Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616620 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [14+/999 players] IC: T81: The Ice of Stalemates
« Reply #4860 on: January 02, 2015, 03:16:24 pm »

"Bonding with your suspect is for weak fools. Why would you become friends with someone who violently murdered a helpless elderly woman, or someone who raped innocent childeren?  Establish your dominance, follower. Make them cower in fear. Make them feel the pain."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4861 on: January 02, 2015, 04:19:26 pm »

For the purpose of obtaining a confession so that the victims might obtain peace. Besides, I don't believe you actually know why they want to interrogate them, do you?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4862 on: January 02, 2015, 04:21:58 pm »

"I am not interested in their reasons, I just want them to reveal the truth. I am sure they have no evil objectives because they refused to torture innocents."

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4863 on: January 02, 2015, 04:26:55 pm »

"Hey Torture Deity do you wanna form a pantheon, Us newbies have to stick together."
KI'Tork creates as many kobolds as 5 Essence will get him and spreads them across both worlds after teaching them the same way he did the first group.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 04:30:41 pm by LuckyKobold »

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4864 on: January 02, 2015, 04:29:44 pm »

"Hey Torture Deity do you wanna form a pantheon, Us newbies have to stick together."
"I'm not sure what the advantages of a pantheon are, but torture equals satisfaction, so i will accept your offer"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4865 on: January 02, 2015, 04:42:06 pm »

"raped innocent childeren?"
(Rape and pedophilia don't exist in Ye Gods thanks to the will of the gods. Sexism probably falls under it too since none of the gods have shown to be sexist. Racism is definitely a thing, though.)

"Honestly, why is everyone talking about whether torture or rapport is better? Just use some Psymental magic to find out the truth. Honestly, it's as if you all just suddenly forgot that magic exists."

For the purpose of obtaining a confession so that the victims might obtain peace.
"How would getting a confession from a murderer give a victim peace? Either they'd have reincarnated and wouldn't care or they'd have gone to an afterlife where, presumably, they'd be at peace anyway."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4866 on: January 02, 2015, 04:46:07 pm »

KI'Tork informs the Kobolds of the Pantheon he has formed with The Deity Of Torture and gives them the ability to shut pain on and off at will along with regeneration.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4867 on: January 02, 2015, 05:44:31 pm »

Send Kyloth to DB plane to fight whatever it finds there.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4868 on: January 02, 2015, 05:47:17 pm »

"Tykki, I am sorry to ask you to go to the DBT, though this fight isn't pointless. A proper WMD must have a known power to be effective. Could you please defeat Kyloth in the most impressive way you can think of? Don't make it permanent. Do make it public. We don't want him killed for good."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4869 on: January 02, 2015, 10:39:35 pm »

"KI` Tork I asked you if I could join your pantheon a while back and I`m afraid I can`t find your answer."

I would like to increase the intelligence of all NUKE scientists and have Merwen take some of the weird pink plants back to the NUKE labs.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4870 on: January 03, 2015, 02:19:02 am »

Add 2E to my protection enchantment over Àrenne.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] IC: T83: Dissolve the Opposition?
« Reply #4871 on: January 03, 2015, 07:32:21 am »

Tick 83: Dissolve the Opposition?

Tykki has shot a blunt wooden bolt at Malakath, dealing no damage of consequence.

A different author has begun publishing a gritty reboot of the Fusil-Tykki series. It is too early to tell how successful it is.

The Wolf People have some connections with more developed civilization but mostly roam the vast wilds freely.

A massive explosion has leveled the Spooky City! 70 of the 100 new angels of Khaziraad have been killed. The total Void influence in the area seems not to have diminished significantly.

Angel of Khaziraad has been struck down! (x70)

(Sun burning: It was meant to be intransitive (~ the fire burns brightly, a fire burned in the fireplace, &c.) but I guess that interpretation aksi works and has the side-effect of being more amusing.))

