I want to retract my proposed punishment of Quéßäre because it will kill him and I don't like it when gods die - even if they're my enemies." :( "Instead, his punishment should be imprisonment until he gets enough Essence to bring everyone back to life, and he's not allowed to use Essence until he does." :)
Yeah, I'm not bringing them back to life, and I will spend essence... to keep more from dying! I won't revive them because I did not kill them and any help you get from me is from the kindness of my heart. If you imprison me, I'll be unable to help and more will only die.

Also, I love the way politics work. Azem proudly and publicly cursed everyone (and possibly even did this) and Khaziraad practically nuked his allies, but I'm in trouble because you think I started a plague.[/color]
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3957 on: December 08, 2014, 04:19:04 pm »

So just how many High Elves did you end up making? My records show that there are on the order of a few hundred.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: December 08, 2014, 04:25:27 pm »

So just how many High Elves did you end up making? My records show that there are on the order of a few hundred.
They multiplied a lot over the years.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3959 on: December 08, 2014, 04:28:21 pm »

They multiplied a lot over the years.

(You start out with ~300 from the first batch. I had assumed you made more in secret or something. Break that over two worlds (as I am assuming you did) and that is 150~ on each world. To get those numbers, they would have to have multiplied by ten. Using those numbers, there would be billions of humans, even more armu-seppo, and countless other races...)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 475