Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616772 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T63: Reverse causality
« Reply #4245 on: December 13, 2014, 11:33:47 pm »

"...Wait when was a jelly roll used as a bomb? I mean there was a lot of people turned into jelly rolls, but I didn't see any of them explode!"
(At the beginning of the First Crusade, when Cim, Serac, and Yaos' forces attacked STF, a jelly roll next to Fusil's prison flew at the allied forces and exploded. There were a few wounded but I don't think anyone was killed. Certainly no god has been killed by exploding jelly rolls.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #4246 on: December 13, 2014, 11:36:30 pm »

"...Wait when was a jelly roll used as a bomb? I mean there was a lot of people turned into jelly rolls, but I didn't see any of them explode!"
(At the beginning of the First Crusade, when Cim, Serac, and Yaos' forces attacked STF, a jelly roll next to Fusil's prison flew at the allied forces and exploded. There were a few wounded but I don't think anyone was killed. Certainly no god has been killed by exploding jelly rolls.)
((I thought it killed 15 paladins, and vaporized their souls...))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: December 13, 2014, 11:37:28 pm »

(Wasn't Cim almost killed by an exploding jelly roll?)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [13+/999 players] IC: T64: An actual milestone
« Reply #4248 on: December 13, 2014, 11:40:12 pm »

Tick 64: An actual milestone

Kl'Tork has sent a grand message but without tasping. A few of them are awed and impressed by this display and have turned to Kl'Tork despite heavy resistance from Neron, Quéßäre, Joha, Cim, Azem, Grauel, Serac, Khaziraad, and Fusil, who attempt to shield the Humans, Merfolk, High-Elves, Wolf-people, Wood Elves, Lycae, Golems, and Gremlins.

(Waiting in the capital V Void: It is recommended that you do not do that lest you end up paradoxing yourself for future reference (instakill, no save))

(Re chastity: As I recall, the design document stated that it applied to things like wanting to kill Yaos or Fusil yet again and putting it off or something like that.)

The Rani report a series of strange minor daytime earthquakes. They have created many charities in every town to aid the poor and the starved.
Charitable Shadow Raven: "No, only to make her will and presence known."

Cim and Joha have bet 2 Essence each on Fusil threatening to kill Kl'Tork, Azem 3 Essence on Fusil not bothering about the mortals, Joha 2 more Essence on Fusil doing so,

Cim and Joha have received 2E back, Azem has lost 3E, and Joha continues to be down by 2E.

Neron and Joha have created the Pine Tree Titans, giants with barky skin and pine needle hair. They wander the world protecting pine forests and spreading them.

Kl'Tork has created countless kitchen spirits on both worlds who are invisible to mundane vision and 30 000 kobolds on Slytha.

Yaos currently does not appear to be resurrectable. There is no body.

Quéßäre has created a large, wingless Dragon to serve as an angel of Deception and Guile. The dragon has gone to the hidden mountain civilization of the High Elves to guard them. The High Elves have begun work on another church to Yaos at the Imperial capital. They reluctantly spread the message of Coasts and Humans. Some prayers directed to Quéßäre are as follows:
"With your blessing, I have finally eliminated the vizier. The throne shall be mine!"
"Hahahahahawantsomesnooooow?"
"Those pesky lowborn mortals may begin encroaching on our land in a few years."

Azem:
"They're like coins but they destroy regular coins when they come into contact!"
The dragons seem to be bored and sleepy with the significant drop in amusing events.
"That is good to know! Time to send word to my contacts in those academies!"

Kli has blessed the apathetic Hummingbird with increased speed and a drive for excitement. Despite this renewed youthly excitement and increasingly dangerous behavior, he continues to be bored.

Teachings on Balance have spread to the Kobolds.

Khaziraad has created a Hall of Ingenuity within gremlin territory. The gremlins are awed by its appearance but fear it for its effects and have called in the CKG Institute to better understand its effects and guard the unready world from it.

"They test negative, Sir."

Gambling has spread to the Kobolds, much to the Luckiest Man's satisfaction. He has activated his Rod in a Kobold village square after the opening of a gambling house and released a rabbit uprising/flood.