Malakath has granted sanguinophagy to 50 revolutionary Mumans and the others who desired it.

The angels visiting the Night Elves may have been very powerful, fortunate with having diplomatically cooperative guests, or maybe a combination of both. Malakath has extracted them from their chamber. (The angels were indeed the ones praying) Those visiting the Raksha have been removed by Malakath.

Malakath has not found anything of interest on the surface of the Slythan sun (yet?).

The Dwarves seem to worship a blood god of some sort unknown to the real gods. This god's benevolent aspect seems to relate to victory and the spilling of enemy blood practically as an act of worship. The malevolent aspect seems to relate to creatures that thirst for blood and corrupt their lands, inviting destruction by outside threats. Some believe that the malevolent aspect may be closely tied to the Void itself.

[Name]: "I can gamble for a longer life? With these cards? And it's not cheating?"

Lunagee dust warriors have joined in the fighting on Muma. Friendly fire more than doubles.

(Darruth: Arkanjel: Do you still want to complete the creation, knowing of the expense of Void purification?)

Azem has read the recent books.

Khaziraad:
"Can you improve the sun? It's too hot everywhere."
"One Of Our Apprentices Has Created An Abomination Of A Golem Heart."
"Can Kyloth give me a personal waterfall?"

Malakath:
"What is the cheapest way to destroy a soul?"
"Look at my beautiful painting!"
"We have an order of three Blood oaths, all without a smiting clause."

Melyssa:
"Y-yes, Melyssa. I will remove the cushion from the Thick Chair and put nails into it. S-sorry Darruth and Cim. I f-fear my lord more."
The torturer has punched the subject in the nose.
"Because our doors are actual doors! Have you seen one of their so-called doors? They don't have any rocks or blades!"

The Immortal kobold has had the guilt effect removed and given a method of returning home. He is greatly Satisfied.

Kl'Tork has created many millions of kobolds everywhere and taught them well. He has also granted them switchable pain and regeneration

Kyloth has entered the DBP and kicked the current fighters out (literally).

Tykki: "As you wish, Sir."

Tykki has entered the DBP and been knocked out of the arena by Kyloth by accident. After starting again, the two fight for the better part of an hour before Tykki seems to kill Kyloth. Seconds later, Kyloth revives as the arena and knocks Tykki out.

Tykki: "Sir, I cannot help but think I may not be a suitable match."

Neron has increased the intelligence of all NUKE scientists. Merwen has taken the plants back, and they have been identified as algae.

Quéßäre has boosted the protection enchantment over Àrenne with 2E.

Cim seems to have a moustache stuck on which seems to disappear when looked at.

The Virtues seem to be rushing in their work.

Fusil has been silenced by Council action.

Atropos has been named Arbiter of Prophecy.

This update's constellations are the Staff and Phoenix. Solar activity is still extremely high for Slytha's sun. The (mundane) Slythan aurora can be seen more than halfway to the equator (40$\degree$)

(Malakath: -3E, Kl'Tork: -8E, Neron: -3E, Quéßäre: -2E)

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Fish, Weather, Animals, and Destruction. Opposing sphere ideas this tick are Degradation and Vermin.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4872 on: January 03, 2015, 08:23:47 am »

Ask the angels what they have managed to find out abat the explosion that took out 70 of them.

Send a few glass spiders to observe the place where town used to be in case monsters (re)spawn.

"Can you improve the sun? It's too hot everywhere."
"One Of Our Apprentices Has Created An Abomination Of A Golem Heart."
"Can Kyloth give me a personal waterfall?"

"It is uncertain what caused it but it shall remain a secret not for long. If heat becomes truly unbearable I shall take measures to deal with it, though I would much preffer permanent solution."
"Elaborate, please."
"Kyloth has allready built one for you. River flows over a grassy meadow filled with flowers, it's shores are lined with amber and it's water is full of life. This river starts at a nearby mountain, with several waterfalls easily visible from the meadow, and one final waterfall as it leaves the meadow and runs off a scarp. Since it would take too much space in a city, it was placed some distance away. All you need to do is to find it."

