Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616761 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T63: Reverse causality
« Reply #4200 on: December 13, 2014, 03:29:00 pm »

(The Speech essence was to bypass your guard against it.Also I didn't expect to actually get any converts from Grauel,Azem,Quebare and Yaos's followers,I just wanted to set the other mortals against my opposing spheres,Seriously though that was kind of cheap,Again Sorry.)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4201 on: December 13, 2014, 04:12:35 pm »

KI'Tork creates a  race of KOBOLDS.They are very small,ignorant,weak,and can't speak the main language, but they are numerous,very agile,Very Lucky and very Faithful.They compulsively steal things that aren't theirs to have and as such constantly annoy KI'Tork.KI'Tork creates 30,000 of them and puts them all on a random world(Flip A Coin)KI'Tork uses 5 points to do it.
'I shall create my very own people and they shall follow my spheres at all costs!'(Roughly a month later)'Oops,Well I can't just slaughter them so I'll just work under the assumption that any of them devoted enough to overcome their own nature will make quite the good cleric,But,Ah well...Whatever.'
To The Kobolds KI'Tork Says"My children you must constantly fight against the desire for riches and it will be a very difficult battle,but For Those Who Succeed,Eternal rewards await.
KI'Tork gives the kobolds the ability to see the Kitchen Spirits and KI'Tork tells them to wear chef's hats at all times, and that they should only wield either Divine magic or Kitchen utensils in combat.

(EDIT:Didn't know the protocol,The above 5 points suggestion doesn't exsist. :-X)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 04:43:22 pm by LuckyKobold »

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4202 on: December 13, 2014, 04:41:51 pm »

Inspect the possibility of resurrecting Yaos and listen to any prayers
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 04:58:33 pm by LuckyKobold »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4203 on: December 13, 2014, 04:45:19 pm »

(Oi. You might want to use the modify button next time, instead of triple posting.)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4204 on: December 13, 2014, 04:47:56 pm »

(Oops,well then...)

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4205 on: December 13, 2014, 04:51:10 pm »

Creates a large, wingless Dragon as his angel. Sends it to the mountains of the High-Elves to guard them if a threat should come.

Since Yaos doesn't appear to be coming back soon, I shall help the empire in his stead.

Orders the High-Elves in the empire's Capitol to build a church to him and spread his teachings further.

Listens to prayers.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4206 on: December 13, 2014, 05:02:31 pm »

"Make it rain negative coins in our town!"
"What's wrong with all the dragons?"
"How come no one wants my impact insurance plan any more?"
"What do you mean by 'negative' coins?"
Check to see what's wrong with all the dragons.
"Probably because all the ash is gone. Don't worry, the next crisis will probably happen within your lifetime."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4207 on: December 13, 2014, 05:08:28 pm »

(Again, everything happens as I sleep :-\)

Veto
the 18E action.

"Tykki, it seems the new blood doesn't know where he stands. Put a gun to his head, please. Or whatever looks closest to his head. Maybe a revolver, classic Colt Peacemaker? We just have to make it clear that if he does something stupid, he is dead. Feel free to spin the chamber or play with the hammer at suitable dramatic moments."

"Welcome, new God. As always, I suggest you start by voting on the current proposals. As usual, I will remind you that if you do anything stupid, I will have to have you killed. Touch my followers, be it by slaying them or trying to steal them from me, and I will have you killed. The others may think a lot of the pointless commandments laid out, but the only real rule is 'Don't get on anyone's bad side, especially Fusil's'. At this point, these laws can be broken with no consequence if enough people supported you doing it. This goes for your followers, too."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4208 on: December 13, 2014, 05:13:25 pm »

(I know that feel. I just woke up and suddenly there's two new pages in the IC! I don't think that's ever happened during my time playing this game.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4209 on: December 13, 2014, 05:15:58 pm »

"There goes three essence. Oh well. I didn't want to be boring and go with the safe option."

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4210 on: December 13, 2014, 05:31:37 pm »

(I know that feel. I just woke up and suddenly there's two new pages in the IC! I don't think that's ever happened during my time playing this game.)

(Welcome to my world. No matter how long I stay up, stuff starts happening just as i decide that I have waited enough and go to sleep now.Every. Damn. Time.)
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4211 on: December 13, 2014, 05:38:46 pm »

Stirk, please don't kill him. Or, if you do, have fun with it. What fun is to shoot him in the head when you could chop his head off, disembowl him, explode his head with a Godly hammer, make him go up in flames, have him drawn and quartered, or just put him on a bomb and detonate it? Feel free to maim or injure him, though.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4212 on: December 13, 2014, 05:58:08 pm »

Dark. I personally don't enjoy putting my food through unnecessary pain before I kill it. Guess it's a preference thing.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4213 on: December 13, 2014, 06:01:50 pm »

"You Dares Defy ME!,Oh wait your not mortals,Please don't harm me I wasn't aware that these mortals belonged to anyone"
KI'Tork Prepares to defend himself.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4214 on: December 13, 2014, 06:09:22 pm »

"No one kill the godling. He is way too amusing."

The Shiny Ones wander the worlds, teaching mortals a combination of practical fencing and and dance battling, as well as giving good financial advice. Azem checks on the tournament.
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 475