This update's constellations are the Dagger and Sword. A meteor shower has destroyed an otherwise fine garden on Keshan.

(Kl'Tork: -15E, Neron: -1E, Joha: -2E, Azem: -3E, Joha: -2E)

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (0) (click to show/hide)
The following players are in danger of being marked as inactive: Varee/Varee and Objective/Carmine.

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Duty, Depravity, Magic, and Animals.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: December 13, 2014, 11:56:50 pm »

"They're like coins but they destroy regular coins when they come into contact!"
"That doesn't sound like a good idea at all."

The Shiny Ones wander the worlds, teaching mortals a combination of practical fencing and and dance battling, as well as giving good financial advice. Azem checks on the tournament.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4250 on: December 14, 2014, 12:03:43 am »

((I thought it killed 15 paladins, and vaporized their souls...))
(My mistake.)

They reluctantly spread the message of Coasts and Humans.
(That's....not what the message of Yaos is. Even after his sphere was changed to Coasts, he still insisted that he be worshipped as god of Humans and Ambition. Non-Human worship of him focuses exclusively on Ambition. His spheres after the fourth death and before his last death were Ambition and Coasts.)

A meteor shower has destroyed an otherwise fine garden on Keshan.
(I was going to say that I called it, but then I realised that Darruth changed the meteor showers into a comet.)

Sphere ideas this tick are Duty, Depravity, Magic, and Animals.
(O_O This sphere doesn't really seem feasible without breaking forum rules.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4251 on: December 14, 2014, 12:08:01 am »

(Andres: These are High Elves, who may not know too much about other gods' preferences given their isolation.)

(Incoming players: Yeah, don't choose Depravity as a sphere. I don't always pay attention to what my script picks from the raws, so exercise caution.)

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4252 on: December 14, 2014, 12:13:30 am »

(Andres: These are High Elves, who may not know too much about other gods' preferences given their isolation.)

(Incoming players: Yeah, don't choose Depravity as a sphere. I don't always pay attention to what my script picks from the raws, so exercise caution.)
(Should I make depravity my second sphere? You only said for new players not to...)
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4253 on: December 14, 2014, 12:16:20 am »

The Shiny Ones have wandered the world teaching the mortals about novel techniques.

The tournament now has several thousand entrants (which you may describe with non-aligned not-by-you races) and more are still pouring in.

A new Feast of Grauel has begun. This time, there is a significant contribution of seafood and precious metals.

(Perversity but not Perversion or Depravity would be OK. Discussion of details/appeals go through PM or OOC.)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4254 on: December 14, 2014, 12:31:34 am »

(That tripped me up for a second, since almost all the races are aligned.)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #4255 on: December 14, 2014, 12:36:51 am »

(It's mostly to reduce my workload and encourage the players to make free things they probably won't make overpowered. Aligned here means aligned-to-you. You, as the originator of the tournament, can naturally bypass these constraints.)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4256 on: December 14, 2014, 12:40:33 am »

(This would be their second time visiting the Imperial capital, both times they would've stayed a few weeks. Considering the capital is the biggest centre of Yaos worship in the universe I'd find it highly unlikely they wouldn't know about Yaos' spheres, especially since they're making a temple and a few priests might be interested in the non-Human temple to the god of Humans.)

(Perversity but not Perversion or Depravity would be OK. Discussion of details/appeals go through PM or OOC.)
(Now hold on, perversion and depravity are two different things. Depravity will get you banned. Perversion simply means corrupted or deviated. Corruption and deviation aren't really that bad (compared to depravity.))

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4257 on: December 14, 2014, 12:55:04 am »

(I have a feeling the mortals are just going to keep pouring in until Azem gets bored and demands that they start fighting already.)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4258 on: December 14, 2014, 01:10:33 am »

(I have a feeling the mortals are just going to keep pouring in until Azem gets bored and demands that they start fighting already.)
(Why not simply limit the amount of non-paying contestants?)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: December 14, 2014, 01:15:31 am »

(I don't really mind too much. I just have a feeling this will take awhile.)
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 475