Add Temperature fixation to five greater Angels. Send them to investigate the offending sun.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4873 on: January 03, 2015, 08:27:11 am »

"Y-yes, Melyssa. I will remove the cushion from the Thick Chair and put nails into it. S-sorry Darruth and Cim. I f-fear my lord more."
"I am proud of you. Your loyalty shall be rewarded."

Melyssa creates Azxar, a great, indistructible scimitar. Its hilt is made out of copper, while its blade is made out of sharpened emerald.

Melyssa gives Azxar to the torturer, which turns him into Azxar, the First Archfiend. Archfiends are powerful semi-demonic humaniods. They are immune to pain and can not feel empathy. They live to serve Melyssa and have a mental connection with her, so that Melyssa knows what they think and they know what Melyssa wants. When an Archfiend dies, their soul leaves their body and latches onto their weapon. It will linger inside the weapon, which has the same name as the Archfiend itself, until it finds another suitable host. When a new host is found, the soul of the Archfiend will enter their body, making them an Archfiend too. They keep their own memory, but they will also recieve the memories of the Archfiends that possessed this weapon before them.

"Because our doors are actual doors! Have you seen one of their so-called doors? They don't have any rocks or blades!"
"There are doors without rocks or blades? That's ridiculous! Do they only use their doors to get inside or outside of something?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4874 on: January 03, 2015, 08:28:26 am »

A different author has begun publishing a gritty reboot of the Fusil-Tykki series. It is too early to tell how successful it is.
"I will not attempt to stop this."

A massive explosion has leveled the Spooky City! 70 of the 100 new angels of Khaziraad have been killed. The total Void influence in the area seems not to have diminished significantly.
I send my Wyrm familiar to check out the remains of the city.

The Dwarves seem to worship a blood god of some sort unknown to the real gods. This god's benevolent aspect seems to relate to victory and the spilling of enemy blood practically as an act of worship. The malevolent aspect seems to relate to creatures that thirst for blood and corrupt their lands, inviting destruction by outside threats. Some believe that the malevolent aspect may be closely tied to the Void itself.
Their prophet was rather correct in knowing of the coming of the Blood God and the creation of the blood-drinkers but was obviously in the midst of being subtly manipulated by the Void, corrupting its vision. Just the spilling of blood is not considered an act of worship. I only created blood-drinkers this Tick, they're the same as normal people, and are not any more corrupting than a non-blood-drinking member of their race. I am certainly NOT tied to the Void.
Fact was mixed with falsehood in an attempt to stray these people from the true path, yet they are a strong-willed people and thus favoured for their unwavering devotion despite the foul attempts of the Void to lead them astray. Let there be held a grand party to commemorate the day of the coming of the Blood God!

Lunagee dust warriors have joined in the fighting on Muma. Friendly fire more than doubles.
This is bad. It's time to put an end to the war. The Revolutionaries have shown great devotion to me and thus will be rewarded for their efforts. I go down in my godly form and wipe out the remaining Establishment forces, sending them to either of my afterlives depending on their morality.

"What is the cheapest way to destroy a soul?"
"Look at my beautiful painting!"
"We have an order of three Blood oaths, all without a smiting clause."
"Burning out your soul by overusing Cosmic magic."
Hmm...well, last time I looked at a painting I wasn't permakilled/harmed for BS reasons so why not! I look at the artist's painting.
"So long as everyone partaking in the oaths agree and consent without mind-control, your oaths have my blessing."

Spoiler: Features (click to show/hide)
(Not being maintained until I get 5 Essence for it. Why else would my god update some bestiary of another god?)

81.02: Make Atropos the Arbiter of Prophecy? (Not sure if serious) (1-0/15) [PASSED]
(Shouldn't have been passed. It needs the support of at least two other gods to pass.)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 08:33:43 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 475