Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616744 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] IC: T58: Terminal
« Reply #3990 on: December 08, 2014, 06:40:39 pm »

Azem takes a deep breath.

"I was being rash before, and letting my emotions control me, and I apologize. Consider the curse lifted. I will accept any punishment this Council deems fitting."

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3991 on: December 08, 2014, 06:53:39 pm »

Kli: You hear these prayers:
"The air is dangerous and our forests were burning! What can we do?"
"Is it balance that our world be struck once every eon?"
"Why has the trade stopped? Have all the caravans died from the dust?"
"Do not worry, I shall give you a solution.. Kli teaches the worshipper a spell for using the innate magic of the forests to cleanse the surrounding air. It would work on any tree, even the Tree of Balance. If the worshipper is a Hummingbird, the spell takes the form of a song. "Quickly, teach the others the use of the tool I have given you!
"It is a recurring theme of life for Balance to be disrupted for a time, only to return again.
"The Goldfather has been very displeased by recent events. He has inflicted a curse on the world.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3992 on: December 08, 2014, 07:01:09 pm »

(Khaziraad already put all the dust into a ring. Further measures to get rid of it are unnecessary.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3993 on: December 08, 2014, 07:12:08 pm »

EBP

Withdraw the lawsuit against Quéßäre due to recent evidence.

Petition that the gas giant ideas tab be removed. It has been stagnant for dozens of Ticks and clearly no one is going to help improve them - including myself.

Azem takes a deep breath.

"I was being rash before, and letting my emotions control me, and I apologize. Consider the curse lifted. I will accept any punishment this Council deems fitting."
"You could just get rid of the disease that's going down in the Empire. Alternatively, you could make all (Keshan, if you want) Humans immune to disease with the help of a few other gods. You know that the Council's never going to get around to actually punishing you on their own."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3994 on: December 08, 2014, 07:26:05 pm »

I would like to settle the lawsuit by having Azem handle the plague situation, if the Council does not oppose.

While my High-Elves are there, I'll have them spread my teachings to the humans. I will have the High-Elves back in the Capitol create a monument to those killed by the plague.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3995 on: December 08, 2014, 07:35:59 pm »

Yaos, angels back. Now.

And whoever stole Nuparhi, return him as well.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3996 on: December 08, 2014, 07:37:54 pm »

While my High-Elves are there, I'll have them spread my teachings to the humans.
Aha! Motive! I knew it was you all along!

The High Elves are delayed from building the monument until the plague is actually dealt with. That's how these things work.

With the dust situation solved by Khaziraad's grateful intervention, food-related policies are shifted back to normal. The Alchemy division will continue their project until completion, however.

The war [EXPUNGED] will continue to be mass-produced.

Yaos, angels back. Now.
"Sorry about that. Angel ashes are hard to tell apart." Serac gets his angels back, after making sure that they actually belong to Serac.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3997 on: December 08, 2014, 07:41:22 pm »

While my High-Elves are there, I'll have them spread my teachings to the humans.
Aha! Motive! I knew it was you all along!

The High Elves are delayed from building the monument until the plague is actually dealt with. That's how these things work.

With the dust situation solved by Khaziraad's grateful intervention, food-related policies are shifted back to normal. The Alchemy division will continue their project until completion, however.

The war [EXPUNGED] will continue to be mass-produced.

Yaos, angels back. Now.
"Sorry about that. Angel ashes are hard to tell apart." Serac gets his angels back, after making sure that they actually belong to Serac.
Haha! Good one!You think I'd kill all those humans to gain a little following? Couldn't I have just used spies or made more followers?

Sure, I'll delay the monument. I'll build a Yaos shrine there, though.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 07:42:55 pm by Quartz_Mace »
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Retired/Extended Sigs

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3998 on: December 08, 2014, 07:43:29 pm »

Haha! Good one!
"Thank you. It was intended to be a joke. Considering the circumstances, however, I'd say it was inappropriate of me to do so."

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3999 on: December 08, 2014, 07:46:47 pm »

Haha! Good one!
"Thank you. It was intended to be a joke. Considering the circumstances, however, I'd say it was inappropriate of me to do so."
Not at all, oh good God of Comedy!
Retired/Extended Sigs

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4000 on: December 08, 2014, 07:51:23 pm »

"I will do what I can. And then hopefully things will return to normal. Actually, 'normal' at this point is a crisis every few thousand years. so no, I don't want things to go back to normal."

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4001 on: December 08, 2014, 08:11:42 pm »

I propose we return all angels to their rightful owners right now.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4002 on: December 08, 2014, 08:50:09 pm »

I propose we return all angels to their rightful owners right now.
Abstain. I'd support this proposal but it would probably cost Essence to do so, considering Jeffrey and possibly other angels like him exist.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4003 on: December 08, 2014, 09:11:13 pm »

"I propose criminal deities to be locked in the godbox.

Also I do not support Yaos' lawsuit against the new god, as there is no evidence. Also he has shown dignity by helping the Human god who has caused some troubles over the year of his existance.

Furthermore, angry god of weapons, do not tempt us for we are manyfold. I have been reserved for a long time, but you keep on bringing conflict to places were there is no necessity for it. It seems to me that you like stirring up trouble, for without conflict and suffering there would be no use of your sphere. While a protecting weapon is a good thing, as I have stated beforehand, a weapon brought in anger means only death and senseless suffering."

Observe the city of light, it should have the following buildings: Thick wall of protection, grand Temple to All Gods, Acadamy of Light Philosophy, Gardens of Many Fruits, Great Barracks with a stocked armory

Inspire Luminee warriors to learn combat without weapons by sending the most proficient dreams of hand to hand combat

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4004 on: December 08, 2014, 09:44:01 pm »

"Also I do not support Yaos' lawsuit against the new god, as there is no evidence. Also he has shown dignity by helping the Human god who has caused some troubles over the year of his existance."
"I have already withdrawn the lawsuit."
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 475